Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Atiku Abubakar Becomes First Nigerian To Receive Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Becomes First Nigerian To Receive Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine (317 Views)

Chari Magumeri: First Nigerian To Be Promoted To Rank Of Captain In British Army / Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) / Buhari Reacts To Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine 90% Effectiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Becomes First Nigerian To Receive Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine by shalom62: 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
Atiku Abubakar, former vice-president, has received the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. He is suspected to be read more
Re: Atiku Abubakar Becomes First Nigerian To Receive Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine by mrfreestuff: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
Can you please stop misinforming yourself sir.

In Dubai alone, he is not even the first Nigerian to take it let alone in the UK , the second home of Nigerians. Priority is first to frontline workers among whom are thousands of Nigerians and he is not one of us in that field.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Becomes First Nigerian To Receive Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine by GamalNasser: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
mrfreestuff:
Can you please stop misinforming yourself sir.

In Dubai alone, he is not even the first Nigerian to take it let alone in the UK , the second home of Nigerians.

Provide the name of the first Nigerian or shut up
Re: Atiku Abubakar Becomes First Nigerian To Receive Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine by mrfreestuff: 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
GamalNasser:

Provide the mean of the first Nigerian or shut up

I am sorry. I have forgotten that I am in the midst of youngsters.

Never mind sir. Just ignore my comment because I will no longer respond to yours.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Becomes First Nigerian To Receive Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine by GamalNasser: 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
mrfreestuff:

I am sorry. I have forgotten that I am in the midst of youngsters.

Never mind sir. Just ignore my comment because I will no longer respond to yours.

Wetin concern me with your age ..Ogbeni provide the name or bounce . Go to your village meeting and go talk about age there
Re: Atiku Abubakar Becomes First Nigerian To Receive Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine by Rossintii: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
shalom62:
Atiku Abubakar, former vice-president, has received the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. He is suspected to be read more

If he really took that 'vaccine', he's stupid.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Becomes First Nigerian To Receive Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine by Numismatic(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
shalom62:

He is not the first Nigerian, my sister in the states has already taken the vaccine, even my cousin in Oklahoma. Get your facts right
Re: Atiku Abubakar Becomes First Nigerian To Receive Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine by byinks(f): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
So all the Nigerian health officers in the UK who received it in thee last 2 weeks don't count Abi ?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Becomes First Nigerian To Receive Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine by istina: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
Now i know why the rich and celebs are jetting out to Dubai like mad of late.
1. They don't trust the CHINA-MADE that FG is ordering for.
2. It might come too late as everything in naija is politicised.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Becomes First Nigerian To Receive Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine by Mynd44: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2021

(1)

NYSC Mobilisation: Group Frowns At Sensational Headline Against Osinbajo / You Lack The Morality To Criticize The Buhari - Led Govt, Nigerians Tackle Shehu / Itsekiri Group Warns Against Ceding Warri North LG Chairmanship To Egbema Ijaw