Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,681 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri (58431 Views)

See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) / NAFDAC Shuts 47 Bakeries, Water Factories In Maiduguri During Routine Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by solmusdesigns: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Na wa... People can do anything for money
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by ostechno(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
wellmax:
How many times will this news come on fp today?
Seems nairaland mods are high on drog today
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by MOVIC6: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Be very careful, aunty tiri m ukwu ya na isi ya, on the road, be very much care about those people...
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by bigfish3k: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
They should just allow him cook and eat every thing under supervision
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
That's why I don't buy any how meat
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Oovi5(f): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Evil minded people everywhere! Lord have mercy!!! Btw,is that the kind of shoe(s)a security man ought to wear? See his face sef ���
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by MOVIC6: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wonders
pocohantas:
Which kind wahala be this?

It is bad enough that they are dead. He still carries over kilometers to go sell.
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by inumidun2010(m): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
This one don commit HARAM...
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by sameks08(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
this is wickedness. How can you sell what you can't eat to others. You deserve severe punishment. my opinion
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by daniwise(m): 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
Yuck!pukes!...are you thinking what I'm thinking?

I hope this is not "our darling daddy?"...abeg I nor dey o grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Muhylonaire007: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
dynicks:
A nairalander comes to mind...

Lwkmd grin grin grin grin this is not fair

6 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by cassyrooy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
dynicks:
Ma..... grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
What about that guy for Nairaland wey dey sell dead vulture flesh for Makurdi?

9 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Uyi168: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a wicked world filled with Wicked hearts!
Man's Inhumanity to Man!
I can't wait to get out from here!
Come LORD JESUS!
Or U can die and meet him since he has refused to come.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

(NSCDC) Borno Command while processing dead poultry meat he picked from a river in Maiduguri.

The suspect revealed that he sold 6,000 dead poultry to residents of Maiduguri for five years so as to raise money for his livelihood since he lost his father.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/update-suspect-paraded-with-dead-poultry-meat-he-picks-from-river-to-sell-in-maiduguri-photos.html

See his evil face.

Someone get me my double barrel.
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by ViktorCash: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mannabbq grin

8 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2021

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Ladyvin(f): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
I hope this is not what people as frozen chicken from stores?

This is too terrifying to be true
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by CodeTemplar: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
post=97825661:

This is one of the most wicked and evil things we have read in 2021.
How can people be this heartless without giving a damn about other people's life, all because money must be made (in this case 700 per bird!)

Calling some people animal is an insult to the animal kingdom!

The carcass of the poultry from the farm must have died from one or two infectious diseases which could easily be transmitted to humans
Lord, your protection is all we ask for.
Stop pretending not to be yourself.

10 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by BennyDGreat: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ewww digusting.
This guy has surely caused the death of some people
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by merits(m): 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
You see all those bear parlor meat seller fear them, because they know people will get drunk they will sell useless meat, fish and chicken for you.

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Sabadon(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
dynicks:
hahaha i see what you are doing but be "MAN" enough to "GRILL" whoever it is grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
ON THE BEAT

4 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Godpikin4real(f): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nna men....

1 Like

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Darling daddy guy has done it again

7 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Mutemenot(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lol. Those of you that eats cheap mama Tunde, mama Nkechi friend chicken displayed in a showcase, where do yoi think she sourced it cheap from?

3 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by whytediamond(m): 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
dynicks:
Manna?!

3 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by southsouthking(m): 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Chickens.....upon sighting a Nigerian

[img]https://media./images/8817070ffad5764cd91e313ca63b91f2/tenor.gif[/img]

Lols this your GIF eh, d last chicken be dey form galadima, e wan stay make e no watin dey make her colleagues run, but as she see say the last one on the cue jakpa, nai sister follow them jakpa o.

Another case of Lagosians wen base for ikorodu, if you see people dey gbaga, no wait to ask watin dey make dem gbaga o, you gbaga follow them.
#Only one life

6 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by BennyDGreat: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lord have mercy
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wicked soul
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by whytediamond(m): 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
What about that guy for Nairaland wey dey sell dead vulture flesh for Makurdi?

Manna?!

3 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Okoroawusa: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
This is heartless...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown / Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. / See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.