Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri (58433 Views)

See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) / NAFDAC Shuts 47 Bakeries, Water Factories In Maiduguri During Routine Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by whytediamond(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
dynicks:
A nairalander comes to mind...
if I say Manna you say BBQ another man say Grills omor na you Sabi.

8 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
thinking about shocked

2 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Yippeedaniel(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
Aoboy
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
wellmax:
Why was his name not mentioned this time.

He is Hassan Ebere
Where is not a northern name.
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by nyiamfrank: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
The poultry farmer who dispose of dead birds in the open ought to be arrested too for environmental hazards.

Moreso, as long as I know, Civil Defense have done well. But there are some Nigerians who will come here to ask whether dead chicken is pipeline, or whether Civil Defense are Sanitaries?

They also ask whether police is VIO or Road Safety?

Some will ask those stupid questions without knowing that even a civilian can make an arrest, provided you hand over to the police.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by toprealman: 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lazy journalist...
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by TruthSeeker1: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
BigSarah:
He clearly doesn’t make any gain , look at how he is
Don't judge a book by its cover! Looks can be deceiving.

1 Like

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Shadysen: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
end time more wickedness loading.
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by AreaFada2: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
dynicks:
The dead meat vulture barbecue guy. Chai! grin

It is people like this guy that ruined his business.
He is isn't getting enough dead meat again since his darling Bubu came to power. Too many hungry and wretched people now hunting for dead meat. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by fasho01(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
dynicks:

And the said nairalander is already all over the thread grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by AreaFada2: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
dynicks:
The dead meat vulture barbecue guy. Chai! grin

It is people like this guy that ruined his business.
He is isn't getting enough dead meat again since his darling Bubu came to power. Too many hungry and wretched people now hunting for dead meat. grin cheesy

Actually dead meet is nothing in the jungle of 9ja. I have always here that if you live in a big 9ja city and eat roadside food anyhow, then you have probably eaten human meat already.

Nor be 9ja?

1 Like

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by ipobarethieves: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a wicked world filled with Wicked hearts!
Man's Inhumanity to Man!
I can't wait to get out from here!
Come LORD JESUS!
angry grin grin u are a WEAK pastor undecided grin.Where u wan run/get out to? Stay here and Make Nig great grin grin.
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by primestreams: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
MANNABBQGRILLSHappy new year

2 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Agugbadin: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Black people are wicked
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Osyxcel(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
pocohantas:
Which kind wahala be this?

It is bad enough that they are dead. He still carries over kilometers to go sell.

It's really a crazy world. angry

1 Like

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
Is that not ?

4 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Sleekfingers: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

(NSCDC) Borno Command while processing dead poultry meat he picked from a river in Maiduguri.

The suspect revealed that he sold 6,000 dead poultry to residents of Maiduguri for five years so as to raise money for his livelihood since he lost his father.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/update-suspect-paraded-with-dead-poultry-meat-he-picks-from-river-to-sell-in-maiduguri-photos.html

this shit is happening in lagos too......especially those mallams doing chicken barbecue....anyway, i don't eat chicken...if my kids wanna eat chicken, na life chicken i dey buy......

I remember a guy that was caught in ibadan...i think it was in 1995....he sell roasted vulture as bush meats....

As a matter of fact, i have stopped eating aboki suya....their hygiene is zero.....i do my suya by myself....

Go to alaba rago, aladiye for onipan, ijora badia, agege..barracks for ojo.....una go sorry for people wey dey buy chicken from aboki people...

1 Like

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by juman(m): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
6,000 dead poultry Picks From River?

Thats big lie.

1 Like

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Naija my country
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Sleekfingers: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ladyvin:
I hope this is not what people as frozen chicken from stores?

This is too terrifying to be true

some of them might be......it is best to buy life chicken to be on a safe side......even the turkey most nigerians eat are not safe......people need to be extremely careful......especially those buying barbecue chicken from those mallams.....most of them don't even eat what they sell......try and watch those abokis....

1 Like

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by chocboi78(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nobody's is asking how dead poultry meat ends up on river banks
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by vioment: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Oga Zulum is busy there o. Chai.

Ekelebe frontage get drain network and cover. Not a jumping something.

Even ekelebe station look like some hotel entrances in Nigeria. If dem put a/c and bed there, I no mind lodge there.

Make e no be say bh or other criminals dey commit crime, so that ekelebe go lock dem up for one of these conducive stations.

It is a good job from the state #1 and his co workers/team.

He sees value in having a good working environment.

As for that mentally deranged idiot seller, am sure borno has laws for people like him. May God help people who just wanted to eat and came across this devil.

May God bless Zulum and his team, and all the forces there dedicated to bringing back sanity. May God bless Borno.
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by CheedyJ(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
This is why I detest eating out

1 Like

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Sleekfingers: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Agugbadin:
Black people are wicked

na today u know......u know see how africa be? Despite all the natural resources in africa......blackman with black brain...excluding me......
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by CheedyJ(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
BigSarah:
He clearly doesn’t make any gain , look at how he is
I’m sure he made lots of profits afterall, he’s not buying the chickens perhaps he’s spending lavishly hoping he won’t ever be caught ..
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by noble2faith(m): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
The way dem dey consume Kaza (chicken) for Maiduguri no be here, especially all those ladies.
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by NaMeAboki: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hassan EBERE
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by ikorodureporta: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
abeg make una leave our BBQ seller out of this one cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by david22uu(m): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
whats the difference between this and d frozen food we buy.... na God dey save us
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by typicalgamer(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wontnlie the chicken he held in the second pic swell up o
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by cassyrooy(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
ikorodureporta:
abeg make una leave our BBQ seller out of this one cheesy grin
grin grin The things funny die. I've been laughing hard for close to 30mins even though I know its not him, but its funny to me. grin
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by akigbemaru: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

(NSCDC) Borno Command while processing dead poultry meat he picked from a river in Maiduguri.

The suspect revealed that he sold 6,000 dead poultry to residents of Maiduguri for five years so as to raise money for his livelihood since he lost his father.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/update-suspect-paraded-with-dead-poultry-meat-he-picks-from-river-to-sell-in-maiduguri-photos.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown / Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. / See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.