Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) (51660 Views)

Newborn Baby Survives 24 Hours After Mother Buried Her In Shallow Grave (Photo) / Police Rescue Godwin Kwanga Kidnapped Benue University Lecturer After Gun Battle / Okoh Enejor: Kidnapped Benue Businessman Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by jaybenugo: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
The remains of a cashier, Joseph Myaan, who was kidnapped in Katsina-Ala Local Government Council of Benue State, have been discovered in a shallow grave.

IgbereTV gathered that the body was found on Wednesday January 6, in Akpera area of Tongov community in Katsina -Ala.

The deceased, who worked in the Revenue Department of the Katsina-Ala LG, was kidnapped over a month ago.

His family reportedly paid undisclosed sum as ransom to the kidnappers to secure his release but they still killed him.

The remains of Myaan had been deposited in the Katsina-Ala General Hospital morgue.

Tor-Tsaper Simitex wrote on Facebook:

"RIP!
Mr Myaan Joseph of Revenue Department, Katsina-Ala LG has been found dead after a huge ransom was paid for his release.

The kinappers after collecting the requested amount, finally killed him and took his mummy to a nearby rote where the general public can have sight of his remains.

#legacylink"
https://www.facebook.com/100008498130209/posts/2528791337414113/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1378251/body-kidnapped-benue-lg-cashier-found-shallow-grave-photo/

1 Share

Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by slawormiir: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
Even after paying a huge ransome o
Kylekent59:
Should I sell all my properties and leave for Canada? This country scares the shit outta me.
Ogbeni move shaperly if you get the opportunity o
Nor go dey loose guard..discharge shaperly

Even me as a real niggarrr...na the ten years passport I do....so that once I move ....I don move be that..

If you sabi street then enter turkey...but if you nor sabi street and you get mind to do dope shit then enter any Arab nation like Kuwait. Oman, Qatar or Bahrain.
But if you nor come still get mind....you fit enter Canada go study small

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Angelacruz: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
God please protect us...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Looks like an inside job. More of Assasins Sent!
Probably killed because of Money..
Money that Holds no value in Eternity
Money that Cannot save your Life..
Money is good but beware of what you do to Make Money
Many Have Died and are wailing and regretting now in Hell because of the evils they soiled that Hands in for money.

Beware Folks! There are Dire Consequences for all our Evil acts..

Condolences to the Family of the Dead..

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
To kill pers0n n0 mean anything to hausa people. . Dey fit kill koz of 5 naira

1 Like

Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
Like 1 hausa talk. He say na 30k the kingpin dey give their errand boi hausa\fulani after rans0m is paid
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Sabadon(m): 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Evil and bloodshed everywhere

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Kylekent59: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Should I sell all my properties and leave for Canada? This country scares the shit outta me.

14 Likes

Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Omo!
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Dididrumz(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by simplePOS: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
What a world. May he rest in peace
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by merits(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
RIP TO THE DEAD.
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Chummynoni(m): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Terrible news popping everyday
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by nairaman66(m): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
The killings in this country is too much!!! Too much blood already... Can’t these people take a break?

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Evil every day
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Enudapan: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by bjtinz: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Katsina Ala is becoming something else.

Killings, kidnapping are the order of the day.

One would have thought the death of Gana would lead to a truce of some sort, but it appears the opposite has happened.

RIP to the man
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Asadujames202(m): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
Na keloid be that thing on his lower jaw

LG cashier

Continue cashing out in hellfire
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by frog12: 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
KIDNAPPERS are on rampage. the COUNTRY is on FIRE, and BUHARI is just sitting there.

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
, see bandits have ravaged your state!
You won't see these problems to talk about?
Abi na only to dey scream darling daddy you know?

10 Likes

Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by AiooAi: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nyamiris
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by millionboi2: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
This is becoming too much

1 Like

Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by powalez: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Na wa
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Charly68: 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
Those who murdered you has murdered sleep ..they won't know peace till they go to their grave

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by powalez: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
]Nyamiris Only lack of exposure will make ypu call Benue people Nyamiris, Mumu Nyamiri your father

4 Likes

Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by powalez: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
To kill pers0n n0 mean anything to hausa people. . Dey fit kill koz of 5 naira
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
oh

They collected ransom and killed him afterwards.

When I say some humans are walking evil,they call me sharp mouth.

How much ransom did they collect? I'm certain it won't pass two million.

Mama Ojo beer parlour will hear it. Senseless people(kidnappers)

The money made is never put into good use. Then I wonder the benefit.

It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by alexola20(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Those delinquents need to be caught, tortured and shown no mercy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) / Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast / New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.