Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

This Issue Has Been RESOLVED - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Issue Has Been RESOLVED (2568 Views)

Settled. Everything has been resolved / WhatsApp General Issue Has Been Fixed / Opera News Airtime Cashout Issue Has Fixed, You Can Now Withdraw From Your Airti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by charming1111(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
The issue has been resolved by Ebrumede Police Station, Warri, Delta State.

Pls mods, kindly DELETE this thread/post from this platform.

I want to say THANK U to d management of Nairaland for giving me a platform to get justice.

Regards,
Pius Odiri

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by edoairways: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
charming1111 did you confront and reported her to the police?

2 Likes

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by doggedfighter(f): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
Bad
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by COZA(m): 1:00am On Jan 08, 2021
You bought a refurbished phone.. nobody scammed you bro.. the iPhone is real but they've changed the back casing and box.

13 Likes

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by dollytino4real(f): 3:03am On Jan 08, 2021
pls Robinson plaza is not in pti junction, go to the police
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by charming1111(m): 4:53am On Jan 08, 2021

8 Likes

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by charming1111(m): 4:58am On Jan 08, 2021
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by charming1111(m): 5:01am On Jan 08, 2021
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by femi4: 5:48am On Jan 08, 2021
charming1111:
I nor understand, c d address on the receipt
Paid and ok Tested were written on the receipt. You can't win this case

11 Likes

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by jayjaycee0: 6:15am On Jan 08, 2021
She made a whopping 100k on you. Refurbished iphone 6plus and 6 with pack and accessories complete cost 50-70k.
You can take her to the police, do t mind those who said you can't, the police will help you retrieve your money.
She sold a refurbished fone to you under the pretense that it is a new phone

5 Likes

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by CheedyJ(m): 7:55am On Jan 08, 2021
I get better iPhone 6s if you’re still interested in a genuine one
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by Depressed101: 8:25am On Jan 08, 2021
charming1111:
Imagine buying a brand new iPhone for #150,000 & d phone is FAKE! How will u feel? Ajiri Johnson (Audrey Johnson Nig Ltd), a lady who sells phones on Instagram, sold a fake iPhone to my wife & she has refused to take responsibility for her actions! Her shop is located at Block K, shop 38, Robinson Plaza, PTI Junction, Warri, Delta State... For ur own good, nor go there go buy phone
mumu how is this a fake iPhone? You bought a refurbished iPhone with a different carton How much be that sef that you had to post this woman's pic on a public forum with her full name,?

I don't pussy guys like you honestly, talking too much.
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by lereinter(m): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2021
Depressed101:
mumu how is this a fake iPhone? You bought a refurbished iPhone with a different carton How much be that sef that you had to post this woman's pic on a public forum with her full name,?

Did he say he wants to buy a refurbished done

It's seems you are in cohort with the woman

Mark it

You will lose ten times the amount the guy lost ten times this 2021

12 Likes

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by lereinter(m): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2021
Involve your lawyer too

Visit human rights agency

Go all length

This is wrong na

3 Likes

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by westlius(m): 9:50am On Jan 08, 2021
We tekno and Infinix users just came here to learn
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by COZA(m): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2021
jayjaycee0:
She made a whopping 100k on you. Refurbished iphone 6plus and 6 with pack and accessories complete cost 50-70k.
You can take her to the police, do t mind those who said you can't, the police will help you retrieve your money.
She sold a refurbished fone to you under the pretense that it is a new phone

check the receipt, its 7 plus he bought. And it costs more than 100k.
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by Babalegba(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2021
You can't get a new iPhone 7, only refurbished.It is a discontinued product.I went with my friend who was trying to get a UK used phone.The seller started showing him almost pristine refurbished phones and my friend complained that the seller was selling refurbished phones. I had to tell him that a refurbished phone is superior to a UK used one
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2021
Lol Trust me, most iPhone users without their knowledge are using a well packaged refurbished phone, Infact 75% of IPhone users in Nigeria.

I know these things so well, so just calm down.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by charming1111(m): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2021
Depressed101:

Now I c y u r called depressed 101

2 Likes

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by charming1111(m): 11:52am On Jan 08, 2021
lereinter:

Did he say he wants to buy a refurbished done

It's seems you are in cohort with the woman

Mark it

You will lose ten times the amount the guy lost ten times this 2021
Amen

1 Like

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by charming1111(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2021
Depressed101:

As d money na change, oya credit me d 150k

2 Likes

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by dollytino4real(f): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
charming1111:
I nor understand, c d address on the receipt
ok
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by johnwizey: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
iPhone 7+ 150k shocked shocked and Na refurbished dem even sell for you sef. Omo dem open shop untop your head o

2 Likes

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by typicalgamer(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
charming1111:
Imagine buying a brand new iPhone for #150,000 & d phone is FAKE! How will u feel? Ajiri Johnson (Audrey Johnson Nig Ltd), a lady who sells phones on Instagram, sold a fake iPhone to my wife & she has refused to take responsibility for her actions! Her shop is located at Block K, shop 38, Robinson Plaza, PTI Junction, Warri, Delta State... For ur own good, nor go there go buy phone

You no harsh for you to come online to complain

If it were to be me, for inside my papa area Deco road. Shop owner cheat me.

X2 Garrison na go follow go pick that person up.

But in your case you get receipt give police small something them go change the phone for u
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by olujosh301(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
It isn't refurbished you bought an iphone that was repackaged
The model number for refurbished doesn't start with M
And iphone 7+ is out of production
Do you think brand new iphone 7+ 128gb would be 150k

4 Likes

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by Youngpo413: 1:39am On Jan 09, 2021
What a waste?
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by saggitus: 7:15am On Jan 09, 2021
the phone is not fake just that its repacked thats all and secondly who sells iphone 7plus brand new something apple has discountinued only

2 Likes

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by honsule(m): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
I saw this message in my email inbox as a moderator

"My Name is Engr Johnson Jardonyx. Engr Jay Jay for short. I sell mobile phones in Robinson plaza Warri. I noticed you published a damaging report about my wife and my company Audrey Johnson Nigeria Limited.

First you didn’t do any investigations or research from my findings. I wish to inform you of some important information. The phone she bought is an IPhone 7 Plus. Manufactured by Apple. The phone is not a refurbished phone, you can verify if it’s refurbished from Apple itself.

Going further, the phone was sold to her September 2020 with a one month warranty. That warranty isn’t giving by Apple but we do so for purpose of customers confidence because trust. Now a phone bought since September 2020 and used with all Apple device functionality cannot become fake by January 2021.

The phone was also returned damaged with a broken screen. No brand will accept a damaged phone and replace it for whatever reasons.
Conclusively I have instructed my lawyers to file a case of character assasination against the husband and the wife of the buyer.

I will strongly suggest you check these facts and remove that post from ur blog."

Thanks.
Signed: Engr Johnson Jardonyx
https://www.nairaland.com/super4joe

3 Likes

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by edoairways: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
honsule well done
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by charming1111(m): 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by Asianjollof007: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
Depressed101:

You are mad.

Infact, ori e ti daru werey

You are very sick for making this kinda comment.
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by Mchearan: 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
Wahala for IPhone users

(1) (2)

Samsung Launches New Awesome Semi Flagship Phone / Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / In Just 24 Hours, Teen Hacker Jailbreaks The New Apple Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.