Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

The 10 Gospels - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 10 Gospels (223 Views)

Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / Moral Teaching In The Gospels / Integrity Of The Gospels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 10 Gospels by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 08, 2021
The more you read the Bible, the more humbled you’ll become because it will reveal what a wicked person you are without Jesus Christ.

The 10 Gospels

1. Paul’s gospel (Rom 1:1; 2:16, 1 Cor 15:1-4). This is the true gospel for us Christians today.

2. Gospel of the kingdom (Matt 24:14,21). This is the gospel Christ preached to the Jews, not gentiles. The gospel will be preached again to the Jew during The Tribulation.

3. Abraham’s gospel (Gal 3:8-9, Gen 18).

4. Everlasting gospel (Rev 14:6-7). This gospel will be preached to the Gentiles at The Tribulation.

5. Gospel of peace (Rom 10:15 cr Isa 52:7-8 ).

6. Gospel of the giants (Heb 3:16 - 4:3). This is Joshua and Caleb.

7 - 10. Matthew, Mark, Luke and John (Life, death, burial and resurrection).
Re: The 10 Gospels by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2021
iyambz:
The more you read the Bible, the more humbled you’ll become because it will reveal what a wicked person you are without Jesus Christ.

The 10 Gospels

1. Paul’s gospel (Rom 1:1; 2:16, 1 Cor 15:1-4). This is the true gospel for us Christians today.

2. Gospel of the kingdom (Matt 24:14,21). This is the gospel Christ preached to the Jews, not gentiles. The gospel will be preached again to the Jew during The Tribulation.

4. Everlasting gospel (Rev 14:6-7). This gospel will be preached to the Gentiles at The Tribulation.

What about the gospel of faith, grace and others? Have you listen to Apostle Joshua Selman's message on the full gospel ?

I think he dealt with each gospel sequentially.

My opinion though?
Re: The 10 Gospels by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 08, 2021
gaius01:

What about the gospel of faith, grace and others? Have you listen to Apostle Joshua Selman's message on the full gospel ?

I think he dealt with each gospel sequentially.

My opinion though?

Paul’s gospel is the gospel of the grace of God (1 Cor 15:1-4) which is the death, burial and the resurrection. Both Paul and Peter preached the gospel of grace but Peter was the apostle to the Jews while Paul was the apostle to the Gentiles.
Re: The 10 Gospels by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2021
iyambz:

Paul’s gospel is the gospel of the grace of God (1 Cor 15:1-4) which is the death, burial and the resurrection. Both Paul and Peter preached the gospel of grace but Peter was the apostle to the Jews while Paul was the apostle to the Gentiles.

Àm ñot opposing you, don't worry I will listen to that messages and update you .
Re: The 10 Gospels by Kobojunkie: 7:10am On Jan 21, 2021
iyambz:

The 10 Gospels

You forgot to include the Gospel of Crazy!
Re: The 10 Gospels by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You forgot to include the Gospel of Crazy!

The only man who has lived his whole life trying to convince himself that the devil does not exist. (2 Tim 3:7 kjv) - “Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.” I was actually laughing while typing this. The only man trying to convince the world he does not exist is the devil. And we know that the devil is the king over of all the children of pride according to Job 41. Please what religious denomination do you practice? I’d love to know. I can only suspect its either the “New age movement” or “Christian Science.”
Re: The 10 Gospels by Kobojunkie: 7:32am On Jan 21, 2021
iyambz:

The only man who has lived his whole life trying to convince himself that the devil does not exist. (2 Tim 3:7 kjv) - “Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.” I was actually laughing while typing this. The only man trying to convince the world he does not exist is the devil. And we know that the devil is the king over of all the children of pride according to Job 41. Please what religious denomination do you practice? I’d love to know. I can only suspect its either the “New age movement” or “Christian Science.”
Jesus Christ gave you all one Gospel, the New Covenant instructing you to teach only that one Gospel, the New Covenant from God Himself, one whole... But here instead you have all taken it upon yourselves to manufacture your own doctrines, lies, to deceive people in the name of God, just as Jesus Christ predicted that you would . undecided
Re: The 10 Gospels by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ gave you all one Gospel, the New Covenant instructing you to teach only that one Gospel, the New Covenant from God Himself, one whole... But here instead you have all taken it upon yourselves to manufacture your own doctrines, lies, to deceive people in the name of God, just as Jesus Christ predicted that you would . undecided

The new covenant is love (charity), not the perverted love the world is preaching; e.g. humanity. The commandment is to love God first. Christ said in (John 14:15-16 kjv) 15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever. Now pay attention to this, first keep His commandment (commandment means the His words), secondly, He will send another comforter which is the Holy Spirit.

Now this is the work of the Comforter:
(John 16:7-15 kjv) - “ Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

You don’t have to agree with me, just believe the Book. It’s up to you. Nobody can fix another, you can only fix yourself. Maybe someday we can have a chat over at a restaurant or someplace if you are interested.
Re: The 10 Gospels by Kobojunkie: 8:23am On Jan 21, 2021
iyambz:

The new covenant is love (charity), not the perverted love the world is preaching; e.g. humanity. The commandment is to love God first. Christ said in (John 14:15-16 kjv) 15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever. Now pay attention to this, first keep His commandment (commandment means the His words), secondly, He will send another comforter which is the Holy Spirit.

Now this is the work of the Comforter:
(John 16:7-15 kjv) - “ Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

You don’t have to agree with me, just believe the Book. It’s up to you. Nobody can fix another, you can only fix yourself. Maybe someday we can have a chat over at a restaurant or someplace if you are interested.
More Hogwash doctrines designed to deceive and enslave with minds of people with lies that have nothing to do with God's Truth.

The New Covenant is NOT LOVE! God, Himself is Love... His New Covenant, Jesus Christ, is God's new agreement between Himself and man - a contract designed by God to draw man to Him.

John 3 vs 16 which many of you have memorised but with very little understanding of is one of the laws included in God's new Covenant/contract deal. It stipulates that to all those who will believe in His New Covenant, Jesus Christ, God has chosen to express His love by gifting them each with eternal life, freeing them forever from His previous sentence of death for their sins(the condemnation of sin which is death). undecided
Re: The 10 Gospels by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
More Hogwash doctrines designed to deceive and enslave with minds of people with lies that have nothing to do with God's Truth.

The New Covenant is NOT LOVE! God, Himself is Love... His New Covenant, Jesus Christ, is God's new agreement between Himself and man - a contract designed by God to draw man to Him.

John 3 vs 16 which many of you have memorised but with very little understanding of is one of the laws included in God's new Covenant/contract deal. It stipulates that to all those who will believe in His New Covenant, Jesus Christ, God has chosen to express His love by gifting them each with eternal life, freeing them forever from His previous sentence of death for their sins(the condemnation of sin which is death). undecided

O man. No problem.

(1) (Reply)

3bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow Selling At Lekki For 10m / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, January 17, 2021 / What Makes Your Anointing To Start Or Stop Flowing And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.