Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday (22403 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrate His Wife, Ibijoke At 57 / Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack / Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by lalasticlala(m): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lagos State governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu celebrates his wife's birthday today.

The governor shared photo of his wife, Ibijoke Claudiana Sanwo-Olu, on Twitter and wrote:

A very Happy Birthday to my dear Wife. Dr. Ibijoke Claudiana Sanwo-Olu.

May God’s unending blessings continue to abide with you. Thank you for your prayers, support and encouragement always.

https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1347466638141116416?s=19

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by Hambivert: 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Happy birthday First Lady ti eko.

Meanwhile, Dr. Ibijoke Claudiana Sanwo-Olu, have you confirmed from your husband the exact number of people that were massacred at Lekki Tollgate?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by Emmerich09(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by Princeton92(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Happy birthday ma

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by Enudapan: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
Sanwo the main odogwu
Congratulations to your wife

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by fourboys: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
happy birthday pretty first lady

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by Yahman1(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2021

Same day Mopol officers from Alausa, in their great numbers

Were sent to go after Motorcycle Riders in Abule Ado

There was Commotion around that Axis this Morning

Policemen Fired bullets into the Air.

Upon inquiring from my Bus driver

I was told that the State Government wants to bring in Brt Buses to the said Road

A Road that is not even upto 50% Completion

I just Shook my Head

Our Leaders are insensitive to the Masses Plight

You go after young Nigerians just trying to Hustle to eat with their Bikes on the pretex that you want them off the Road

What other means of Livelihood do you want them to switch to after seizing their Bikes?

I sorry for this Country cry

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by kendocom: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
How old is the governor

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by fourboys: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
they look good together... happy birthday first lady

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by Nellybank(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
Best wishes Mama EKO. May God bless ur new age

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by mrkings84(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
Congrats to the most beautiful first lady

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by Starcrest1: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
Happy birthday to her.....

Tell your husband to try and be brilliant.....

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by WiszyFraud: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
..The woman looks really simple.

Happy birthday ma'am smiley

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by Sijo01(f): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
Happy birthday Ma' Claudiana
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
U
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by brunobaba(m): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
These her teeth no white ooo,congrats all the same.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Happy birthday ma
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by paulolee(m): 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
wow...congrats ma, wish you more happy years ahead..
remember the last time I saw this lady with one of her daughter in a mall years back in lagos
I asked a friend who went to greet her and he said she is the wife of babajide of APC but that name didnt ring a bell then because ambode was still In sit then..
I jus walked pass her but the glowing smile of one of her daughter captured my heart n was thinking about approaching her just to know her more but she looked introverted and very quiet n I jus ignored her to avoid embarrassment.....
years letter babajide won dt election n i saw that same bea in his inauguration and felt pained like a loser...
wished I met her dt day In d mall n maybe if I jus had her digit, I would be planning marriage this year because she looks like a perfect wife material to me....I wasnt a real nigaaaaar back then.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by salt1: 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
All those that came to check if he's pointing at something, gather here.
We aren't disappointed
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hbd.....For you business to get the targeted audience you need a top notch graphic designs.....I'm the the one that can create the attractive designs for you...banner ads, flyer, logo, book cover designs e.t.c. I'm available. Get my contact from my signature now.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by HeadShot: 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
If it was osihmen now...

He will throw party
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by thorpido(m): 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Claudiana? tongue Where do Afrricans always get these names from?

Happy birthday to her.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by eagleonearth(m): 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
kendocom:
How old is the governor
see question?? Akeredolu is younger than the wife, Macron same thing and many others.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by haiti007(m): 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Happy birthday to you first lady
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by pyyxxaro: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bon Anniversaire Madame

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by ATEAMS: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by Fortune118005(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
Happy birthday Mrs Sanwo-Olu
Long life and prosperity!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by jamalchance(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
How old sanwo-olu come be ?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by ikorodureporta: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
D backbone of sanwoolu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens / The 62 Lagos Township And Their Founders / DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.