Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Coca-cola For Wedding - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coca-cola For Wedding (4473 Views)

How To Make Fried Chicken With Coca-cola - For Real! / See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) / Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coca-cola For Wedding by kanmi22(f): 6:46am On Mar 31, 2011
Pls i will like to know if anyone can help with coca-cola variety of drink prices. I need the prices of their prices and surcharges excluding any alcohol beverages. I will really appreciate a well detailed information about this. Pls list the price in quantity, per crate? how many bottles/cans in one crate and all kind of info like that.
Thanks a lot!
Re: Coca-cola For Wedding by Odunnu: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2011
Even retailers can give you the figures. Its faster, talk to any roadside retailer
Re: Coca-cola For Wedding by kanmi22(f): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2011
Odunnu:

Even retailers can give you the figures. Its faster, talk to any roadside retailer

Thanks for d response but I am not in nigeria presently so I can't do that myself. I asked a few people but I get all kind of different figures from all of them, :-)
Re: Coca-cola For Wedding by Odunnu: 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2011
A crate of 24 bottles bought directely from the truck is N935 and they do not discount except you buy over 100crates and its majorly their distributors.
Re: Coca-cola For Wedding by kanmi22(f): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2011
Thanks. How about their other products? Have any info on redbull? Its for my wedding pls.
thanks
Odunnu:

A crate of 24 bottles bought directely from the truck is N935 and they do not discount except you buy over 100crates and its majorly their distributors.
Re: Coca-cola For Wedding by r231(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2011
500K from coke and they will come and serve it (depending on crowd)

if you don't finish it they will buy the rest from you
Re: Coca-cola For Wedding by Odunnu: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2011
I'm out from the restaurant where I made the last post while having lunch.
I'l try and remember whn I meet another retailer.
You may want to consider r231's suggestion
Re: Coca-cola For Wedding by kanmi22(f): 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2011
r231:

500K from coke and they will come and serve it (depending on crowd)

if you don't finish it they will buy the rest from you
Thanks a lot, do you know about their other prices for other drinks too? Also, can we choose to use cans instead of bottle? Is it more money? You know about redbull?
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Na Plantain Be This (pic) / My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. / How To Cook Nigerian Unripe Plantain Porridge With Bushmeat And Fish (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.