Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Is This A Trick Or Am Not Hearing Correctly - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is This A Trick Or Am Not Hearing Correctly (3007 Views)

Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick / WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You / Pls Is This A Trick By Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Trick Or Am Not Hearing Correctly by Uchefrancis16(m): 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hello house, today i recharged my new 9mobile line with 500 naira to enable me call an international numbrr. The recharge was successful but upon dialing the supposed number, i was told i had not enough bal. I simply dialed the number again and yet the voice said i had no money.

So i checked my bal using *232# and saw that i had zero bal and a bonus of 1250. On both w1 and w2... dont even know what that means. So i tried calling 9mobile customer care number 200 to atleast get an explanation and how to possibly avoid such next time (even if they are to give me bonus its not at the expense of my main bal). Only for there not to be any option to speak with a representative.

Is this a trick or something? I listened over and over but no way. Same thing happened with MTN on sunday. That i started thinking MTN representatives dont wrk on sunday.

There was no way to resolve this issue. And now, what i wanted to call abroad for, ive missed it. Have u guys noticed this before? I just dont know why they keep hiding the button to reach a representative. As before, all netwrks had it set to 0. Once u call and tap 0, u will be directed to a representative immediately.
Re: Is This A Trick Or Am Not Hearing Correctly by sinaj(f): 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
Try calling them at midnight or early in the morning.
Re: Is This A Trick Or Am Not Hearing Correctly by OhGeeBee: 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
Try mailing them bro.

Or ask around, some guys know the digits you'll press that'll redirect you to customer care.
Re: Is This A Trick Or Am Not Hearing Correctly by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
Once you dail 200, then pick prefer language just press 4
Re: Is This A Trick Or Am Not Hearing Correctly by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
Uchefrancis16:
Hello house, today i recharged my new 9mobile line with 500 naira to enable me call an international numbrr. The recharge was successful but upon dialing the supposed number, i was told i had not enough bal. I simply dialed the number again and yet the voice said i had no money.

So i checked my bal using *232# and saw that i had zero bal and a bonus of 1250. On both w1 and w2... dont even know what that means. So i tried calling 9mobile customer care number 200 to atleast get an explanation and how to possibly avoid such next time (even if they are to give me bonus its not at the expense of my main bal). Only for there not to be any option to speak with a representative.

Is this a trick or something? I listened over and over but no way. Same thing happened with MTN on sunday. That i started thinking MTN representatives dont wrk on sunday.

There was no way to resolve this issue. And now, what i wanted to call abroad for, ive missed it. Have u guys noticed this before? I just dont know why they keep hiding the button to reach a representative. As before, all netwrks had it set to 0. Once u call and tap 0, u will be directed to a representative immediately.

When last did you recharged the line last bro, because last 2weeks I recharged 1k to buy monthly mb, only for the money to disappear I called them, the lady told me that the 1k was automatically dedicated fory welcome back bla bla, that I've been given 3.5gig just to welcome me back, and it's true anyways I got the 3.5gig, but I asked the lady what if I don't need the mb maybe I wanted to make calls with it, she said they will refund it, but I needed the mb I thanked her and end call
Re: Is This A Trick Or Am Not Hearing Correctly by Emeka71(m): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
OhGeeBee:
Try mailing them bro.

Or ask around, some guys know the digits you'll press that'll redirect you to customer care.
Those networks are desperate to steal peoples airtime.
Re: Is This A Trick Or Am Not Hearing Correctly by daamazing(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
Uchefrancis16:

The reason is its a new 9 mobile line and its a bonus that its preactivated on new sims and runs for 90 days. After the first recharge of a day the second should go to your main account. Nevertheless it's a nice promo Cus that you'll be given over 1k and the 200 will move to bonus account which you can use to buy data

I have over 20k airtime on my sim(promo tho)
Re: Is This A Trick Or Am Not Hearing Correctly by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 14, 2018
lol. you ought to have deactivated from that service befre loading...lol...

*229*0#
Re: Is This A Trick Or Am Not Hearing Correctly by ikbnice(m): 1:41am On Feb 14, 2018
I don't call customer care again. Their twitter handles are faster.
Re: Is This A Trick Or Am Not Hearing Correctly by dingbang(m): 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
sinaj:
Try calling them at midnight or early in the morning.

tried calling you... Still using ur number that ends with 7 ?
Re: Is This A Trick Or Am Not Hearing Correctly by sinaj(f): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
dingbang:
tried calling you... Still using ur number that ends with 7 ?
yea but nt online nw
Re: Is This A Trick Or Am Not Hearing Correctly by Cutehector(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
sinaj:
yea but nt online nw
but I dialled it now and its still off.. I want us to talk
Re: Is This A Trick Or Am Not Hearing Correctly by sinaj(f): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
Cutehector:
but I dialled it now and its still off.. I want us to talk
m not online atm.

U can mail ur no @ sinajchinda@ gmail.com lemme call ya.
Re: Is This A Trick Or Am Not Hearing Correctly by Cutehector(m): 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
sinaj:
m not online atm.

U can mail ur no lemme call ya.

sent

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Embedded Attachments Not Displayed As Images? / Dark Theme Nairaland / Warning: Selfies Kill More People Than Sharks Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.