Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate (21808 Views)

Obaseki: APC Importing Thugs Into Edo / OBASEKI: APC Governors Move Against Oshiomhole, Vow To ‘cut Him To Size’ / Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by Kwanza: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
Officials of the Federal High Court sitting in Abuja have barred supporters of the All Progressives Congress from entering the court in a move to restrict the crowd.

Many visitors and journalists that came to witness the ruling of Justice Ahmed Mohammed on the alleged certificate forgery case filed against Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki were also stopped from entering the court.

A police officer told the visitors that the restriction order was from the judge.

He explained that only counsels in the case, party members and journalists are allowed in.

But many who were stranded outside the court expressed displeasure at the directive.

Meanwhile, our correspondent observed that critics of Obaseki were expressing hope that the court ruling would dethrone him.

“I’m hopeful that APC will win and I urge Ize-Iyamu to be magnanimous in victory while advising Obaseki not to waste tax payers money in going to the Appeal court,” an APC supporter told our correspondent.

Some of the visitors also claimed that they were frustrated as they came from Benin to witness the case.
https://thewhistler.ng/obaseki-apc-supporters-blocked-from-entering-court-as-judge-rules-on-certificate-forgery-case/

Meanwhile,

The judgement was scheduled to commence by 12p.m., but the judge, Ahmed Mohammed, has not arrived as of 12.05p.m.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/435630-alleged-certificate-forgery-court-delivers-judgement-on-obasekis-case-live-updates.html

Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by slivertongue: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
Good riddance to trouble markers.

The black market party should let the electorates of Edo State be. No be by force to vote them

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
They should start celebrating. The pdp members around me are just sad since yesterday

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by Indispensable85(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Fake news! It wasn't just Apc, it was everyone who has no business being there. I watched the video on someone's Facebook page earlier on.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by slawormiir: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Funny headline
I put on my intellectual cap to read between lines as i perused through the body of the story while blazing my weed and i must say the write up didn't specify that Apc supporters were restricted
A real niggarrr is Submerged in a miasma of melancholy that our blockers, writers and journalists no longer know the usefulness and purpose of headline
As a real niggarrrr let me reiterate for the sake of emphasis or rather let me emphasize that headline or heading is the text indicating the true nature of the article below it or rather it is a summary of what the article is all about

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by Jestin: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Obaseki go smalli Oshiomole at last

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by damiloladuke: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
ok
Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by ObiOfOnistha: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
The judge have been compromised
Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Edo people
Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by Ekakamba: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
“I’m hopeful that APC will win and I urge Ize-Iyamu to be magnanimous in victory while advising Obaseki not to waste tax payers money in going to the Appeal court,” an APC supporter told our correspondent.

See advise, political clowns.

grin tongue

7 Likes

Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by Edo2020: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mm
Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by doggedfighter(f): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
X
Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
Indispensable85:
Fake news! It wasn't just Apc, it was everyone who has no business being there. I watched the video on someone's Facebook page earlier on.

thank u for that. they've changed the topic so fast

9 Likes

Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by MrImole: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
So?
Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by EngrHumble(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
God Nor go shame Obaseki. Edo people is with Him.
Ize-Iyamu, oshopikin and Tinubu should stop chasing shadows. Ize-Iyamu na by force to be Governor?

Obaseki till 2024

4+4 = Ogbane

Edo Nor Be Lagos

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by ipobarethieves: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
sad It is already SETTLED.APC should wait till next election

7 Likes

Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by humilitypays(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
APC Supporters = Hoodlums, Police should just shoot them at first sight to avert possible chaos angry

12 Likes

Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by PCG001: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
APC sʊքքօʀtɛʀs ❓❓
քɛօքʟɛ stɨʟʟ sʊքքօʀt aքċ❓❓ embarassed
ʍʊռʊռɨċ քɛօքʟɛ ċaռ ռɛʋɛʀ ʄɨռɨsɦɛɖ ɨռ tɦɨs քaʀt օʄ tɦɛ աօʀʟɖ sɦaundecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by TheBestDesigns: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
omo
Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by AreaFada2: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
Upon Covid-19, they are crowding the place. Later they will blame village people.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by ipobarethieves: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
sad
Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
slivertongue:
Good riddance to trouble markers

My brother grin

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Meow meow

Not impressed.......
Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by Leonterg(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
fingers crossed
Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by Salimthedream: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
Goid job

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi, House Members, State EXCO, Pay Condolence Visit To Ekweremadu’s Family / Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu / 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.