Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? (37015 Views)

Gunmen Kill 7 Wedding Guests In Imo / Bandits Strike In Katsina-Ala Benue, Kill 7, Injures 5 Others (Graphic Pictures) / 3 Teenage Fulani Herders Aged 13, 14, Arrested For Gang-Raping A Girl In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by MajohBankz: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2021
Bororo village and fulani village in Oyo state. Qontiknew

6 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2021
sonofElElyon:
Have you heard amotekun's own side of the story? Don't form an opinion without hearing both sides

My opinion was not meant to judge any side. Read again
Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Azmanaty: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2021
I can only see the hypocrisy of the yoruba people here

When a news came out that the fulanis were being chased away from A village in ebonyi state, the Yorubas were here shouting and threatening brimstone. Some even said the Igbos will be retaliated and be killed in the north.

Now, their local militias were shooting and killing innocent fulanis and all they could say is that the fulanis aren't supposed to have a village in oyo state. None of them here condemned the actions of the amotekuns.

If it's ESN issue now, u will see them running up and down this thread like dogs on heat.

Evil people

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Jimmy231: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2021
seunmsg:

I like Sowore and I anyways try as much as possible not to criticize him but he’s really losing it. What does he stand to gain if the country is engulfed in ethnic violence? I’m now suspecting that he’s been sponsored by some external forces.
Sowore himself is an extra forces forget say him na Yoruba na fool . Revolution after losing election. Treason, buhari for kill am troway abi waiting concern me self
Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by hope4nigeria(m): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2021
Sammy07:
Amotekun Oyo should thread with caution.
They're killing both innocent people and those destabilizing the state.

I'm beginning to feel they're using them.
APC
PDP
Oyo chiefs and some kings.

The three above are using the Oyo Amotekuns to destabilize the State.

Ajíṣebí ọ̀yọ́ lanri. angry
tell your kidnappers herdsmen killer to leave Yoruba Land, its not parts of their conquered territory they can't find it easy here, their agenda for ruga was to conquer everyone in Nigeria but it won't work, Fulani you are not needed in Yoruba land,

13 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Franking: 11:54am On Jan 10, 2021
Which one be innocent Fulani herdsmen? Is there such a thing?

9 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Jimmy231: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2021
Smoke55:
The Main Agenda Of Forming This Ethnic Security Outfit By The Yorubas Is Gradually Coming Out,for Christ Sake how Can You Storm Innocent Fulani Village And Open Fire On Them? To Think That These People Have Lived There For More than 50yrs,the Main Crimimals And Abductors Are There In The Thick Forest Running Their Show,why Going After The Innocent Ones Doing Their Legitimate Business In Their Village? When The Fulanis Come For Reprisal I Hope Nobody Will Shout Ethnic Cleansing..Fulanis Neither Forget Nor Forgive!! Amotekun Should Thread With Caution.
. So Fulani they Nairaland. Kill them all we no wan hear fulani again Fulani village kor na Fulani garden you go see. Ogun loma pa Iwo Gan

5 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Maskyy(m): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2021
Is there anything like innocent herdsmen?

------------------
Well, You can have a verified PayPal Business Account [/b]with full functionality to receive funds globally, shop and make payment online with a Naira or Dollar card, and withdraw funds directly into your bank account in Nigeria and cash out in Naira at any ATM, or in dollars at the bank counter.
[b]Just for 3k.
My Whatsapp contact on my signature.
Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by lenghtinny(m): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2021
Jeezuzpick:
Oyo APC won't mind to stab Seyi in the back to grab power.

Yorubas better unite beyond political barriers this time to avoid becoming perpetual victims.

I remember how kidnapping and killing gripped the Southwest in 2019. I hope we won't go back to that.

Yorùbá, ronú!
We are already there just that it's heavily underreported as usual until prominent personality becomes a victim...

These marauders are back on our highways

I'm sure you heard about the king they killed in ondo and the Ondo ssg wife that was rescued by amotekun

2 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by damiloladuke: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2021
lol
Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Slynation(m): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2021
omosuper:
Yorubas don't forgive or forget also. The game is on
hmmmm.... issorite
Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by ABCthingx: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2021
BastardWike:
Hmnnn, it is deja Vu once again, so they now have bororo villages in the SW? This was how they started in the middle belt until they claimed indigenous to those places.

Yorubas ronu o, they're expanding beyond Illorin already cry
E shock me wella! shocked
Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 10, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Juicegal(f): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2021
Where is Arrewa. What sayest thou? Ok this is not an Igbo or SE matter. I understand. Yoruba man claiming Arrewa.

8 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Yusman316(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2021
This is how it all starts. By the time these guys go mobilise their brothers from Niger Republic begin rampage everywhere people will start pointing accusing fingers that someone is sponsoring them. If their is evidence of criminals amongst them why not have them arrested and prosecuted
Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Auxtin85(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
AnanseK:

To Label a tribe and kill all of them. That was attempted in Rwanda by idiots like you.

Animals like you have done worse than what happened in Rwanda in 1994.

Your kinsmen derive joy in killing innocent Nigerians and animals like you sees nothing wrong in it and whenever your victims rise up to defend themselves evil men like you automatically gets voice to speak

11 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by NiRfreak(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
seunmsg:
The headline is inciting. Saharareporters should do better. This should be about criminality and not tribe. The headline alone has given it an ethnic coloration so it’s going to be difficult for any objective take at this point in time. Sowore must stop the negative reporting of Amotekun’s activities.
Which Sowore? The one in jail abi which one...get sense now....that he owns saharareporters doesn't mean he writes the articles even from jail...get sense

1 Like

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by ransomed: 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
Operation fire for fire.
Take the battle to the gate of the enemy.
Return fire for fire.
Pay them back in their own coins.
Enough is enough of herdsmen killings.

9 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Smoke55:
The Main Agenda Of Forming This Ethnic Security Outfit By The Yorubas Is Gradually Coming Out,for Christ Sake how Can You Storm Innocent Fulani Village And Open Fire On Them? To Think That These People Have Lived There For More than 50yrs,the Main Crimimals And Abductors Are There In The Thick Forest Running Their Show,why Going After The Innocent Ones Doing Their Legitimate Business In Their Village? When The Fulanis Come For Reprisal I Hope Nobody Will Shout Ethnic Cleansing..Fulanis Neither Forget Nor Forgive!! Amotekun Should Thread With Caution.

You think Oyo state is Benue and Plateau, Who cares if they forgive or forget? They will be dealt with.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Okemmuo(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
The story does not add up...theres something underneath. The amotekun stormed the village and the people started running....how? angry. Were they shooting sporadically

2 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by udemzyudex(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sammy07:

APC
PDP

You're feeling nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by seunmsg(m): 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
JuanDeDios:

From accounts given by both sides, it appears that (1) some people were killed (2) they were Fulani folks. What is unclear is the circumstances, given that there has been a lot of perpetrated by Fulani. So the headline "Fulani Kidnappers or innocent Fulani herders?" appears to be fair reporting.

“Did Amotekun kill 7 kidnappers or innocent Nigerians”
“Did Amotekun kill 7 kidnapped or innocent herders”.

The above appear more appropriate and objective to.
Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
lenghtinny:

We are already there just that it's heavily underreported as usual until prominent personality becomes a victim...

These marauders are back on our highways

I'm sure you heard about the king they killed in ondo and the Ondo ssg wife that was rescued by amotekun

Yeah.....APC people will be playing politics with lives. I'm sure they're looking to turn Oyo Amotekun's no-nonsense stance against Makinde.

Bastards........

3 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by JoeEeL(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
FULANI HERDSMEN ONLY UNDERSTAND VIOLENCE AND TERROR. THAT'S THEIR LANGUAGE.

FINISH THEM OFF WITH BULLETS AND THE REST WILL COMPOSE.

AMOTEKUN GOOD JOB.

7 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Ideadoctor(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
amotekun should gun down any criminal, not minding their ethnicity, what nonsense! if it is Yoruba's that were causing nuisance, gun them down, Hausa gun them down, Igbo, gun them down, Fulani, gun them down, f0cking criminals, I wonder why people would just wake up one day and start disturbing the peace of the society.

6 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by tyup(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
seunmsg:

I like Sowore and I always try as much as possible not to criticize him but he’s really losing it. What does he stand to gain if the country is engulfed in ethnic violence? I’m now suspecting that he’s been sponsored by some external forces.

The sowore you and ecolime are talking bout, is he not the one reported to be in prison and denied the opportunity to appear in court?? y'all should channel ur criticism right

2 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by TheOgaBoss: 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
I don't understand, do fulanis have villages in oyo? There is even a reference to a sarkin( traditional head ) for them, somebody from oyo should please clarify, because I thought the entire oyo was ownedd by the Yoruba people.

3 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by JoeEeL(m): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
uBuNiT:
Haa! Make Yoruba pipu no cos wahala o. Make Fulani no con finish us here o. You all know dem. Dem no dey gree dem no day hear

Mi o fe wahala o

Annoying coward, why not pack to the North and leave the SW so they won't finish u off!

Spineless entity!

10 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by pharmagba: 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sammy07:

APC
PDP

Amotekun doing a great job
Myatti Allah and kidnappers have started feeling the heat

No blackmail will work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by tyup(m): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
Smoke55:

If they like let Fulani's keep remembering every minutes of their miserable lives that's their Bleeping business n if they do anyhow they'll see anyhow way n much more than what happened in the year 2000 under Lam Adesina

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Bar1941(m): 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
EdoDefence:

You should thank them for this, how do you feel having a Fulani village in your land?
In the next 100 yrs they will say they are indigenous to Oyo

There is nothing bad about this (at the bolden) if they behave themselves, we have China village in Lagos, Ajegunle is predominantly occupied by Non-Yorubas. Even in developed countries, we have areas that are predominantly occupied by some immigrants thus making such areas more or less a village to the settlers, e.g Brampton in Canada for the Indians, Texas in the State for Nigerians and the likes. Infact, I know a yoruba Oba in Texas.

However, the Fulanis had abused the opportunity and the hospitality being rendered to them by their host communities, they harbor, aid and abet criminal elements and when the arm of the law strikes they cry foul, that is the issue at hand not the one you emphasized.

3 Likes

Re: Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sammy07:
[s]Amotekun Oyo should thread with caution.

APC
PDP

Ajíṣebí ọ̀yọ́ lanri[/s]. angry

Will You sharap there and go back to your Ebonyi state!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

20-year-old Robber Kills Roommate In Ogun While Asleep (Photo) / Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm / Five African Migrants Arrested In Libya For Running A Brothel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.