Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,308 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Housewives Vs Career Wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housewives Vs Career Wives (448 Views)

Wife vs Husband : Family vs Career. Help Needed please / Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housewives Vs Career Wives by OvaSabi1(f): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
I think that this silent beef between us should change. I have seen career women gloat when housewives come to them for financial help. These housewives are mocked for choosing to be home makers and totally reliant on their husbands. Meanwhile, as the working wife contributes financially to her household, her partner is relieved of financial stress and could be spending the extra savings on his mistresses.

The housewife will also gloat when they hear that something bad has happened to the child of a working wife because the working wife doesn't spend time as much time with her children. But the housewife cannot buy cough syrup for her toddler because oga is not around and the child may be hurt too.

The truth is that no woman should expect to get back 100% of whatever she puts in her home. That was how our society was designed and it is the same for all women. Instead of forming cliques and beefing each other, let us find ways to form a unifying support system.
Re: Housewives Vs Career Wives by JaneYave(f): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Whatever makes you feel fullfilled is rewarding. Women are naturally multi-tasked, many are restrained.

3 Likes

Re: Housewives Vs Career Wives by Childrentablets(f): 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
Housewives suffer more.
When a career wife’s husband spends his extras on mistresses, the housewife’s husband is not exempted.

6 Likes

Re: Housewives Vs Career Wives by OvaSabi1(f): 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
Childrentablets:
Housewives suffer more.
When a career wife’s husband spends his extras on mistresses, the housewife’s husband is not exempted.

Interesting take
Re: Housewives Vs Career Wives by Oluromantic: 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
Career woman all the way!

I shock the day I heard a housewife on 200k salary from her husband of 4yrs has no savings

1 Like

Re: Housewives Vs Career Wives by OvaSabi1(f): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
Oluromantic:
Career woman all the way!

I shock the day I heard a housewife on 200k salary from her husband of 4yrs has no savings

Na wah o. Are you people sure she didn't hide the money somewhere?
Re: Housewives Vs Career Wives by Oluromantic: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
OvaSabi1:

Na wah o. Are you people sure she didn't hide the money somewhere?
For where, she no hide anything. She lives really large though
Re: Housewives Vs Career Wives by debbydams(f): 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Career woman all the way
Re: Housewives Vs Career Wives by gentleman66: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2021
Only a few days left, Get $1500 worth of crypto directly into your wallet!!!

Hurry!!! Get your free airdrop worth $1500!!! It's real!!!��

*Please pause whatever you are doing now and get $1500 for free*

If u miss USDT airdrop, don't miss this...

_bitCNY is a stablecoin, and its price is connected to the Chinese Yuan fiat currency.

Click on my link
������������
https:///BitCnyBot?start=r0344890518

Click on "People" to receive 10000 BITCNY = ($1500)

Already in coinmarketcap ��
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcny/

(1) (Reply)

I Haven’t Seen My Kids In 14 Years / Mother In-law To Be Tales / NELO OKEKE In The Building!!! | My Christmas Just Begun! #villagechristmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.