Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,429 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age (1521 Views)

Pressure From Families After NYSC: Share Your Experiences, Especially Women / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by fineboynl(m): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
I live a kind of life that only attract people with no evil intention. if you are wicked person you will have problem with me so easily and I will position you without further delay very fast. girls normally give me green light and most of the time I just act like they don't exist and before you know it they will stop greeting me or coming further. they will start talking bad about me and all of that. but only the good ones will not do such thing rather they will still come to me. this character have been helping and saving me from evil people.

my life is controlled by a strong spirit and instinct and something I don't know how it happens, I mean my behavior, I am very good and kind in heart but it can be easily mistaken. I can live in an area for a year and will be enemy with all the wicked people in there because they will get problem with my outward appearance who doesn't even know if they exist in the first place, some called it pride and other give it other names.

I mind my business and don't socialize, I never sit and talk to people just like that as i select carefully base on the ones by spirit drawn to. I allowed my spirit to select my friends. I do not send children message. I do all my things by my self.i don't play with children either.

this is it. I can greet you today when I am passing and tomorrow I will pass you without greeting. this happened to be the trouble especially among elderly women.

when people greet me I don't pay much to it I will just answered and if you don't greet me I don't read anything to it, and anytime you great again I will answer and it has nothing to remove from me.

but there are people I will greet they will refuse to answer. that my instinct will alert me maybe I have pass them without greeting before it has happened so many times before. only the good people that love you naturally will answered you anytime.

if you are such a person I will never ever greet you again no matter your age, this is how I blacklist so many of them as I don't greet them. sometimes when I pass they will throwaway spit from their throat in a way that I will hear it. because you refuse to answer me and I will extend it to your entire family.

this is what I have been doing to wicked people and how I spot them so easily. their entire family I stay clear and away from them no matter that their children try to come near me.

a good woman or man with no wicked or evil intentions anytime you greet then they will answer and if you don't greet them they will have no problem.

3 Likes

Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by thaoriginator: 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by Childrentablets(f): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
U must be a yoruba boy. Una too carry greeting for head abeg

10 Likes

Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by money121(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ok
Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by doggedfighter(f): 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
Everyone must write something today grin grin

Those people don't care about your blacklist.

Does your greetings bring money?

8 Likes

Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by chatinent: 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
my life is controlled by a strong spirit

I see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by Kilishihunter: 2:37am On Jan 11, 2021
grin Funny but true
Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by CuteMike01(m): 4:54am On Jan 11, 2021
True

Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2021
To start with, how old are you fineboy?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by mutter(f): 10:36am On Jan 11, 2021
... and now undecided
Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by ibechris(m): 11:54am On Jan 11, 2021
If u live in Africa,u must greet,yes I say u must greet.

Ur spirit is already creating problems for u and u know that. Do this in my office and see whether u will survive 2weeks not being transferred to a terrible area.

However u like it,dont destroy ur future claiming that ur spirit is controlling u,that is simply wickedness to oneself and the earlier u learn to change in this new year,the better u would become.

Greeting is part of our culture and no one has died greeting his kins men,therefore start to imbibe the culture that embodies what we stand for.

In conclusion:
U are the wicked one hear,and not the people u just labelled,except u change that ur spirit now or never.

6 Likes

Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
Roflol.. I don't know why I find post so hilarious buh mehn.. I'm literally laughing out here like crazy. Huh!

So if they "throway" spit for you to your hearing you'll now extend the blacklist to their family members. Lol .... Mehnn... You're funny.

2 Likes

Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by Mindlog: 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
Characters dey NL! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by Bruno3000(m): 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
fineboynl:
I live a kind of life that only attract people with no evil intention. if you are wicked person you will have problem with me so easily and I will position you without further delay very fast. girls normally give me green light and most of the time I just act like they don't exist and before you know it they will stop greeting me or coming further. they will start talking bad about me and all of that. but only the good ones will not do such thing rather they will still come to me. this character have been helping and saving me from evil people.

my life is controlled by a strong spirit and instinct and something I don't know how it happens, I mean my behavior, I am very good and kind in heart but it can be easily mistaken. I can live in an area for a year and will be enemy with all the wicked people in there because they will get problem with my outward appearance who doesn't even know if they exist in the first place, some called it pride and other give it other names.

I mind my business and don't socialize, I never sit and talk to people just like that as i select carefully base on the ones by spirit drawn to. I allowed my spirit to select my friends. I do not send children message. I do all my things by my self.i don't play with children either.

this is it. I can greet you today when I am passing and tomorrow I will pass you without greeting. this happened to be the trouble especially among elderly women.

when people greet me I don't pay much to it I will just answered and if you don't greet me I don't read anything to it, and anytime you great again I will answer and it has nothing to remove from me.

but there are people I will greet they will refuse to answer. that my instinct will alert me maybe I have pass them without greeting before it has happened so many times before. only the good people that love you naturally will answered you anytime.

if you are such a person I will never ever greet you again no matter your age, this is how I blacklist so many of them as I don't greet them. sometimes when I pass they will throwaway spit from their throat in a way that I will hear it. because you refuse to answer me and I will extend it to your entire family.

this is what I have been doing to wicked people and how I spot them so easily. their entire family I stay clear and away from them no matter that their children try to come near me.

a good woman or man with no wicked or evil intentions anytime you greet then they will answer and if you don't greet them they will have no problem.
God bless u joor. U just described my personality... THERE'S A FIRE IN U THAT EVIL PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF. KEEP CLOSE TO GOD AND WATCH THE EVIL PEOPLE LANGUISH UNDER YOUR FEET. NO SEND THEM.

1 Like

Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by fineboynl(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
ibechris:

Ur spirit is already creating problems for u and u know that. Do this in my office and see whether u will survive 2weeks not being transferred to a terrible area.

However u like it,dont destroy ur future claiming that ur spirit is controlling u,that is simply wickedness to oneself and the earlier u learn to change in this new year,the better u would become.

Greeting is part of our culture and no one has died greeting his kins men,therefore start to imbibe the culture that embodies what we stand for.

In conclusion:
U are the wicked one hear,and not the people u just labelled,except u change that ur spirit now or never.

what is this one even saying. SMH. go get sense. you are wicked

1 Like

Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by Ishilove: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
Na small pikin dey worry dis one

2 Likes

Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by fineboynl(m): 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
CalliDora1:
Roflol.. I don't know why I find post so hilarious buh mehn.. I'm literally laughing out here like crazy. Huh!

So if they "throway" spit for you to your hearing you'll now extend the blacklist to their family members. Lol .... Mehnn... You're funny.
yes since I spot their wickedness it means such a person need to be watch carefully and avoided. how do you avoid them if not cutting all tie with their family because they can pass through their to get to you. you claim to hate someone and if they ask you what the person did wrong. you have not tangible thing to say. is that not wickedness.
Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by mariahAngel(f): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
fineboynl:

This is no way to live life. If you continue this way, you're going to lose a lot of good people.
Trust people until they give you reason not to trust them.
Greeting people will not hurt you, neither will it take anything away from you.
Everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt.
Maybe the problem is you don't understand people easily or people don't understand you easily. I detect paranoia too.
In any case, put more effort in relating with people.

1 Like

Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by fineboynl(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

This is no way to live life. If you continue this way, you're going to lose a lot of good people.
Trust people until they give you reason not to trust them.
Greeting people will not hurt you, neither will it take anything away from you.
Everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt.
Maybe the problem is you don't understand people easily or people don't understand you easily. I detect paranoia too.
In any case, put more effort in relating with people.
thank but no thanks. no need to quote me with your advise. everyone is not the same. the earlier people understand the better for them.

there are poor people I will be giving assistance. after some time. they will begin to think wrongly that I am carry their star or destiny. we live in a mess up world where its encourage that everyone mind their business. my area for example despite I don't flow with people but they knows I am gentle and easy going and would never believe even if someone excuse me of being criminal if we must be sincere.
Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by mariahAngel(f): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
P
fineboynl:
thank but no thanks. no need to quote me with your advise. everyone is not the same. the earlier people understand the better for them.

there are poor people I will be giving assistance. after some time. they will begin to think wrongly that I am carry their star or destiny. we live in a mess up world where its encourage that everyone mind their business. my area for example despite I don't flow with people but they knows I am gentle and easy going and would never believe even if someone excuse me of being criminal if we must be sincere.

OK.

If it doesn't affect you, why did you create a thread for it?
Are any your neighbours on nairaland?
Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by fineboynl(m): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
mariahAngel:
P

OK.

If it doesn't affect you, why did you create a thread for it?
Are any your neighbours on nairaland?
where did I mention it affect me? I said how I easily spot evil people. go and read the post again. how I detect people with evil Intension capable of harming someone. it there it's inside only need the right moment to strike. I have a spirit that detest them. and it has been saving me
Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
fineboynl:
yes since I spot their wickedness it means such a person need to be watch carefully and avoided. how do you avoid them if not cutting all tie with their family because they can pass through their to get to you. you claim to hate someone and if they ask you what the person did wrong. you have not tangible thing to say. is that not wickedness.

Hmm . I won't advise you to create enemies for yourself. It's not always good. Just try to be at peace with everyone in your hood if you can.
Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by fineboynl(m): 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
CalliDora1:

Hmm . I won't advise you to create enemies for yourself. It's not always good. Just try to be at peace with everyone in your hood if you can.
I'm at peace. God knows my heart I have no enemy literally. I use the word enemy for my alertness. not that I have evil Intension but for my safety and awareness.

1 Like

Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by SweetCunt97(f): 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
ibechris:

In conclusion:

forget that thing
Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 17, 2021
LOL

1 Like

Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by CHoccolaTE: 6:34am On Jan 17, 2021
OP sounds like a petty and wicked person, taking little things serious like greeting. I avoid people like that. They can decide to kill you or frustrate you because their "spirit" told them to, no common sense or logic in their behaviour.

This is why too much antisocial life is not good, having few people to interact with once in a while in real life will keep you grounded and prevent strange behaviour and "controlling spirits".

1 Like

Re: How I Stop Greeting The Elderly People Especially Women Irrespective On Age by tobechi74: 7:04am On Jan 17, 2021
How much does greeting add to ones bank account

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Handle Favouritism And Partiality In The Family / Some Parents Are Heartless, How Can You Do This To Your Own Flesh And Blood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.