Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel (72965 Views)

Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child / Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by Dididrumz(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by Allakent: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
angry grin angry

3 Likes

Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by YasirAsiwaju: 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
if you would agree with me she will even says more later. So please forgive her that's women for you.
Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by ghettochild4u(m): 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
This happens when we fail to see this signs during courtship
When women are at the due age..they pretend so they can get married

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by seanwilliam(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
candyguyofficia:
Not nice, those were some strong words she used and a said word can't be unsaid. However, been that you said you both already made peace try and forget what she said. pray she doesn't repeat what she said but should she do such you can then take a firm decision.
honestly the bolded is not possible.. that’s why no matter how angry we are , we should always caution whatever comes out of our mouths.. she clearly said wetin Dey her mind..

It is better to define the relationship at the early stage before going deep.. no Dey take slight bullshit as a man

6 Likes

Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by chris51(f): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Don't let her bad mouth disturb you. That's the only weapon women have. I am glad she didn't lie that you did anything to her.
The punishment you gave her must have taught her some lessons.
Please forgive her and go renew your relationship.
Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by chris51(f): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
chris51:
Don't let her bad mouth disturb you. That's the only weapon women have. I am glad she didn't lie that you did anything to her.
The punishment you gave her must have taught her some lessons.
Please forgive her and go renew your relationship.
Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by corinthians1: 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
Strong words i must confess,i might forgive but i won't forget.Since you both have settled it,no wahala.To the ladies saying she didn't mean it,i hope you would do same when the table gets turned.

I buy and sale PayPal bit or bulk @ good rate contact my signature...

2 Likes

Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
OP. ANGER MAKES PEOPLE SAY ALOT OF BAD THINGS. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT LIVES WITH HER. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT KNOWS IF SHE LOVES U. . fr0m where am standing, she doesnt love u a bit to say such horrible words to u. If anything bad happens to ur financial capacity. . She would leave. . Just make ur kids ur priority and be extremely careful with her. EXTREMELY CAREFUL

7 Likes

Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by yusluvad(m): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
Pls try to forgive her...
Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by GboyegaD(m): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
The only advice I have is that you should have a real discussion on the context of the text message. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh. If you are pained, it is because of the context. For proper closure, and to forgive completely, the discussion is necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by marsup: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
A lot of people say nasty things when they are angry, it takes a lot to apply self control when angry. She has sowed a seed in your heart, which will be difficult to uproot. Be that as it may, pls forgive her, but be careful.

3 Likes

Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by nullboss: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
CrescentMoon:

She doesn't use internet. She's educated, though. She logs in to Facebook once in a while. If she wants to do any other small things online, she relies on me. Even I keep all her passwords for her.
why are you dodging the question na? What is your disability?
Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by maxzzo1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
Mumu man se u wan play game u never see accusation na there u go fear Fear..... take it easy na so women be o........
Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by AsomughaChuks02: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
This is what happens when couples marry each other because of the sizes of their buttocks or wallets instead of love.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by tritt(m): 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks...brotherman use your tongue count your teeth.

CrescentMoon:
Let me first tell you my kind of character. For you to make me angry, you have to repeat an offense more than 30 to 40 times. After each offence, I would only give you facial expression that will let you know that you offended me. And I would ensure you get the message.

So wife kept repeating same offence. I told her I don't like what she was doing. She said she would adjust, but kept repeating the same thing. When I got fed up, I tried to retaliate. My only retaliation is that I stopped being around in the house. I would leave the house very early in the morning and return late at night. I would go for business in another town and return 4 days later. She knows nothing stops me from coming home everyday from the other town because I have means of transportation. She flared up. Started calling relatives that I'm maltreating her. They asked her to say which ways I have been maltreating her...she said I'm avoiding our home. Relatives asked if I'm beating or starving her. She said no.

I know why it pained her very well. If she wants to go and urinate outside, I would go and drop her there. When she is through, she would call me and I would go and pick her up again.

She's a woman that's always settling fights for couples in the street. So, she never wanted it to be heard anywhere that we are quarelling in our home. She won't want anybody to come to our house to settle disputes. So this prolongs our fights always.

When she couldn't bear it again, she sent a message to me that goes like this: I INITIALLY DIDN'T WANT TO DIVORCE YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR DISABILITY AS I PITY YOU. BUT NOW, IT'S OVER. YOU HAVE TO BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS TOWARDS ME ALL THESE YEARS. WHAT DID I HAVE TO DO WITH A JUJU DIABOLIC MAN IN THE FIRST INSTANCE.

Let me disect those words in capital letters for you. I have a disability, but you can't notice it easily until you start talking to me. She said I have to bear the consequences of my actions towards her... looking back, I have done unimaginable things to make her happy. I even saved her life when she didn't want blood transfusion from unknown persons as a result of her Christian belief not to contract demons from the blood of unknown person. Fortunately, my blood group is that of a universal donor. That means I can donate blood for anybody. Note that she had never done any noteworthy thing for me apart from giving birth to our babies. About being a juju man, I will tell you how she arrived at this: somebody was about to give birth from her family side and the baby was in breech position. She asked for advice and I told her that if I take the woman to the village my uncle will give the woman a concoction to reverse it. Her faith is against it, but because someone from her side just gave birth through CS, which almost led to the death of mother and baby, she asked me to take the woman to the village. The breech position was reversed. I'm surprised she now labelled me a juju man.

Instead of me to take her message personal, I urged her to please herself. This infuriated her the more. Instead of leaving me, she invited someone to intervene, tracked me to the second town, and it was settled there.

My problem now is that those words are still ringing in my head... someone I thought was a lover said she married me out of piety.

2 Likes

Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Don't die of depression, you deserve to be happy no matter the disability, you know what is best for you. I don't like divorce. Let her parents know what is going on.

if i tell una wetin my woman dey tell me whenever she vex

your guys will happily get me license to kill

3 Likes

Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by HisMajesty1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by Neddstark: 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
When women want to get back at you, they tell you the worst things ever. I know a friend whose wife used his medical history against him in a quarell. It inflamed him like it did you. She simply wanted yo retaliate for the emotional torture she's been going through. She loves you though. Try and forgive but let her know that was below the belt. She shouldn't go there again.
Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by Worksunlimited: 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
CrescentMoon:
Let me first tell you my kind of character. For you to make me angry, you have to repeat an offense more than 30 to 40 times. After each offence, I would only give you facial expression that will let you know that you offended me. And I would ensure you get the message.

So wife kept repeating same offence. I told her I don't like what she was doing. She said she would adjust, but kept repeating the same thing. When I got fed up, I tried to retaliate. My only retaliation is that I stopped being around in the house. I would leave the house very early in the morning and return late at night. I would go for business in another town and return 4 days later. She knows nothing stops me from coming home everyday from the other town because I have means of transportation. She flared up. Started calling relatives that I'm maltreating her. They asked her to say which ways I have been maltreating her...she said I'm avoiding our home. Relatives asked if I'm beating or starving her. She said no.

I know why it pained her very well. If she wants to go and urinate outside, I would go and drop her there. When she is through, she would call me and I would go and pick her up again.

She's a woman that's always settling fights for couples in the street. So, she never wanted it to be heard anywhere that we are quarelling in our home. She won't want anybody to come to our house to settle disputes. So this prolongs our fights always.

When she couldn't bear it again, she sent a message to me that goes like this: I INITIALLY DIDN'T WANT TO DIVORCE YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR DISABILITY AS I PITY YOU. BUT NOW, IT'S OVER. YOU HAVE TO BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS TOWARDS ME ALL THESE YEARS. WHAT DID I HAVE TO DO WITH A JUJU DIABOLIC MAN IN THE FIRST INSTANCE.

Let me disect those words in capital letters for you. I have a disability, but you can't notice it easily until you start talking to me. She said I have to bear the consequences of my actions towards her... looking back, I have done unimaginable things to make her happy. I even saved her life when she didn't want blood transfusion from unknown persons as a result of her Christian belief not to contract demons from the blood of unknown person. Fortunately, my blood group is that of a universal donor. That means I can donate blood for anybody. Note that she had never done any noteworthy thing for me apart from giving birth to our babies. About being a juju man, I will tell you how she arrived at this: somebody was about to give birth from her family side and the baby was in breech position. She asked for advice and I told her that if I take the woman to the village my uncle will give the woman a concoction to reverse it. Her faith is against it, but because someone from her side just gave birth through CS, which almost led to the death of mother and baby, she asked me to take the woman to the village. The breech position was reversed. I'm surprised she now labelled me a juju man.

Instead of me to take her message personal, I urged her to please herself. This infuriated her the more. Instead of leaving me, she invited someone to intervene, tracked me to the second town, and it was settled there.

My problem now is that those words are still ringing in my head... someone I thought was a lover said she married me out of piety.

Never listen to everything a woman says... Hold your God tight in marriage...

1 Like

Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by Mutemenot(m): 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
Op, just mind your business and stop giving room to anything that 'll cause you guys quarrel . Women are weaker, so they do all to be relevant and possibly to make you notice their presence. To live long n happily, avoid see finish ...

1 Like

Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by wheelchairboy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
CrescentMoon:

I've killed a lot of relationships or opportunities for such because I perceive the ladies just wanted to experience s3x with a PWD or be seen as a saint for marrying one. Most of these relationships appear to be genuine at the beginning, she may go against her family or threatened suicide or run away from home but years into the marriage, most of the married men I know (with disabilities) usually tell a different story. Tales of wives abuse/assault boku, cheating, s3xual deprivation, etc. Mostly among men who are physically challenged. Most hearing and visually impaired people do marry from their kind.
She will do it again, if you offend her again and it will get worse if she knows it hurts. She has you by the balls if you show any sign of weakness over the message.

11 Likes

Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by seanwilliam(m): 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
OP

Many have given great suggestions here, I wish you were like me as regards words, but variety brings beauty. grin

So what I have is to fault you in absconding, when a woman repeats an offense, there is the likelihood that she is feeling she is not really loved by you. When was the last time you did something that she considers an affection of love from you?

You see relationship is about the other person not you, equally you watch what you get in return.

I fault you bkos, you should spare head the direction the house takes and not abscond, equally learn to speak up quickly, showing facial expression is never enough, kill the issue there and then let her know that that should not be repeated.

Go home with a gift, talk to your wife, iron things out, let her know what you want and how like it done and hear her own side to and both of you should commit to doing it for the other, then make sweet love. My brother nothing is as bad as it seems, every marriage problem get solution. Cheers
if I’m a mod on this forum I will ban you till eternity.. this is totally bullshit ..u self sha open your mouth to talk .. I don’t think you have brain atall .. simp !

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by Yansham: 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
mosdii:
From the comments, 99% of the F gender never cautioned or blamed the woman for sending such despicable text message.
They were all urging you to forgive and forget but what if it was the other way around and you sent her this text message? Hell would have been let loosed and they will call you all sorts of unprintable names.
It is called the sisterhood, they will always protect the hood.

OP, it is clear that you were not her choice, she settled for you (pity) which she blatantly said without any remorse.
She hurriedly reminds you of your disability because you are not her choice. She has no respect, like talkless of love for you.
She hates you and wants to get out from the marriage but she's only considering the benefits she's receiving since she is not bringing anything to the table.

Just this little provocation, she has said everything she has been harbouring in her mind for long.
You can forgive anything but not disrespect on your disability that is not your fault.

For her to tell you this plainly, that means she has more up her sleeves.
Firstly, get confirmation that the children she birthed are yours.
Secondly, give her that divorce she wants because you are clearly living with the devil.
Thirdly, never take any advice from any F gender because they are not logical only emotional.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them

Very useless. You can't go wrong with this suggestion.

2 Likes

Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by Karleb(m): 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
I love the fact that you left home for her when she started her wahala, that's something the future me would do.

If I were you, I would have replied her with something very very personal that'll make her cry her eyes out.

All in all, fight don finish. grin

Try to forget. You be man, no dey think am!

3 Likes

Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by adahgold(m): 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
What kind of Christianity is she practicing since she appears to be more of a religious person!! She is just pretending.

7 Likes

Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
Watch it guy... wise men may not take vicious words seriously but they sure wont disregard them...

Be careful before she hacks u with a sharp tool while sleeping deep at nightgrin
Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by anochuko01(m): 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
God have mercy...

If woman do me this kind thing ehn, it'll take months of serious hard-work from her side to make me return to my normal self o.

Our actions in a relationship are like debit and credit transactions. You could wipe out all your credits with one negative action.

Just forgive faa. It might even take fasting and prayer to allow God strengthen you.

1 Like

Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by grafixdon: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
Make sure she never repeat those hurtful words again. Let her regret it... Do not let it slide without severe punishment. But at the end, forgive her. She still love you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by fof1: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
CrescentMoon:

PLS WASH IT OFF UR MIND. U CAN DO IT. SHE SPOKE THOSE WORDS TO GET UR ATTENTION AND RETURN HOME TO FACE HER. SHE NEEDS YOU MORE THAN U DO.And that is what is Playing out now. FORGIVE HER,FORGET IT AND MOVE ON, MAN.
Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by Worksunlimited: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
mosdii:
From the comments, 99% of the F gender never cautioned or blamed the woman for sending such despicable text message.
They were all urging you to forgive and forget but what if it was the other way around and you sent her this text message? Hell would have been let loosed and they will call you all sorts of unprintable names.
It is called the sisterhood, they will always protect the hood.

OP, it is clear that you were not her choice, she settled for you (pity) which she blatantly said without any remorse.
She hurriedly reminds you of your disability because you are not her choice. She has no respect, like talkless of love for you.
She hates you and wants to get out from the marriage but she's only considering the benefits she's receiving since she is not bringing anything to the table.

Just this little provocation, she has said everything she has been harbouring in her mind for long.
You can forgive anything but not disrespect on your disability that is not your fault.

For her to tell you this plainly, that means she has more up her sleeves.
Firstly, get confirmation that the children she birthed are yours.
Secondly, give her that divorce she wants because you are clearly living with the devil.
Thirdly, never take any advice from any F gender because they are not logical only emotional.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them

I no wan talk before but that your first sentence is the gospel truth..

1 Like

Re: Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel by ElValiente(m): 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
This happened to me.i resulted to alcohol and cigarettes I almost ended my life. Until I started to think if I die today I will be gone and gone forever while when she will live her life. I acted like a man and let my past go. It's not worth it. From a happy man now. Thank You Lord Jesus Jehovah.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.