Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,744 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

Ways To Prevent Child Abuse In School - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ways To Prevent Child Abuse In School (136 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / Woman Loses Custody Of Her Son After Subjecting Him To Severe Abuse In Nigeria / Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Prevent Child Abuse In School by Drprince10: 3:41am On Jan 11, 2021
Find out the different ways to prevent child abuse in school. As a parent it is your responsibility to ensure that your child is safe from abuse not only at home but in the school and everywhere he/she goes. You can join forces with your child's school to help prevent your child from any form of abuse.

Join us on Child Abuse Alert Radio Programme this Thursday, 14th January 2021 as we discuss how to prevent child abuse in school - live on PEP Radio, Ibadan.

To watch live visit: www.facebook.com/pepradioibadan or use any other platform to listen to the programme as stated on the flier.

brought to you by:

Centre for Total Child Development, Ibadan
www.totalchilddevelopment.org
www.facebook.com/totalchild

(1) (Reply)

Why Only Mothers? / Your All Round Academic Success Is My Pride / Kids Study Tab Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.