Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Khalid Ibrahim Ndaman Found Dead In His Office (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Khalid Ibrahim Ndaman Found Dead In His Office (Photo) (43320 Views)

Dr Satmak Gideon Found Dead In Neighbour's House In Jos Six Weeks After Wedding / Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) / 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khalid Ibrahim Ndaman Found Dead In His Office (Photo) by delishpot: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2021
Nigerians can pray for the dead ehn...

Pls if you are alive today, do well to live well. Cos, no amount of prayers will wash away your dirty when you kick the bucket.
I dont pray for the dead I do not know. I pray gor the living they left behind. May they be comforted.

If the late man was good, I wish him journey mercies as his essence reunites with its source.
Re: Khalid Ibrahim Ndaman Found Dead In His Office (Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:42am On Jan 12, 2021
Too much death
Re: Khalid Ibrahim Ndaman Found Dead In His Office (Photo) by Reeses: 11:59am On Jan 12, 2021
sthecy:
2021 has done more harm then 2020 �‍♀️
And we havent even gone half way..
Re: Khalid Ibrahim Ndaman Found Dead In His Office (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
So sad RIP
Re: Khalid Ibrahim Ndaman Found Dead In His Office (Photo) by Isokoson1: 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
I no gree Nah covid kill the man... Is covid
Re: Khalid Ibrahim Ndaman Found Dead In His Office (Photo) by mororeezaid(f): 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
very bad news, I am very sorry.
Re: Khalid Ibrahim Ndaman Found Dead In His Office (Photo) by Bimpe29: 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.
Re: Khalid Ibrahim Ndaman Found Dead In His Office (Photo) by kings59: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
jaybenugo:
There was palpable tension at the Kwara State Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Ilorin when a Director identified as Dr Khalid Ibrahim Ndaman was found dead in his office on Monday morning, January 11, IgbereTV reports.

It was gathered that Dr Ndaman, who until his death was a Director of Veterinary in the ministry, was well and sound when he was last seen coming to office in the morning.

A source said one of the staff went into Dr Ndanan's office about an hour after he arrived to discuss an official matter with him but found him dead.

"The staff knocked his door, but no response so, after sometime he went inside. There was a pending official matter since Friday that he needed to conclude with him so he needed to see him. Having waited outside and no response the staff went inside the office and met him resting his head on the table. He greeted him no response until he moved close and touched him to realise that he’s already dead." the source said.

Spokesman of Kwara State Police Command, Kayode Okasanmi, who confirmed the incident said that investigation is ongoing.

"I'm aware of the incident. For now, it is a case of natural death. until we complete the investigation. We will brief the press depending on the outcome of our findings." he added.

Meanwhile, the son of the deceased, Duwatsu Musa took to Facebook to mourn his father.

He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100033552306467/posts/433915884403485/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1378696/kwara-director-found-dead-office-photo/

It could be high blood pressure. Not everyone you see everyday are healthy.
Re: Khalid Ibrahim Ndaman Found Dead In His Office (Photo) by privaldo: 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

THE PEANUTS YOU COLLECT FROM NCDC WILL NOT MAKE YOU RICH. WE ARE WISER THAN YOU SO DO NOT TRY TO FOOL US WITH THIS CORONA CRAP!

Please be safe and follow all the laid down rules, Covid 19 is as real as you hear. I am still recovering.
Re: Khalid Ibrahim Ndaman Found Dead In His Office (Photo) by ledaman: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, so until it's written that he looted money grin

LMAO
@ least respect for the dead!
Re: Khalid Ibrahim Ndaman Found Dead In His Office (Photo) by Kieel: 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
anomaly20:

Does face mask prevent Covid?

Facemask does not prevent covid..it's just a precaution measure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) / Trump Sends 200 Ventilators To Nigeria / Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.