Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) (69922 Views)

Benz C300 Assessment & Review / "Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw" Some Outstanding Cars Used In The Movie / Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Bigredmachine: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
That is why u should Humble yourself in this Journey of life else life will Humble you.

Don't allow Vanity Control you. threat them with very light hands. Your Life in Eternity is What Really Matters

Will you keep qwayet what do u know about vanity self...
Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
That is why u should Humble yourself in this Journey of life else life will Humble you.

Don't allow Vanity Control you. threat them with very light hands. Your Life in Eternity is What Really Matters
Must this one turn everywhere to pulpit? This is someone's forum, go and open an online church. angry
Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by SalamRushdie: 10:42am On Jan 12, 2021
A 12 year old C class is not what it seems
Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by slimmoney(m): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2021
Normal thing for abuja here, when i saw 2012 accord used for selling herbs and 2013 acura tl used for selling bread that day i know say life no balance, wetin another person dey save his/her life saving to buy another person no see am as luxury.
Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Sunsets: 10:43am On Jan 12, 2021
I hate that 'GREAT LESSON' part. That's an attack on hustling and a poverty mindset admonition.
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ujSgv1Pwz0

It surprises many people to see the luxurious Mercedes- Benz C300 in Kaduna being used to hawk herbal products, with a speaker placed over the roof of the car and the drugs they sell placed on the bonnet of the car. The man selling the herbal product was seated in the car advertising the herbal product in Hausa Language.

It was a show offense surprise to many people to see such an expensive car being used to sell such product. Presently the Mercedes- Benz C300 is not being sold with less than 3. 5 million Naira, depending on the year of manufacture.

Such an expensive and luxurious car which is what many people in Nigeria will do anything to get is what has been reduced to herbal product delivery and service car. Many people would in the past have done different things to get this type of car, from those that will embezzle government fund, to cheating, ' yahoo yahoo' and all sought of things, Reports.

This is a great lesson to everybody reading this article, that life is simple and all material world is nothing but vanity. It is not that you should not try to make ends meet, like acquiring a house of your own, buying a car of your own and putting on designer' s cloths, but acquiring such wealth in a legit way is what this article is advocating.

No matter how rich you are today, there were those who were richer than you before, they had all these material wealth around them, which have been outdated today. The best house built in 2010 is not what is trending today, so also the best type of car used in 2010 are not the latest in town today.

Therefore, live a life that is simple and help the needy and the less privileged in your society. Dash out to them what they lack and value, give them something like water, electricity, scholarship, hospital equipment and so on.

Share your views with in the comments section.

Source: BLOG

1 Like

Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Alvin007: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2021
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Not a new thing

An igbo man was pictured selling bread with Venza in Anambra. Na packaging

https://www.nairaland.com/5871365/igbo-man-using-tayota-venza
Fixed!

1 Like

Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by MarthaGlobal: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2021
Thank God say I never buy it.. This video would have caused depression. Lafff.. People will be like go and ait down, your Benz, is what some people used to sell kayamata & herbs laff
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ujSgv1Pwz0

It surprises many people to see the luxurious Mercedes- Benz C300 in Kaduna being used to hawk herbal products, with a speaker placed over the roof of the car and the drugs they sell placed on the bonnet of the car. The man selling the herbal product was seated in the car advertising the herbal product in Hausa Language.

It was a show offense surprise to many people to see such an expensive car being used to sell such product. Presently the Mercedes- Benz C300 is not being sold with less than 3. 5 million Naira, depending on the year of manufacture.

Such an expensive and luxurious car which is what many people in Nigeria will do anything to get is what has been reduced to herbal product delivery and service car. Many people would in the past have done different things to get this type of car, from those that will embezzle government fund, to cheating, ' yahoo yahoo' and all sought of things, Reports.

This is a great lesson to everybody reading this article, that life is simple and all material world is nothing but vanity. It is not that you should not try to make ends meet, like acquiring a house of your own, buying a car of your own and putting on designer' s cloths, but acquiring such wealth in a legit way is what this article is advocating.

No matter how rich you are today, there were those who were richer than you before, they had all these material wealth around them, which have been outdated today. The best house built in 2010 is not what is trending today, so also the best type of car used in 2010 are not the latest in town today.

Therefore, live a life that is simple and help the needy and the less privileged in your society. Dash out to them what they lack and value, give them something like water, electricity, scholarship, hospital equipment and so on.

Share your views with in the comments section.

Source: BLOG
Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by happydude: 10:48am On Jan 12, 2021
My friend used his less than 4 months old venza he just bought in from the state to sell chicken this last xmas celebration
Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by fennels007(m): 10:50am On Jan 12, 2021
With this, the car is no longer a liability.

Meanwhile only 2 day left

Grab this opportunity

This is BLOOMEXTRA ETHERIUM, they are giving out free etherium worth 1.50000000 which is around $1400

The payment will be directed to your waller account

But you must have a wallet that holds Etherium account.

If you don't have a wallet download and sign up for the following wallet

1. Luno wallet
2. Blockchain wallet. These wallets are very good.

Register through the link below

https://bloomextra.com?boss=jHNVL7

Enter your Etherium wallet address you downloaded from Luno or Blockchain app. Click Start and claim your 1.50000000 Etherium which will be paid directly to wallet in 72hours from today.

Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by slimmoney(m): 10:51am On Jan 12, 2021
The only problem is i pity anyone who would later buy those car from the herbs/bread seller.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by mrkings84(m): 10:51am On Jan 12, 2021
So the seller is supposed to use wheelbarrow or kekenapepe?
Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2021
It's nothing new, Here in Anambra, I saw a man hawking female okrika wears, with a 2011 ZDX accura.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Chirowman(m): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2021
This life no balance ,no kill yourself because of things of life . It's not worth dying for , I could remember those days of Hummer Jeep but I saw someone using it for Taxi .
Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2021
Kriss216:
It’s nothing. C300 is an average Benz. Some buses used in selling herbs here in Lagos are expensive than that C300.
I don't get the hype, seriously.

The owner is running a business, that Benz is like his office, his office should look good atleast. Where they expecting him to use a scrap metal car or bicycle to sell his products?

Some Nigerians are just too poor to understand some things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2021
Chirowman:
This life no balance ,no kill yourself because of things of life . It's not worth dying for , I could remember those days of Hummer Jeep but I saw someone using it for Taxi .
No big deal, we use Lexus, Range Rovers, rolls royce, Bentley and limousines sometimes here for taxi, depending or the customer's requests.
Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Ouchbabe(f): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2021
This life no balance. I have been working hard to buy a car of my own but the more I pursue money the more e dey run from me. And someone is using this fine car to sell agbo lipsrsealed
Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 12, 2021
What? Where they expecting him to use a scrap metal bicycle to run his office/business? grin grin

Poverty mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Antoeni(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2021
E Shock Una Abi.
That's Aboki for You
Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Propsper4521(m): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2021
smiley is all right
Lets get to work
Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Ashnoor(m): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2021
Those herbal/traditional medicine sellers u see around (Hausa) are mostly rich tbh with u. They are used to receiving heavy gifts from wealthy people the moment their medicine works for certain people... Gifts like a trip to Saudi or Dubai, cars or houses is normal to them. And bitter truth is, some of them na hire dem dey hire d cars no b dem get am.
Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 12, 2021
Local Herb my black ass, that Aboki man dey sell hard drugs like cocaine, he uses that herb dey deceive the law enforcement

1 Like

Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Chirowman(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2021
gypsey:
No big deal, we use Lexus, Range Rovers, rolls royce, Bentley and limousines sometimes here for taxi, depending or the customer's requests.
that's life for you
Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Christaks(m): 11:18am On Jan 12, 2021
Old news
Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2021
When u are a kidnapper but u get a job. Thats what u get
Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by juniorstar(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2021
king jai Singh once bought six Rolls Royce and used them to sweep the streets of his municipality and carry refuse. just becos he was humiliated by a sales man of rolls Royce in a showroom in Mayfair London in 1920.
Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by zone51: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2021
They dashed him the car and he uses it for what he likes
Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Westtimeline: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2021
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Not a new thing

An igbo man was pictured selling bread with Venza in Anambra. Na packaging

https://www.nairaland.com/5871365/igbo-man-using-tayota-venza
Hahahahaha, you see these people, can make someone commit suicide hahahaha. Venza to sell bread and so many of girls don sell their destinies cos they want to sit in front of car.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:27am On Jan 12, 2021
A gift from a politician. That's their way over there.
Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by liquidmetall: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2021
2shure:
For north, dem dey abuse motor wella,na why cars dey cheap for north na. For kaduna u fit see benz for 1m sef. Clean. I don see c250 before for 1.3m 2012 model,not stolen. I no be fan of sedans

Please if you see that type next time please alert me
Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by meetirimiya: 11:31am On Jan 12, 2021
Kriss216:
It’s nothing. C300 is an average Benz. Some buses used in selling herbs here in Lagos are expensive than that C300.
Name the bus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by KingMack(m): 11:44am On Jan 12, 2021
Very common in the north op grin

Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2021
Such an expensive and luxurious car LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) / Audi B5 420-R: The Build. / The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.