Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) (69919 Views)

Benz C300 Assessment & Review / "Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw" Some Outstanding Cars Used In The Movie / Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by lekki1444: 2:32am On Jan 13, 2021
Hongkog:

I still don't agree, if it was 3m many people would have been using the car. That is why many people use one new brand of Lexus and corolla because it's a bit affordable.
Its not about the price.to afford a 3m car is not the issue, the issue is can you afford to maintain a 3m benz ? mercedez are notoriously expensive to maintain. so just because people have 3m does not mean they can afford to own a mercedes. if after buying the 3m car you have nothing left ? then its best you buy a corolla. but if after spending the 3m you still have like 50million in your akant ? then you can buy a 3m benz

1 Like

Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by 2shure: 8:15am On Jan 13, 2021
Scammer,u no dey tire fool
GeorgeIfeoluwa:
MAKE MONEY LOCATE US THIS YEAR!

A close friend of mine introduced a free Bitcoin platform to me, three weeks ago. I tried it and it works!

I received my first and second payment yesterday. Also got my third payment this morning!

To start earning like me and my friend, visit this website www.freebtcsatochi..com to access the free Bitcoin platform.

Attached are screenshots of the payments I received from the platform.
Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by topstone4: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

Are you confused

You are the confused dumb here. The front view and back view belong to two different vehicles
Re: Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by 400billionman: 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
It's been long we saw somebody selling bread with VENZA.

VENZA is costlier this car.

Use what you have and get what you want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) / Audi B5 420-R: The Build. / The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.