Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

I Want To Startup A Satchet Water Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Startup A Satchet Water Business (623 Views)

Is N50,000 Enough To Startup A Barbing Saloon? / How Much Will It Cost To Start A Satchet Water Bussiness? / Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Startup A Satchet Water Business by amosek(m): 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2011
pls forumites i want to start a pure water business i need an experience hand to tell what is involve from the registration, to the buying of machine etc.
how much does it cost to register with nadfac, the cost of producing machine

(1) (Reply)

Mack Trucks? / Do Need An Ice Block Machine Fabricator? / Somebody Should Introduce Me To A Money Making System That Really Works Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.