Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) (12481 Views)

Alewa House: Adehkings Holds Private Listening Party For Forthcoming EP Africa U / D'banj - "As I Dey Go" (Video) / D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Priscy01(f): 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
Singer D’banj has said he will be holding a private listening brunch for his new single with some fans, Igbere TV reports.

The 40-year-old revealed this in an Instagram post on Tuesday.

He said he was going to pick three fans to attend the brunch.

“Tomorrow I’m having a private listening brunch in Abuja for my new single that comes out 15th. I want to pick 3 of my special fans to attend, interested?” he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ8DrVvDWay/?igshid=6yzp6zbmazpt

Born Oladapo Oyebanjo, D’banj has had so many hit singles since he began his music career.

They include ‘Gbono Feli Feli’, ‘Why Me’, ‘Fall in Love’ and ‘Oliver Twist’.

In a December 2020 Interview with Daily Independent, the singer said he will be releasing a double album in 2021.

“I have a documentary about my story that is coming out soon where I put things that I have not said anywhere. That is even exciting for me because it is like my real life.

“Also, I have a double album that is coming out early next year so that people will not think I’m not an artiste anymore,” he said.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Favemmzar200(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
FTC
.kokomaster following covid 19 protocols

Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by puyol005(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
Thank God for good music these days. Never a fan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Generalkaycee(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
Koko master

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by gungab(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
Bangaleee

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
Truly nothing lasts for ever...about 10 years ago D'Banj was the most sought after A-list artist in Nigeria.

Life na turn by turn...just wait for your turn smiley

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Pavicx(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
Oga you did very well, but everything in life has its season.

Just rest now and let the younger generation or new artists taste fame or make a living.

Just focus on your family and returning some glory to the society!!

4 Likes

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Jbestquality: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ok
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by SureRight: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
Noted

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
Another sh*t about to be dropped

4 Likes

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Factfinder1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hope it makes sense
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by lagusboyyy(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
D'Banj still sings?

His recent tracks are mostly irritating to the ear,he really lost majority of his mojo,ever since he parted ways with DonJazzy.

I wish him best of luck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
Waiting concern us if Buhari send his men to arrest him cool
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by ShackWes(f): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
this one still dey sing?
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by OYENIYIJK: 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
We waiting cheesy

Meanwhile check my signature...
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by illicit(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
Epon nla....

wink
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by jawalis(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
Some people will hate those who are in million way better than them. D’banj is an icon in Nigeria music (hip hop) industry either you accept him or not. He’ll continue to badge contracts and deals for himself. The fact that he doesn’t release a hit song recently doesn’t make him musically dead. His style of music is not just on the trend. Trust me, when his music genre trends again; you will all dancing to his now and previous tracks. But for now, the zanku and koleyewon style is hitting the city hard. It’ll soon become obsolete with time. Remember when Runtown cane with mad over you and that pattern became the new trend then. That’s the same way zlantan, N’Marley and Mohbad brought Zanku style. It’ll fade with time.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by inumidun2010(m): 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
Bangaleeee... How I wish my favorite is still on fire
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by YabaLeftCRAZMAN: 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
no body should go. let his family alone listen to it. i remember when this guy was super famous, omo he no dey even allow pics or grant interview not to talk of taking pics with fans. thunder fire u and listening there

4 Likes

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by thesicilian: 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
I'll rather just download and listen to it on my own. But I won't mind collecting the money for the brunch Instead.
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by bigdammyj: 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
Noted
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by crazycrypto710: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
Favemmzar200:
Finally FTC grin grin since last year

Guys come let us kill cow
.kokomaster following covid 19 protocols

Nice one
so this nah achievement for your mind? Wehdone!

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2021
Tra. Sh launch
You better invest that money in koko Garri

1 Like

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Offpoint1: 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2021
I natural don't like attention and fame... If not, I woulda been the greatest rapper in Africa History....
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kobicove:
Truly nothing lasts for ever...about 10 years ago D'Banj was the most sought after A-list artist in Nigeria.

Life na turn by turn...just wait for your turn smiley

He is still doing well and releasing albums

Meanwhile, who remembers Styl plus, Jazzman Olofin or Soul one hit wonder E?
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by DoubleEngine007: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
Dis guy 8packs don dey vanish small small.. What money can do..
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
Chai, I remember when this guy was 26.

Mr man, forget that single. You are too old for this. You can't sing and you don't have don jazzy's beats.

I hear say you get farm. Retire and face your farm so you can take care of your daughter before she falls inside swimming pool out of your carelessness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Favemmzar200(m): 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
crazycrypto710:
so this may achievement for your mind? Wehdone!
somebody cannot catch cruise with u again
Abeg my wahala no reach your own
.no dey oppress me...

Make I go modify am sef

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Awesomeking: 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
Wow
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by jawalis(m): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
YabaLeftCRAZMAN:
no body should go. let his family alone listen to it. i remember when this guy was super famous, omo he no dey even allow pics or grant interview not to talk of taking pics with fans. thunder fire u and listening there
He has the right to decide his life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Radio Station, FM 97.1 Is On Fire / Burna Boy - City Boys (Official Music Video) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Ariana Grande - 34+35 (remix) Ft. Doja Cat & Megan Thee Stallion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.