Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) (62028 Views)

Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos / 49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Citizenshelm: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
An eighteen (18) years old girl, Esther from Ado Local Government Area of Benue state, in the early hours of Monday, 11th January, 2021, burnt her boy friend, Elvis Chidinma Omah from Nsuka local Government Area of Enugu State to death in Makurdi, Igbere TV reports.

Chidinma, a patent medicine dealer who just returned from Christmas and new year holiday last Saturday had been in the village since on Wednesday, 23rd December, 2020.

Trouble started shortly after Esther was told by her friends that Chidinma travelled to his village to pay a pride price of another girl he intended to marry, an allegation he vehemently denied when he was confronted by Esther but she was not satisfied with his answer.

Consequently, Esther went to an unknown filling station with a gallon on Sunday evening and filled it with premium motor spirit (PMS) commonly known as petrol in line with her undisclosed plan to burn Chidinma.

Esther came to his house in the early hours of Sunday, stayed with him and pretended as if all was well. They ate foods and played together throughout the night until both of them fell asleep.

She then woke up few minutes after 2am and went straight to where she kept the fuel opposite Chidinma's house, brought it to the room, poured the fuel round the room right inside while Chidinma was still sleeping. She ignited the room with matches and ran away immediately.

Few minutes later, some tenants living in the compound came out, shouting and pouring water into the room in an attempt to extinguish the fire.

As the inferno was subsiding, Chidinma who was burnt beyond recognition, managed to come out, shouting that Esther has killed him and was quickly rushed to Federal Medical Centre Apir, Makurdi.

While giving details of the tragic event, an eyewitness and a neighbour to the deceased, Rose Stephen said, they were perceiving smell and sound of fire around 2am on Monday, they came out and discovered that it was Chidinma's room that was burning. They did all they could but couldn't stop the fire from burning him.

She further said, both of them were having issues and were always going to police station in 2020, adding that Chidinma told Esther that he was fed up with her bad characters and was no longer interested in her before he travelled for Christmas and New year.

Rose said she was surprised seeing them together shortly after Chidinma's return from the village from Saturday till on Sunday.

Corroborating the story, another eyewitness and one of the closest friends to the deceased, Abraham Ebute said, Chidinma clearly told Esther he was no longer interested in the relationship with her because of her unruly behaviour and criminal tendency, saying Chidinma was once arrested because she stole a handset belonging to an Air force officer and was traced to Chidinma's house.

Ebute added that, Esther also stole Chidi's phone before he travelled home and promised returning it to him after his arrival, not knowing that her plan was to kill him.

He said, he rushed to Chidinma's house along with his other friends as smoke was going off and cry from neighborhoods only to discover that he was burnt to an unimaginable level, pray to God to receive him in His bosom.

When contacted, the Police Public Relationship Officer, PPRO, Benue State Police Command, Catherine Anene confirmed the tragic incident and the eventual arrest of the culprit, Esther, saying she was in their custody while investigation is still ongoing to unravel the ugly situation.

Charred remains of mattresses, pillows, cloths and other materials belonging to the deceased were seen littered everywhere in his room at the time of a visit to his residence, Off Zaki Biam Street, Wadata Makurdi, this morning.

Chidinma was confirmed dead today, Tuesday, 12th January, 2021 and plan was on the way to convey his corpse to Nsuka by his parents who were already in Makurdi as at the time of filing this report.

https://igberetvnews.com/1378763/disaster-girl-sets-boyfriend-ablaze-makurdi-disturbing-photos/

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Highbeepeeh(m): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
May your soul rest in peace Chidinma

This is the ftc some people go dey dedicate to one granny wey dey suffer for village, while them dey enjoy for city... Your children sef go do same to una

Na the ftc wey some people dey use determine how the year go dey Prosperous be this... Una mumu pass stingy women association founder

Ftc wey some people go dey jubilate like the first time wey Chelsea take win champions league be this o... Jubilate wella no find work do o na so your padi go degrade you as they degrade Chelsea pass 4th position for epl table. Smh

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Mutemenot(m): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by tyup(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
Why I don't pity Guys like this is the fact that they see signals of how terrible their girls like this hoe up here can be but still hold on to the illusion "girls do change" The funny thing is after an heated argument Nigga still share same bed with her same Night. how foolish can he be Person wey u suppose chase comot ur area with area boys

The End of simps are always terrible and very Brutal. may I never get to experience what it means to be a simp and may I (can never be in the first place) not put a lady in a position where she have the guts to talk back at me

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Nwodosis(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
The fury of a woman is very disastrous!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Iceyjayz: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ah! nawa oh, I hope the girl was arrested? she should be dealt with and burnt also, foolish kid!

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by LoveNbeloved(f): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
This is bad

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Xscape1993(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
Wickedness everywhere in the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Etrusen(m): 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
in Nigeria, the normal average person believe that the best way to get justice is taking laws into their hands

the system in this country too funny

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Kriss216: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
Esther came to his house in the early hours of Sunday, stayed with him and pretended as if all was well. They ate foods and played together throughout the night until both of them fell asleep.
She then woke up few minutes after 2am and went straight to where she kept the fuel opposite Chidinma's house, brought it to the room, poured the fuel round the room right inside while Chidinma was still sleeping. She ignited the room with matches and ran away immediately.
They ate food together, played together, had great sex yet the 18 year old Nigerian girl didn't have any remorse about her intended plans.

If a morning newspaper can be this evil, imagine the heart of a Nigerian evening newspaper.

You can't be in a relationship with a Nigerian girl and expect sanity to reign in your life.

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Organsmuggler(f): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
some people get mind o embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
He should be given a role in the Nollywood version of "the mummy". No need for makeup.

Only an ode will comfortably sleep with both eyes closed with a woman in the house.
Since one madam use my finger after I don jones with orijin retrieve oyinbo number use am threaten me na that day I fear women.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by poiZon: 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kriss216:

They ate food together, played together, had great sex yet the 18 year old Nigerian girl didn't have any remorse about her intended plans.

If a morning newspaper can be this evil, imagine the heart of a Nigerian evening newspaper.

You can't be in a relationship with a Nigerian girl and expect sanity to reign in your life.
So all those girls n women wey dey kill for yankee , na nigerian films dem dey watch?
The world is full of evil, nigeria included.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Olunmercy56(f): 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
And Jesus wept cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
"Fed up with her because of her unruly behavior and bad character". Yet allowed her to come stay over, probably still sleeping with her. Spent the last year in and out of police case. Loverboi was very unwise. Anybody man or woman you cut off, should be cut off forever. Probably the free sex was top tempting.

Why an 18 year old kid can travel and sleepover anywhere at will is very baffling. Now shes a murderer..her life has basically ended before it even started.This is just lack of parental guidance.

60 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by densiks: 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
Beyond pathetic

Guys wake up and don’t be controlled by the fleeting pleasure of the vagina or any other body part.

As I type this,I haven’t forgotten how a woman my uncle took to America conspired and had him killed and buried in that country daring anyone who questioned her for her evil treacherous acts.From that moment,I knew there was something fundamentally wrong with a lot of females.

Don’t get yourselves killed by these daughters of Jezebel and Delilahs.

The cases are becoming too much.

38 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Asabe4(f): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
I am just wondering how and why anyone would go as far as killing someone else, or even think about it... God have mercy!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
This guy really lose guard. A woman you are determined to dump, you still allowed her to sleep over in your house.

This is as he even knew she has a bad character and already has a grouse against him.

Men should learn to flew quickly from bad character women irrespective of how her low waist is sweet.
Dump her sorry ass once you start detecting bad signs especially when it concerns bad and determined heart.

RIP to the guy.

20 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Enudapan: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

tyup:
Why I don't pity Guys like this is the fact that they see signals of how terrible their girls like this hoe up here can be but still hold on to the illusion "girls do change" The funny thing is after an heated argument Nigga still share same bed with her same Night. how foolish can he be Person wey u suppose chase comot ur area with area boys

The End of simps are always terrible and very Brutal. may I never get to experience what it means to be a simp and may I (can never be in the first place) not put a lady in a position where she have the guts to talk back at me

I owe you a mushin weed bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by johnmartus(m): 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nawah oo
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by adadike(f): 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
Parents and teachers should please buckle up to their responsibilities. I noticed that most parents of nowadays hardly train their kids with the fear of God. Some encourage their daughters to date only rich guys. Just imagine a girl of 18 sleeping out and it feels okay. I still remember those days at Ilorin, I am only allowed to go out on Tuesdays for fellowship and Christ help you if u get home a minute past 8

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Racoon(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
18 years old girl doing this horrible thing.Abeg dont keep relationships when you're not ready especially when the signs of a moribund one are clearly staring one in the face as in this case.

I dated for the first time in 2018 & married my wife after close to a year.I am so much grateful to God for grace.It wasnt easy but was worth waiting.Praise the Lord with me people.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
Idoma girl don kill Igbo boy for Benue oh! .... lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Zenithpeak(m): 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
See as she turned the fine boy to Nygax.....

#AngerBad

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by allen113: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
wahala
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by UncleHaba22: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
She should explain how it is the work of the devil in prison

Devil go just dey him own pipo go dey put gbese for him head
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by davillian(m): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Shaku shaku girl
@18 already sleeping in a man's house
Even me as a man at 18 my time was 8pm.....
The older I grew my time increase to a point that my parents would say if you not coming home tell me who u with,were you are and were you will be sleeping

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Simplebeauty: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
undecided
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
First degree... I knew he would not have survived this with our useless medical services. Someone that supposed be in icu... Na wa oo.. And to the girl friend, I don't even know what to say. I don't know why people will see a toxic relationship from the beginning and still want to make it work...
Mmmmm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by kareemkamil(m): 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
Love don kill this one

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) / A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) / Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.