Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) (62057 Views)

Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos / 49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Tribalism123(m): 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
Jennifer Lopez sang LOVE DON'T COST A THING!
But now it is costing LIVES.
God keep us.
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Nicepoker(m): 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
Zenithpeak:
See as she turned the fine boy to Nygax.....

#AngerBad
legend of the seeker season 3 grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Hallabee1(m): 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
Aje...

who I won blame here...

the guy that bleeped up or the lady that mess up also...see as them tie the guy before him die like that guy for Jakie Chan movie... if you know you know ...
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Sweetcho: 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
My goodness this girl is a beast and should be executed. My condolences to his family
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
When they say marry young and educated you people will be doing like na today you see your prick.

May he RIP
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by tyup(m): 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Swears Bro..
Just like the Akwa Ibom kopa that killed that dude with a machete..
So many Weak and effeminate boys everywhere..
When you tell them to be in charge they would say you are toxic, controlling and domineering..
Dem wey be gentleman, cool and calm dude just dey loose thier lives for nothing..
Just like you said, amongst my Girlfriends, none has the audacity to talk back at me, talk much say em wn pour me petrol... Dem dey look face dey give counterfeit currency nah..
If a woman knows that you are a strong no nonsense man.. even in her dream she go fear you despite say una dey Bleep..
Me wey my babes Dem na Sir, Dem dey take answer me.. that boy is a weakling..

You've ruled it all out man. Simps dey suffer big time but to dumb to see and know. I've categorically met girls who said they prefer guys who can yell at them and they'd listen. Ion know why Girls like this up here no dey do mistake come my side, Humility go be her surname

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
Killing someone's child for what reason.....all the hope the family had on him...gone.
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kriss216:
...You can't be in a relationship with a Nigerian girl and expect sanity to reign in your life.
grin grin

Why you de finish ALL our babes like this na? cheesy
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by We4all: 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kriss216:

They ate food together, played together, had great sex yet the 18 year old Nigerian girl didn't have any remorse about her intended plans.

If a morning newspaper can be this evil, imagine the heart of a Nigerian evening newspaper.

You can't be in a relationship with a Nigerian girl and expect sanity to reign in your life.

Meshonu. This isn't about a Nigerian girl as white girls have continue to demonstrate such maniac behaviors too. You speak ill about Nigerian girls but forget to admit that Nigerian guys are as stupid, evil and irresponsible as the girls, reason they were made for each other.

If not so, then why would a guy who actually went to the village for his traditional marriage rites last December allow an ex to spend the night with him? What was he looking for in her if he didn't consider her good enough to make her his wife? His behaviour depicts that of the average Nigerian man who are irresponsible and always want to have their beans after eating it.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Canberra55: 12:03am On Jan 13, 2021
MejiLoyon:
He should be given a role in the Nollywood version of "the mummy". No need for makeup.

Only an ode will comfortably sleep with both eyes closed with a woman in the house.
Since one madam use my finger after I don jones with orijin retrieve oyinbo number use am threaten me na that day I fear women.
you're just a nonsense talker.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by LongNipple(m): 12:13am On Jan 13, 2021
Poor Chidinma. I feel bad reading this. Truly the bible was right when it said...

"HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED"

To even think that she cooked for him that night, they talked, ate food together and then when he slept, she woke up to kill him. All becos of what? Another wife

The bible was also right when it said...
"While Men slept, the enemy came to sow seed of tares in to their life
But in this case....it is
"While Chidinma slept, his loving wife woke up to take his life"

I'm speechless.

There are woman that suggest a second wife to their husbands. Sarah brought Haggai for Abraham. In some families, u see two or three women married to a single man and they are living.

We also have what we call "OPEN MARRIAGE" these days. That's is, the husband and wife will agree to stay married and sleep with anyone else outside of their choice and it must not be someone they both know. They both can decide to have as many partners outside but still stay married. I'm telling u.

Even if friends see them and reports to the other half, they would either play ignorant or act hurt just for show. The plan is for both to cover their tracks. Yes...it's happening.

Marriage is understanding on the part of the two parties. Just have an understanding with ur spouse.That's all. Both of u will live in peace doing ur business.

So why will someone now decide take another person's life? Becos of what

Modified:
The Line "Hell Has No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"...is NOT Biblically. I Stand Corrected.

No, not at all. This line was written by a British playwright named William Congreve in the play "The Mourning Bride" back in 1697.

Congreve wrote; the line actually reads: "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by delishpot: 12:38am On Jan 13, 2021
I see chewing gum boys in denial again grin grin grin

The likelihood that the guy was using the babe to clean mouth until his Mrs enter house
Maybe He played with fire and got burnt. May he wants to chop awuuf but no want buy the market

That is how it might be for all you osho free chewing gum boys this year. If you cant marry her, dont chook and try to run.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by begge: 1:08am On Jan 13, 2021
I hope the guy penis nor burn o. Fear women expecially the teenage that have no experience but evil.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 13, 2021
It will be difficult for that GUY to survive this DEGREE of BURNS. His chances of survival remains Slim.
PLEASE, avoid these LADIES if you can.
I was once all over them until I trained my brain.
Today, I can Lodge in a Hotel for months without catching a glimpse of them.
It saves a lot of stress.
You start losing attention for them when you start seeing the MESS most of them heap around you.
After all, most contribute NOTHING.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Pacesetter123(m): 1:20am On Jan 13, 2021
koyyes:
Lesson learnt:

Never toy with the feelings of females no matter the age. You might end up with your type and that will be the end of you.

If you can't stick to one female, go for your type. Any pikin wey she born, take am as your own even if na another man get the pikin. You can't have it all. No way.
Orr special adviser on relationship matter, you really try!
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Pacesetter123(m): 1:28am On Jan 13, 2021
I am speechless!
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Pioneer01: 2:25am On Jan 13, 2021
Mehn...so pathetic
Dat girl is a devil incarnate....imagine,just an 18 year old
Ur friends told u something... U asked for clarification which u got but still dissatisfied

D guy sef nah simp,vagina has ended his life
U already realised she was bad mannered and very dangerous nd decided u were no longer interested yet u allowed same girl to spend d night with you!! angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Edusouls(m): 4:23am On Jan 13, 2021
Have some sympathy for your fellow man, you don’t know how ur own story would be, it may be even worse, when you fall in love let’s see.
tyup:
Why I don't pity Guys like this is the fact that they see signals of how terrible their girls like this hoe up here can be but still hold on to the illusion "girls do change" The funny thing is after an heated argument Nigga still share same bed with her same Night. how foolish can he be Person wey u suppose chase comot ur area with area boys

The End of simps are always terrible and very Brutal. may I never get to experience what it means to be a simp and may I (can never be in the first place) not put a lady in a position where she have the guts to talk back at me

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Edusouls(m): 4:24am On Jan 13, 2021
Yes because it’s equivalent to the fury of the devil their first cousin..
Nwodosis:
The fury of a woman is very disastrous!
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Edusouls(m): 4:29am On Jan 13, 2021
Sorry my brother may your soul rest in peace, just that you were unfortunate, many men are dating and loving devil incarnate in the name of love without knowing, you didn’t know ur girlfriend was one of them, you were complacent with a human devil what do u expect..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by ChangedMan1999(m): 5:20am On Jan 13, 2021
koyyes:
Lesson learnt:

Never toy with the feelings of females no matter the age. You might end up with your type and that will be the end of you.

If you can't stick to one female, go for your type. Any pikin wey she born, take am as your own even if na another man get the pikin. You can't have it all. No way.

Useless Pig.

I am sure that you weren't raised by humans beings.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 13, 2021
Canberra55:
you're just a nonsense talker.
same to you
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by adecz: 5:51am On Jan 13, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

✨✨✨Lorrrrrve is a dangerous game ❕❕

⏩Even the cassava was roasted .

⏩⏩Dying was the only option ◼⬛⬜⭐�
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Briller: 6:08am On Jan 13, 2021
Fear who no fear women. ...For hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by harmargedon: 6:37am On Jan 13, 2021
adadike:
Parents and teachers should please buckle up to their responsibilities. I noticed that most parents of nowadays hardly train their kids with the fear of God. Some encourage their daughters to date only rich guys. Just imagine a girl of 18 sleeping out and it feels okay. I still remember those days at Ilorin, I am only allowed to go out on Tuesdays for fellowship and Christ help you if u get home a minute past 8
yes I know a wife who was trained in the fear of God that cut of her husband pr***k because he cheated on her. she said that any part of the body that would make you to sin should be cut off. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by nomenclature(m): 6:39am On Jan 13, 2021
Your mumu no too much?
koyyes:
Lesson learnt:

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by sonofElElyon: 6:52am On Jan 13, 2021
No need to hope for her arrest: the story states she is in the custody of the police.

The police won't burn her, I assure you.. that was a pre arrest possibility.. not post arrest. Another name for that is jungle justice

Iceyjayz:
Ah! nawa oh, I hope the girl was arrested? she should be dealt with and burnt also, foolish kid!
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by BafanaBafana: 6:52am On Jan 13, 2021
adadike:
Parents and teachers should please buckle up to their responsibilities. I noticed that most parents of nowadays hardly train their kids with the fear of God. Some encourage their daughters to date only rich guys. Just imagine a girl of 18 sleeping out and it feels okay. I still remember those days at Ilorin, I am only allowed to go out on Tuesdays for fellowship and Christ help you if u get home a minute past 8
Poverty.
See most of these parents sometimes collect feeding money from their daughters. It happens especially when there is no father in the house
Their mothers sef dey tax the their daughters boyfriend join.
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by BafanaBafana: 6:54am On Jan 13, 2021
adecz:
shocked shocked shocked

✨✨✨Lorrrrrve is a dangerous game ❕❕

⏩Even the cassava was roasted .

⏩⏩Dying was the only option ◼⬛⬜⭐�
The guy who did the bandage work deserves an accolade. Him finish work
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by sonofElElyon: 6:59am On Jan 13, 2021
Quote the book of the Bible, chapter and verse!!!
Not saying it's not true but it's not in the Bible..

LongNipple:
Poor Chidinma. I feel bad reading this. Truly the bible was right when it said...

"HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED"

To even think that she cooked for him that night, they talked, ate food together and then when he slept, she woke up to kill him. All becos of what? Another wife

The bible was also right when it said...
"While Men slept, the enemy came to sow seed of tares in to their life
But in this case....it is
"While Chidinma slept, his loving wife woke up to take his life"

I'm speechless.

There are woman that suggest a second wife to their husbands. Sarah brought Haggai for Abraham. In some families, u see two or three women married to a single man and they are living.

We also have what we call "OPEN MARRIAGE" these days. That's is, the husband and wife will agree to stay married and sleep with anyone else outside of their choice and it must not be someone they both know. They both can decide to have as many partners outside but still stay married. I'm telling u.

Even if friends see them and reports to the other half, they would either play ignorant or act hurt just for show. The plan is for both to cover their tracks. Yes...it's happening.

Marriage is understanding on the part of the two parties. Just have an understanding with ur spouse.That's all. Both of u will live in peace doing ur business.

So why will someone now decide take another person's life? Becos of what

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by slystyle203(m): 7:04am On Jan 13, 2021
Every woman is so desperate to marry Igbo man
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by rufsy18: 7:06am On Jan 13, 2021
Many guys are being killed by women o. But if na woman something like this happen to, you for hear human rights and feminist movement. Men are dying everyday in the hands of women witches. That's how my friend who is a corp member in Benue state was attacked and bullied by group of girls and his phone was snatched...Thank God they didn't kill the poor guy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) / Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas / Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.