Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) (62056 Views)

Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos / 49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 13, 2021
tyup:
Why I don't pity Guys like this is the fact that they see signals of how terrible their girls like this hoe up here can be but still hold on to the illusion "girls do change" The funny thing is after an heated argument Nigga still share same bed with her same Night. how foolish can he be Person wey u suppose chase comot ur area with area boys

The End of simps are always terrible and very Brutal. may I never get to experience what it means to be a simp and may I (can never be in the first place) not put a lady in a position where she have the guts to talk back at me
you said it all. some people press themselves too hard on some people they should not have, making them feel too special.
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Jagaban79: 7:39am On Jan 13, 2021
TIV GALS, VERY STUPID AND IDIOTIC! NOTTING GOOD COME OUT OF TIV GIRLS, THEY ARE ALL CRIMINALS AND PROSTITUTE, VERY USELESS PEOPLE.
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by ipswitch: 8:05am On Jan 13, 2021
Like the stress in Nigeria is bringing out the monsters and Jezebels in many people. This love thing these days sef.......RIP brotherly.
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 13, 2021
nomenclature:
Your mumu no too much?

Heed or end up like the 'burnt offering'.
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 13, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Useless Pig.

I am sure that you weren't raised by humans beings.

Vent all you want.

You are next.

Blind bat. grin
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Engr1(m): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2021
This guy brain is made of garri I swear
shocked

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Sunshinegold44: 8:50am On Jan 13, 2021
Be careful with ladies because they can send you to death
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by riczy(m): 8:51am On Jan 13, 2021
The guy killed him self(suicide) I almost fell for a second chance antic of a Lady!. Once it end let it truly end--- my advice. RIP
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by adadike(f): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2021
harmargedon:
yes I know a wife who was trained in the fear of God that cut of her husband pr***k because he cheated on her. she said that any part of the body that would make you to sin should be cut off. lipsrsealed
that one was trained by Satan himself
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by adadike(f): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Poverty.
See most of these parents sometimes collect feeding money from their daughters. It happens especially when there is no father in the house
Their mothers sef dey tax the their daughters boyfriend join.
my dear the thing tire me

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by OyinO: 9:05am On Jan 13, 2021
Etrusen:
in Nigeria, the normal average person believe that the best way to get justice is taking laws into their hands

the system in this country too funny
because there's no genuine law enforcement and justice system.
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2021
koyyes:

Vent all you want.
You are next.
Blind bat. grin

Away with you slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by OyinO: 9:08am On Jan 13, 2021
This generation and crop of Nigerian girls and ladies are nothing to write home about. Only a minute fraction stand out. Even the ones in church are not excluded. Take them seriously at your own peril. You better run for your life!
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 13, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Away with you slowpoke.

Then get out of my comment with your mouth odour.

Animal. cheesy
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2021
koyyes:

Then get out of my comment with your mouth odour.
Animal. cheesy

Fish brain.
When you get to Shiloh, you will have sense.
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 13, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Fish brain.

When you get to Shiloh, you will have sense.

Shiloh for who? Regressive baboons like your pathetic self?

Who prays for bestiality?

Big fool. grin
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by LongNipple(m): 9:29am On Jan 13, 2021
sonofElElyon:
Quote the book of the Bible, chapter and verse!!!
Not saying it's not true but it's not in the Bible..

I Stand Corrected.

Post Modified.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by TheChameleon: 9:30am On Jan 13, 2021
Fear women.

But the guy sef felt he was oversmart.

After you don bang the gal to satisfaction...possibly taken her virginity... you dumped her for another babe.

She now came for " one last screw" and you agreed as per Mr Fine Boy cheesy

I hope the dick wasn't roasted as well cos na bandage full everywhere tongue

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by sonofElElyon: 9:35am On Jan 13, 2021
Great day...

LongNipple:

I Stand Corrected.

Post Modified.
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Zenithpeak(m): 10:01am On Jan 13, 2021
Nicepoker:
legend of the seeker season 3 grin

You know too much guy..... grin grin grin

We the people of Zedicus zul Zorander..... The wizard of the first order.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Almunjid(m): 10:27am On Jan 13, 2021
Highbeepeeh:
Having a girlfriend is bad(you remember that weeere corper,)

Having a wife is worse(you remember that Oloriburuku fcmb MD LovePeddler)

Having a Baby mama is the best(You remember Idris Elba)

May your soul rest in peace Chidinma

This is the ftc some people go dey dedicate to one granny wey dey suffer for village, while them dey enjoy for city... Your children sef go do same to una

Na the ftc wey some people dey use determine how the year go dey Prosperous be this... Una mumu pass stingy women association founder

Ftc wey some people go dey jubilate like the first time wey Chelsea take win champions league be this o... Jubilate wella no find work do o na so your padi go degrade you as they degrade Chelsea pass 4th position for epl table. Smh
The most senseless comment I've ever read in NL. Ur father married ur mother b4 giving birth to u, that means u you're born in a worst union. Which makes u worst too.
Not even a girl friend or wife, having useless and wicked people in ur life is not advisable, even a man can do this to u.
U believe having a wife is worst but having baby mama is the best. What if the guy has this same lady as a baby mama? Will it stop her from hurting him when she feels that she and her child doesn't get enough attention and care from him? Remember women are jealous. Did u know how many people that their baby mamas have killed secretly?
If u have more than one baby mama is another problem. Having a woman in ur life is a risk. If she's bad she'll hurt u. It doesn't matter whether she's ur girlfriend, wife or baby mama.
The best is, don't have a girlfriend, wife or baby mama. Be alone and allow sadness, loneliness and depression to kill u.

Peace!
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by 400billionman: 10:54am On Jan 13, 2021
Once you tell a girl, I am no longer interested, SHE IS A SECURITY RISK. She must not be seen near your house. Nah police or village matter.

Which kind man be this ?
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by 400billionman: 10:59am On Jan 13, 2021
densiks:
Beyond pathetic

Guys wake up and don’t be controlled by the fleeting pleasure of the vagina or any other body part.

As I type this,I haven’t forgotten how a woman my uncle took to America conspired and had him killed and buried in that country daring anyone who questioned her for her evil treacherous acts.From that moment,I knew there was something fundamentally wrong with a lot of females.

Don’t get yourselves killed by these daughters of Jezebel and Delilahs.

The cases are becoming too much.

Women don't even understand they are toxic. Funny thing is some of them are mothers and sisters.
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Jackmj(m): 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
Jagaban79:
TIV GALS, VERY STUPID AND IDIOTIC! NOTTING GOOD COME OUT OF TIV GIRLS, THEY ARE ALL CRIMINALS AND PROSTITUTE, VERY USELESS PEOPLE.

You bastard son of a serial old prostitute you call mother. She's not a Tiv girl
. Idoma is now Tiv abi?
Son of Ashawo your hate for Tiv will consume you and your poverty stricken family. Go tell your Ashawo mum to reduce prostitution

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by lexander(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kriss216:

They ate food together, played together, had great sex yet the 18 year old Nigerian girl didn't have any remorse about her intended plans.

If a morning newspaper can be this evil, imagine the heart of a Nigerian evening newspaper.

You can't be in a relationship with a Nigerian girl and expect sanity to reign in your life.
its not a Nigerian thing or a matter of nationality it's a matter of mentalilty
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
Rip bro...

Just that you saw all those toxic behaviours from that daughter of jezeebel and still keep up with her..

Guys we try as much as possible to stay away from toxic gurls...

The corper girl issue is still there oo
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
tyup:
Why I don't pity Guys like this is the fact that they see signals of how terrible their girls like this hoe up here can be but still hold on to the illusion "girls do change" The funny thing is after an heated argument Nigga still share same bed with her same Night. how foolish can he be Person wey u suppose chase comot ur area with area boys

The End of simps are always terrible and very Brutal. may I never get to experience what it means to be a simp and may I (can never be in the first place) not put a lady in a position where she have the guts to talk back at me
Man please you should start teaching our men about the Redpill
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kriss216:

They ate food together, played together, had great sex yet the 18 year old Nigerian girl didn't have any remorse about her intended plans.

If a morning newspaper can be this evil, imagine the heart of a Nigerian evening newspaper.

You can't be in a relationship with a Nigerian girl and expect sanity to reign in your life.
Enough advice for the wise you have said it all
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
Omoluabi16:
"Fed up with her because of her unruly behavior and bad character". Yet allowed her to come stay over, probably still sleeping with her. Spent the last year in and out of police case. Loverboi was very unwise. Anybody man or woman you cut off, should be cut off forever. Probably the free sex was top tempting.

Why an 18 year old kid can travel and sleepover anywhere at will is very baffling. Now shes a murderer..her life has basically ended before it even started.This is just lack of parental guidance.
That's a valid question but to show you how some parents are mad because of penury 18years sleeping outside her house yet her father/mother/ relatives doesn't care about her whereabouts, and na this type some men go marry and call my wife
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
densiks:
Beyond pathetic

Guys wake up and don’t be controlled by the fleeting pleasure of the vagina or any other body part.

As I type this,I haven’t forgotten how a woman my uncle took to America conspired and had him killed and buried in that country daring anyone who questioned her for her evil treacherous acts.From that moment,I knew there was something fundamentally wrong with a lot of females.

Don’t get yourselves killed by these daughters of Jezebel and Delilahs.

The cases are becoming too much.
Enough advice for the wise
Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
This guy really lose guard. A woman you are determined to dump, you still allowed her to sleep over in your house.

This is as he even knew she has a bad character and already has a grouse against him.

Men should learn to flew quickly from bad character women irrespective of how her low waist is sweet.
Dump her sorry ass once you start detecting bad signs especially when it concerns bad and determined heart.

RIP to the guy.
My man simp men will never learn

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
Racoon:
18 years old girl doing this horrible thing.Abeg dont keep relationships when you're not ready especially when the signs of a moribund one are clearly staring one in the face as in this case.

I dated for the first time in 2018 & married my wife after close to a year.I am so much grateful to God for grace.It wasnt easy but was worth waiting.Praise the Lord with me people.
Another lucky man who initially find peace with a Nigerian woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) / African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video) / Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.