Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (38653 Views)

Sylvester Madu & Ify Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Commonguy(m): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2021
Wahoo
they just look good together
and I thought falz is her idea man from the start
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by kambili999(f): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Two years anniversary and an 8-month old baby.
Members of the Asosciation of Womb Watchers (AWW) have already calculated their Period of waste.

P.O.W is derived by the formula; z - (x + y)

Where;
z = months in marriage
x = gestation period
y = age of baby in months.

Therefore
= 24 - ( 9 + 8 )
= 7 months of idleness.

According to our calendar for newly weds, though slightly behind schedule; they are doing fine.
omg undecided

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 13, 2021
You can tell when a male will be a good husband and father just by looking at him.

When these two were dating, I knew it was real and they will end up getting married. When Simi was gaining more recognition and winning some awards, adekunle supported her without feeling envious.

Very responsible man that saw it right to wife her before making her a mother.

Their marriage is indeed blessed.

Let closet f@ggots and other animals keep clamouring for baby mama lifestyle. Na dem dey shout DNA up and down. Failures.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Members of the Asosciation of Womb Watchers (AWW) have already calculated their Period of waste.

Where;
z = months in marriage
x = gestation period

Therefore
= 24 - ( 9 + 8 )
= 7 months of idleness.

According to our calendar for newly weds, though slightly behind schedule; they are doing fine.
Bro, your own craze na follow come natural...

10 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Magic1: 8:59am On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where;
z = months in marriage
x = gestation period

Therefore
= 24 - ( 9 + 8 )
= 7 months of idleness.

King of Nairaland.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Frustrated007: 8:59am On Jan 13, 2021
undecided undecided undecided ugly woman
I wonder how she managed to trick him into marrying her undecided
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Divoc19(f): 8:59am On Jan 13, 2021
Just when we were all begging FALZ to open up, it turned out to be Adekunle wink

Happy Anniversary to the cute couple.

What you have is rare smiley

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:01am On Jan 13, 2021
From all of us @[/b] : Happy Married Life Darlings.
This is only the beginning of more success in your life.

We are hereby dedicating the song of the decade to the beautiful couple.......

*[b]singing
Your blessings come now
Favour fall down on you,
Goodness and mercy follow you, everyday
Everything wey you touch
For this life, anything wey you want
Shey na mansion o, shey na porche o
Na you get am o
If dem dey doubt you, no mind dem
If bad belle come, make you bind (blind) dem

Your time don come oo
Ayo wa ba le o

Ire ooo – ire
Ayomide o – Ayomide
Everyday ooo showers of blessings rain on me

Shey na money wey u want - Oya o
Abi o fe ra moto o
Time don come o
Oh Ayo wa ba le le o
Happiness knocking – wole wa
Prosperity something – l'on gbe wa
And blessing calling
Oh Ayo wa ba Lemi o

Sing till fade........ kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Frustrated007: 9:01am On Jan 13, 2021
falz is smarter than adekunle.
Guys like him don't wife up ugly girls
Divoc19:
Just when we were all begging FALZ to open up, it turned out to be Adekunle wink

Happy Anniversary to the cute couple.

What you have is rare smiley
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Anfield247(m): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2021
Bola146:
Love is sweet when you see your 9wn soulmate, congratulations... I pray that I'll to celebrate my own soonest
Love is sweet oh, when money enter love is sweeter!
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by richmanrichard: 9:04am On Jan 13, 2021
koyyes:
You can tell when a male will be a good husband and father just by looking at him.

When these two were dating, I knew it was real and they will end up getting married.

Let closet f@ggots and other animals keep clamouring for baby mama lifestyle. Na dem dey shout DNA up and down. Failures.
its too early to be bitter
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by KingLion007(m): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2021
They look more compatible...More Anniversary,Issorite!
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by pickatyouu: 9:04am On Jan 13, 2021
Happy Anniversary

Signature
-l
-l
-l
-l
V
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by TaiKuun(m): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2021
I wish them all the best in the new year!

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by nautybride: 9:05am On Jan 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where;
z = months in marriage
x = gestation period

Therefore
= 24 - ( 9 + 8 )
= 7 months of idleness.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2021
Frustrated007:
undecided undecided undecided ugly woman
I wonder how she managed to trick him into marrying her undecided

I just had to log in simply to insult your dumb ass. It's no wonder your moniker name tells your life story. Idiots always pouring out their frustrations on others online.

I am logging off now. Mentions will be ignored like always. Next time use your brain before commenting on a public forum. You call her ugly but she is far more successful than you. He-goat angry

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by femi4: 9:08am On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where;
z = months in marriage
x = gestation period

Therefore
= 24 - ( 9 + 8 )
= 7 months of idleness.

7months of continuous firing till a goal was scored

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by nautybride: 9:09am On Jan 13, 2021
koyyes:

When these two were dating, I knew it was real and they will end up getting married.

100+ likes for you.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by onyeomanono24(f): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2021
Happy anniversary to them, may joy never seize from their home. Amen!
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:09am On Jan 13, 2021
More years, more blessing.

Amin
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2021
samincredible44:
Right now the only prayer u can give to couples is to ask God to keep their marriage.
Free advice to Nigerian gals"don't despise the days of little beginning"
If de couple meet sense de marriage go last. Buh if Dem de show sense de marriage go crash.
I no gree I no gree na en de make marriage no de last
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Frustrated007: 9:11am On Jan 13, 2021
screw you simp undecided
I honestly give zero f**ks what you think about me tbh.
That lady scammed adekunle ! he is way too good for her! sad
UDUJ:

I just had to log in simply to insult your dumb ass. It's no wonder your moniker name tells your life story. Idiots always pouring out their frustrations on others online.

I am logging off now. Mentions will be ignored like always. Next time use your brain before commenting on a public forum. You call her ugly but she is far more successful than you. He-goat angry
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Ernchibyke(m): 9:14am On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where;
z = months in marriage
x = gestation period

Therefore
= 24 - ( 9 + 8 )
= 7 months of idleness.

Bro I respect you...
You are a smart and creative writer.

Your mode of info dissemination is topnotch.

Kudos!

20 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Pweetyccee(f): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2021
Congrats
May God continue to bless ur home
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where;
z = months in marriage
x = gestation period

Therefore
= 24 - ( 9 + 8 )
= 7 months of idleness.

You no dey fall my hands asswear grin

8 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Angelinastto(f): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2021
Love is sweet grin
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 9:21am On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where;
z = months in marriage
x = gestation period

Therefore
= 24 - ( 9 + 8 )
= 7 months of idleness.

talk of banky
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by dorin27(f): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2021
BarrElChapo:
Html grin
Are you for real? lipsrsealed

Happy wedding anniversary

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by dorin27(f): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2021
blesskewe:

talk of banky
You need help. Why not talk to him yourself?

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Mandela27: 9:39am On Jan 13, 2021
my mind still dey tell me say make adekunle gold go do DNA,he might not be the real papa.maybe Falz.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 9:47am On Jan 13, 2021
samincredible44:
Right now the only prayer u can give to couples is to ask God to keep their marriage.
Free advice to Nigerian gals"don't despise the days of little beginning"
advice them bro...all wants already made niccurs but it doesn't work like that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Top 8 Nollywood Stars That Died In 2016 / Kaffy With Emmanuel Ehumadu And Gentle Jack (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.