Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) (1931 Views)

Hilarous Photo Of Adekunle Gold And His Orente / Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos / Hilarous Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by dani1luv: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2011
El [/b]goes to his physician and is shocked to find that he has been replaced by a super-computer. The computer asks him his ailments and the

man says he has a sore elbow. A drawer pops out and he is asked to urinate in it. After a few bleeps and flashing lights the computer decides he has

tennis elbow. [b]El [/b]gets annoyed and decides to get one over on this machine so he asks [b]badosky snr [/b]his wife for a urine sample. He then

mixes this with urine from his dog named [b]element
and his son stud to top it up, adds some of his sparm,, chai. He takes it to the

computer-physician who again asks him for a sample. He places the urine/sperm sample in the drawer and the computer makes its usual display of

bleeps and flashes before telling him that his wife Badosky snr shocked is pregnant, :ohis dog named element has rabies, shocked his son

stud has chicken pox and if he doesn't stop masturbating he'll never get rid of his tennis elbow. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2011
Lwkkmd .omggg dani u won't kill me
El come and see dis insult upon eminity , ban dani for dis loool
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by dani1luv: 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2011
Badosky Snr!! grin Abeg when u give birth, make sure u take ya baby's urine sample to D Computer Physician grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2011
Yepa! Dani 'Babalawo' Raji fashola, whatta are u upto?? shocked

No 1 offience - This is ma joke, and u stole it jxt to add some cholestrol and bromate

No 2 offience - Element ma best friend no fit be ma dog naa embarassed I get guys wey fit take that position

No 3 offience - Ma union wiv Id no fit produce an 'headward' son like Studio, i fit manage guys like Neyshed, Hamid or Shakara, they're obedient kids cheesy grin cheesy

Just like Id suggested, i ought to ban u for this, wait lemme open ur profile tongue
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2011
dani1luv:

Badosky Snr!! grin Abeg when u give birth, make sure u take ya baby's urine sample to D Computer Physician grin grin grin grin grin
o pari u have finished me wiv laf cheesy grin, don wori I wud even take dem for malware checkups jokers
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2011
Idowu whose child will that be?, mind what u do with ma children, Dani cant get good at any Test directives sad
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by dani1luv: 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2011
El Guapo:

Yepa! Dani 'Babalawo' Raji fashola, whatta are u upto?? shocked

No 1 offience - This is ma joke, and u stole it jxt to add some cholestrol and bromate

No 2 offience - Element ma best friend no fit be ma dog naa embarassed I get guys wey fit take that position

No 3 offience - Ma union wiv Id no fit produce an 'headward' son like Studio, i fit manage guys like Neyshed, Hamid or Shakara, they're obedient kids cheesy grin cheesy

Just like Id suggested, i ought to ban u for this, wait lemme open your profile tongue

No 1 ~ False. . . Show me evidence jor grin

No 2~ Er . . . sincerely dat wz d name dat came str8 up 2 me head without a sencond thought cheesy

No 3 ~ . . . . .I agree with you . , dat boy er, na stubborn play play child. . .I nor fit blame d chicken pox wey dey im nyash plus im abia

YOu ban me I go open another ID like. . .jackkettle
grin
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2011
ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by bright007(f): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2011
What!What is dis?Am I dreaming?Its like watching several episodes of a drama or watching different part of a movie originally done on VCD $ now having the opportunity of watching the it full on a DVD plate.JACKPOT,my NEPHEW were are you?
My eyes can't see this alone!!!
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2011
Dani don dey kolomala loooollll cheesy cheesy grin
Jacshiiit u no
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by dani1luv: 8:12am On Apr 01, 2011
Id, u 2 gbaski jor grin , jackshiit chai grin , Jackass grin . . , .

Come bright werrin b ya own tongue
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by jackpot(f): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2011
[size=24pt]Dani,
even you?

Why do you go do a remix of dat Unholy Union & Self-service prick dangling immoral act?[/size]

But thank God say no be you do am

na El-GOAT

EL, why do you commit all these atrocities in d presence of Dani,

now you're exposed more & more tongue tongue

dani, d son name suppose be Hamid.O so dat e go be like father like son
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2011
Lovely Mum told me Prior to ma appointment at El marca '' Son dont engage Urself in a war of wits with an unarmed man '' Jackpot try to understand that u aint ma class in anyway please!
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by jackpot(f): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2011
bright007:

What!What is dis?Am I dreaming?Its like watching several episodes of a drama or watching different part of a movie originally done on VCD $ now having the opportunity of watching the it full on a DVD plate.JACKPOT,my NEPHEW were are you?
My eyes can't see this alone!!!
can you imagine d conconbility?
Can you imagine watching blue film for Silverbird Cinemas?

This sexually-immoral horror movie of El-Guapo busting condomz, dangling, tingling & flinging his 12" pawpaw-like prick shaft to grandmama's, self-servicing and releasing his black-colored thick pus-like spermatozoon must stop!

[size=24pt] Can someone remove all these SEXUALLY-EXPLICIT BLUE HORROR FILM casted by El-GuapoGOAT[/size] shocked shocked

dani, eject dat blue film disk please! shocked
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by bright007(f): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2011
@Dani:Alas!thank God u are aware of this show of shame by EL $ co.Do you support this act?
Hmmmm, ***come to think of it, she even posted this thread. Obviously,  I can see her 32 grinding angels glittering in her smile from start to finish of post***
Is she also a party to this?
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by jackpot(f): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2011
El Guapo:

Lovely Mum told me Prior to ma appointment at El marca '' Son dont engage Urself in a war of wits with an unarmed man '' Jackpot try to understand that u aint ma class in anyway [size=20pt] please![/size]

ya!
I know you're an internationally-recognised famous pörn-star. . .

. . .married to Madam Idowu, d Sexuality Spa Sexiest Sexy Figure-8 Sweet-32 Red'ARSE hot mama tongue tongue

can anybody help me upload dat Idowu's Sexy pix? grin grin grin
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by oderemo(m): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2011
sorry cant get the joke.
next.
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by shakara4u(m): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2011
No 3 offience - Ma union wiv Id no fit produce an 'headward' son like Studio, i fit manage guys like Neyshed, Hamid or Shakara, they're obedient kids

Just like Id suggested, i ought to ban u for this, wait lemme open your profile

if that one be my brother,i for dun poison am tey tey
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2011
Lol cheesy

Shakara abeg free Stud, em madness contract wiv Ogboni fraternity have jxt 1yr to expire, then Sense go return to the lad cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by yinkalink(f): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2011
So Dani stil dey post jokes? Eyah! I tink sey na only us subjects dey do dat. Jackpot n Bryt, wen wil u guys stop bin an irritatn to urselves n odas? Nice wan Mod.
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2011
madam yincus u dey ask dose tins wen dem go change , babe forget dier issues na brain malfunction dey worry dem jare , btwn dont doubt dani jokes ability o he has his one off moments funny dude
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by yinkalink(f): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2011
I no dey doubt. I b tink say he af retire 4rm joke postin
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by EfemenaXY: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2011
jackpot:

can you imagine d conconbility?
Can you imagine watching blue film for Silverbird Cinemas?

This sexually-immoral horror movie of El-Guapo busting condomz, dangling, tingling & flinging his 12" pawpaw-like prick shaft to grandmama's, self-servicing and releasing his black-colored thick pus-like spermatozoon must stop!

[size=24pt] Can someone remove all these SEXUALLY-EXPLICIT BLUE HORROR FILM casted by El-GuapoGOAT[/size] shocked shocked

dani, eject dat blue film disk please! shocked

The Heck!!

grin grin grin grin

all of una wan kill pessin!!! grin grin grin
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by jackpot(f): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2011
**ignores d red arse woman Idowu for now. . .**

efe, why u come travel u no tell bros J? wink cool cool
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by EfemenaXY: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2011
my dear - na so we see am now!

Besides, I see say you still dey at war! grin grin

how body sha? cheesy
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by jackpot(f): 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2011
war?
Well i prefer calling it sarcastic jokes.
I try 2 bring in humor in what i post & i'm enjoyin it.

how body sha
Body dey inside cloth. . .
@efe
welcome back. I'm sure my nephew 007 missed u d most. cool cool
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by EfemenaXY: 12:24am On Apr 03, 2011
oh? undecided
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 03, 2011
^ Dont u fink an exclamation mark should have faired berra than that question mark? lipsrsealed
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by jackpot(f): 5:45am On Apr 03, 2011
El, you no dey hear word shocked shocked shocked
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by bright007(f): 6:26am On Apr 03, 2011
Idowuogbo (f)

Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous)

« #20 on: Yesterday at 02:23:15 PM »

madam yincus u dey ask dose tins wen dem go change , babe forget dier issues na brain malfunction dey worry dem  jare , btwn dont doubt dani jokes ability o he has his one off moments funny dude.

***You wan start again,since how many days now you $ your hubby been don pretend to shut-up,after public shame $ humiliation.
There is one thing I would love to tell both of u,Bright HATES THE GAME $ NOT THE PLAYER.So,I don't hate u guyz but your dogmatic character on posting sexual activities.
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 03, 2011
^ Who's talking Please?
Re: Computer Physician(fckingly Hilarous) by yinkalink(f): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2011
So bryt na Eldee fan,eyah! Dats nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Day After Christmas / Which Bank Do You Think Does This To Customers (pics) / Die Hard Invigilator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.