Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) (41147 Views)

Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) / I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect / Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by envoymedia: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2021
Nigerian Man Abroad Heard Asking A Herbalist To Make A Woman And Her Kids Mad (Video)

A Nigerian man living abroad was caught on camera instructing his "herbalist" to cause a woman and her children to run mad, IgbereTV reports.

In a video that has gone viral, the man who was speaking Yoruba language and walking on the streets in a foreign country didn't know someone who understands his language was walking closely. The person filmed him while speaking and shared the video online.

He could be heard telling the herbalist that the work he did for him before wasn't effective and that he spent a lot of money.

“The wife and the child don't want us to sell the house.

The first one you did for me didn't work and I spent so much money on that.

I want you to help me to do it that the wife will sell the building.

What I want now is that I want the wife and the child to run mad. I want the wife not to know what she is doing" he said.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnp-0uHAL2w

https://igberetvnews.com/1378820/nigerian-man-abroad-heard-asking-herbalist-make-woman-kids-mad-video/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Freestainworld(m): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2021
The first one didn't work, this one won't work either, God is greater than than what we see, he will always protect his people and punish the evil one's.

331 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by adadike(f): 10:39am On Jan 13, 2021
This man obviously needs Jesus. May God protect us from the wicked. God protect me from my friends and village people, I can take care of my enemies.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Mayng01(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
This is serious. The first one has failed to work after arrival. But this second one has failed before arrival, cos the whole world has heard and watching and mocking you even before preparation. You will soon be arrested. They never learn, do they?

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Ishilove: 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
Village people in the abroad. He tried first time, it didn't work, now this second time, both him and his satanic diviner will run mad.

God is really fighting for the woman that is why his plans have been exposed to the open public. Evil people everywhere. We must always pray back to sender prayers.

207 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by NextD18: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
That guy will never make it abroad.

He'll keep sending all his hard earned money for babalawo without a positive result, while the woman and her kids keep getting protected with what has been protecting them.

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
Smile. He must be looking for something

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
After people will be making noise that village people are bad.

Listen people, bad people exist everywhere. You just have to be careful those you dine and wine with. Not all evil are caused by innocent village people. The fact that they are poor doesn't make them evil. The fact that the township people are rich doesn't make them less evil.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by bolaayenimo: 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
na wa ooo. even if the woman offended you, why not pity her children?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by sammysmiles(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
Haba shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
Omo

Merchants of suffering full this Nigeria oh

So they you go leave Naija you no fit drop your Naija Mumu for Airport

Off topic: I know say na igbereTv go report this Kain News

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
The heart of man....
Terribly wicked.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Coronavirus84: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
The wise herbalist man will just be using this mumu man dey cash out. The first time doesn't work out and he want to make them mad at all cost for the second time. God is watching sha

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
shocked

Our native doctors really need to up their game.
It's so unfair that they hand you a charm and once you cross border, it loses all potency.

Is that not how Epa in Ugbegun gave Ogbemudia jazz as he was leaving for Italy. Now the same woman that was sending Ogbemudia Euros every week back then is the same one that treats him like trash.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by deltateam: 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin

Na dem.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by TheDestroyer: 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
Na wah ooo. How can you be abroad and still be terrorizing people who are already suffering at the hands of buhari in Nigeria? grin

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by DropsMic(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
If not for the fact that I love reading comments on here I for no dey bother open Nairaland.. I for just de go straight to igberetvnews because virtually everything on FP these days na from them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Liposure: 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
You want to harm your fellow human because of your selfish desires. These are the people giving our traditional african religion a bad name

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by imagrg(m): 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
The average Nigerians are naturally heartless when it comes to money matters.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
Seni0r yah0o boy wey get greencard

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by FreshBest424: 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by bligs: 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
TheDestroyer:
Na wah ooo. How can you be abroad and still be terrorizing people who are already suffering at the hands of buhari in Nigeria? grin
No be every body abroad jell for otherwise how will this one be so wicked.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by blinking001(m): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
Things the happen for this world ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
Scripted

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by LarrySun(m): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
This life. It beats me how people could be this dark-hearted. What could the person have done to you that would warrant you wishing madness on her and the innocent kids? Is there no more forgiveness in this world?

As long as we wish no one evil, no evil will befall any one of us.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by tot(f): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
TheDestroyer:

Hahahahaha cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by elmessiahs(m): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
wickedness in high places

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers That Steal Women's Underwear In Oyo Paraded (pictured) / Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.