Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) (41196 Views)

Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) / I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect / Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by rafcrown(m): 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
The real FADEYI OLOGUN/OLORO.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by zang: 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Our native doctors really need to up their game.
It's so unfair that they hand you a charm and once you cross border, it loses all potency.

Is that not how Epa in Ugbegun gave Ogbemudia jazz as he was leaving for Italy. Now the same woman that was sending Ogbemudia Euros every week back then is the same one that treats him like trash.

Owine , na Esan man you be
I still dey Ebudin this past Saturday for them Osaro Okosun Nene burial.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by xjiggy: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
The guy in the video has is hands in his pocket. I think the person doing the video is the one talking
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
1Sharon:

JuJu does not work. RELAX.
It works but God's powers supercedes it.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
ednut1:
Juju does not work. The useless man even said the first one didn't work
You are too carnal, juju works but God's powers is the greatest.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
chatinent:
I know of sb like this in reality.

He laughs and smiles with his neighbors but visits my fake prophet neighbor asking him to kill anyone he loathes or feels shouldn't be alive.

Of course, my neighbor makes money from him and tells us his ordeal whenever a bottle of Dubic hides in his palm.

People bad. Don't believe a smile.
Do the people actually die?
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by ednut1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nuttella:
wake up its fake
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
cococandy:
Because such things don’t work. Dummy

I wonder why Nigerians who have lived in Nigeria for a while before travelling will say there is no such thing as Juju lmao.

I mean all those Igbo movies were all for nothing?
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nuttella:

Leave him, most Nigerians spent half of their childhood watching Kanayo O kanayo perform movies with contents depicting Money rituals upandan. We still have Yahoo boys constantly under the parade of police. As if that isn't enough, kidnappers are in the news everyday plucking out female parts from women.

Then someone would say Juju doesn't exist.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by cococandy(f): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
truthsayer009:

I wonder why Nigerians who have lived in Nigeria for a while before travelling will say there is no such thing as Juju lmao.

I mean all those Igbo movies were all for nothing?

Has nothing to do with being in or out of Nigeria.

I personally know people who are fetish/diabolical etc. it doesn’t mean people don’t practice it. They do practice it. But I know it doesn’t work. I have always known since I was able to think for myself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by cococandy(f): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
Yet they are poor.

You know movies are people’s Imaginations acted out right? That’s your proof?
truthsayer009:

Leave him, most Nigerians spent half of their childhood watching Kanayo O kanayo perform movies with contents depicting Money rituals upandan. We still have Yahoo boys constantly under the parade of police. As if that isn't enough, kidnappers are in the news everyday plucking out female parts from women.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
ednut1:
wake up its fake
Its either you are a hypocrite or you just want to be blind to it, for a Yoruba guy, its surprising.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
truthsayer009:

Its people like him that they attack easily and he goes to hospital when he should go spiritual. Some sickness are not normal.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
cococandy:

I personally know people who are fetish/diabolical etc. it doesn’t mean people don’t practice it. They do practice it. But I know it doesn’t work. I have always known since I was able to think for myself.
Dem never tie you put inside bottle na why. Juju is real. Take it or leave it.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by thunderbabs: 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
Aye oooo. Una still dey run juju package from abroad.. God go shame unaaa o.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by cococandy(f): 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nuttella:
Dem never tie you put inside bottle na why. Juju is real. Take it or leave it.

I’m sure someone has. Or at least attempted to grin
But Will it work? No. Because it doesn’t work. Juju practitioners are real that’s no doubt. They are deluded is what I’m saying.

The only way anyone can harm me is to physically hurt me or poison something I ingest into my body.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by cococandy(f): 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nuttella:
Its people like him that they attack easily and he goes to hospital when he should go spiritual. Some sickness are not normal.

Please go to the hospital if you’re sick.

Praying is not bad at all. It can bring peace of mind, calmness and strength to deal with what you’re going through.

But get actual physical help too. That’s what Jesus would want wink
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by adadike(f): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nicoswit:

Adadike 4 Jesus
yes dear, I don dey repent small small
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
cococandy:

It works oh, it works. I won't begin to share personal experiences here in a public forum but I can tell you one thing for free, Omo juju dey wella.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
cococandy:

I’m sure someone has. Or at least attempted to grin
But Will it work? No. Because it doesn’t work. Juju practitioners are real that’s no doubt. They are deluded is what I’m saying.

The only way anyone can harm me is to physically hurt me or poison something I ingest into my body.
May God open your eyes to see what is going on in the realm of the spirit, many have eyes but they cannot see, many have ears but they cannot hear God. Kai!! I have fought spiritual battles and I assure you that juju is real, in short any herbalist or witch that attacks me will fall down and die by fire by the power of God.

Juju get grade and level, Satan, fallen angels and demons have powers they give to their evil followers.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Nicoswit(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
adadike:
yes dear, I don dey repent small small
Lol...thats great

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by cococandy(f): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nuttella:
May God open your eyes to see what is going on in the realm of the spirit, many have eyes but they cannot see, many have ears but they cannot hear God. Kai!! I have fought spiritual battles and I assure you that juju is real, in short any herbalist or witch that attacks me will fall down and die by fire by the power of God.

Juju get grade and level, Satan, fallen angels and demons have powers they give to their evil followers.

Okay. That’s alright. let’s agree to disagree.

truthsayer009:

It works oh, it works. I won't begin to share personal experiences here in a public forum but I can tell you one thing for free, Omo juju dey wella.

Okay.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by toprealman: 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
Clout chasers
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
isHArOn:
not scripted

angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Spectaclesawe25: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
He might turn it to use of physical force (assassination) if his diabolic methods doesn't work.
They should take it lightly... He is a dangerous man
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by lagdmark(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
TheDestroyer:
Na wah ooo. How can you be abroad and still be terrorizing people who are already suffering at the hands of buhari in Nigeria? grin
That is the reason some guys spent 35years abroad and nothing to show. Some i meet are even ashamed to visit home because both home and abroad they're empty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by sixtus3606(m): 1:41am On Jan 14, 2021
NextD18:
That guy will never make it abroad.

He'll keep sending all his hard earned money for babalawo without a positive result, while the woman and her kids keep getting protected with what has been protecting them.
babalawo that is already cashing out without doing shishi. lwkmd!
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by nwosu1982: 2:25am On Jan 14, 2021
Yorubas nawao
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by ajl: 8:08am On Jan 14, 2021
NextD18:
That guy will never make it abroad.

He'll keep sending all his hard earned money for babalawo without a positive result, while the woman and her kids keep getting protected with what has been protecting them.

Not Babalawo. Babalawo are under oath never to do evil. If one does, it will haunt him till death. Evil people usually patronize traditionalists called Onisegun (medicine man). There is a difference between Babalawo and Onisegun. Babalawo only does divination and required sacrifice. What Babalawo does is usually positive. It is Onisegun that are involved in many of the evil things like ritual, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by amuwo1980: 9:09am On Jan 14, 2021
Na them human flesh eaters and mental illness merchants
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 2:40am On Jan 15, 2021
ajl:

Not Babalawo. Babalawo are under oath never to do evil. If one does, it will haunt him till death. Evil people usually patronize traditionalists called Onisegun (medicine man). There is a difference between Babalawo and Onisegun. Babalawo only does divination and required sacrifice. What Babalawo does is usually positive. It is Onisegun that are involved in many of the evil things like ritual, etc

All na Saka manje

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) / Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster At Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.