Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) (143027 Views)

Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Theboss100(m): 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
tit:
The useless man.
He can't take care of woman
Another man is helping him
And he is crying

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by t00dugged(f): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
hardbody:

I am neither the law nor the court, but knowing the law, we guide the court to reach legal decisions called judgments or in some cases rulings. Based on my knowledge of the law I just told you that he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Your spurious claim of suing who caught you with his wife is not only laughable but against public policy. Infact the court will throw your claim out with punitive damages.

Humble yourself and learn.
Lol,I am afraid the little you claim to know about the law is ignorant . See this one talking about public policy, who do you think is erring against public policy here ? The criminal posting nude or two adults who had sex which is not a criminal offence? .

Dey form "learned colleague " for nairaland undecided, nor be only throw out with punitive damages, na kick in with palliative grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by noble2faith(m): 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
Adewale1603:
am short of words

Lemme help you.

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
Jman24:

Lol. Do u know what transpired before the selfie?.
I don't think the door was unlocked.
And at the same time they were grateful to take the picture in a standing position than a compromised position..
Hahahaha
Believe you me, if they are Nigerians they won't stay for the man to take a shot.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Akonice007(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
Why shading those parts nau���
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by BlackKing555: 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
Uniquekriss:
What an accursed generation of perverts. I still can't fathom how a woman that was married and bride price paid on her head would open her legs for another man. God knows I'll mame any woman who cheats on me as a wife. If I can't chop off both hands I'll take one.

Taking such revenge doesn't worth it, you better move on.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by extol1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
Juoflife1:
They just had sex, nothing more. She's still his wife except he divorces her. Y'all should chill abeg. Men do this all the time na.
Men and women cheat.
I feel like knocking your head
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
faithfull18:
Lol, the man will go and cry in private later. The world is coming to an end.

Rubbish! Cry over what?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Hathor5(f): 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
Why wouldn't they cover their faces when he was taking the picture?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Surfacebaba: 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
hahahahahaahah see something ooooo chaiiiii
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
faithfull18:

Strong what Don't worry, he won't take a picture and upload when he is crying in private.

Cry over what na? Just look at the woman? Cry over that one?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by faithfull18(f): 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
ChidiAlaigbo:

Cry over what na? Just look at the woman? Cry over that one?
Lol, what's wrong with the woman. Cry over the betrayal. It's good he didn't do anything drastic that could get him in trouble although sharing people's privates isn't acceptable and can get him in trouble.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
vioment:
Mr husband free dem abeg.

Some men think say marriage na paperwork or paying dowry alone. While some women dey for the marriage celebration and the title.

Balance and daily restrengthening gatz dey involved. Guy work on your marriage, no cun dey cast anyhow.

Things that can disavow vows

bullying (which I suspect this guy for)

Not respecting opinions

Too much money chasing without communication

And just general communication of knowing and reasoning with the other half.

Marriage? What nonsense is that?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by lozanni(m): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
legacystore:
angry Women and cheating

That his friend deserves mob by now his face should have been swollen �

There is a classic song that goes this way: 'Blame not the man who sleeps with your woman because your let him in'
If not the guilty guy, then she will let in some other man.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by ukaface(f): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kriss216:
This photo breaks my heart.

A friend you eat in the same plate with.

Women are just destroyers. Look around you, can you count how many friendships and homes women have destroyed? Uncountable!

God and Adam were paddy until Eve came!
abegi

The man sleeping with the woman no be destroyer?
Him no know say the woman get husband?
Y'all are too quick to always label the woman ALONE wrongly. Na only she phuck herself?
Adam no get sense? To stand him ground say e no dey chop apple? Simple instruction from God wey him first know he no obey,he see woman he disobey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Uniquekriss(m): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
BlackKing555:

Taking such revenge doesn't worth it, you better move on.
not easy to deal with such form of betrayal. Anyone u marry, u have committed your life to such so if your married spouse could cheat on u then they could also kill you.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Make we talk true, na another man’s wife na him dey sweet pass, you eat them without pity. If you know you know

No be sweetness bro, na sickness!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by ImDStar: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
NOSE, you won't make heaven I swear.
Nbotee:
Lol... Dis is savage... Dats all the evidence he'll need.. From all indications the husband NOSE about the affair and waited to get evidence
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Juoflife1(f): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
You can't fit grin
extol1:

I feel like knocking your head
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
extol1:

so you will someone because of pussy, that is not your property. I see that you have too much sense that will end you in jail

When i go in a pussy, its because the owner of it has authorized me to possess it willingly. She will indicate this by opening her legs and insert me. That insertion secures our contract. In exchange i also open my wallet and gave her access to my wealth. This seals our contract.

She will terminate the contract by telling me she wishes to repossess her pussy from my authority. I will do same by telling her access to my wallet is revoked. We can go separate ways.

Meanwhile while this contract is alive, any man that enters that pussy has tresspassed into my territory and obtained a value without my authorization. He is guilty of injuring me.

I will kill him!

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by IYANGBALI: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
ChidiAlaigbo:

No be sweetness bro, na sickness!
if you fok better one you no go sick
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by extol1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

When i go in a pussy, its because the owner of it has authorized me to possess it willingly. She will indicate this by opening her legs and insert me. That insertion secures our contract. In exchange i also open my wallet and gave her access to my wealth. This seals our contract.

She will terminate the contract by telling me she wishes to repossess her pussy from my authority. I will do same by telling her access to my wallet is revoked. We can go separate ways.

Meanwhile while this contract is alive, any man that enters that pussy has tresspassed into my territory and obtained a value without my authorization. He is guilty of injuring me.

I will kill him!
and you expect the man to know about the contract

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by extol1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Juoflife1:
You can't fit grin
are you sure but I have forgiven you

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by hardbody: 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
t00dugged:
Lol,I am afraid the little you claim to know about the law is ignorant . See this one talking about public policy, who do you think is erring against public policy here ? The criminal posting nude or two adults who had sex which is not a criminal offence? .

Dey form "learned colleague " for nairaland undecided, nor be only throw out with punitive damages, na kick in with palliative grin

You do not know what you do not know. Simple logic. Have a good night's rest Sir. I do not banter with kids on a serious matter.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
ahnie:
I don't even know what to say....left to me Sha,the husband wud have snap both of them together without posting it on the internet.

my opinion tho.
debbydams:
Shame on them angry
Bola146:
This woman is a big disgrace to womanhood, ewu
Because she was caught with evidence. What about a million other women that went uncaught?

It's now I know the importance of female circumcision. Very compulsory. If not, our ladies will continue to remain public toilets.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Princessbettyj(f): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
My own be say....why them blurr the man thing nah undecided
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
extol1:

and you expect the man to know about the contract

Everyman understands the contract with pussy. But if he wants I can put a notice at my front door that says enter and Bleep this pussy at your risk.

Are you aware the same reason I will machette a man is also why men put magu in their women? Same thing, to kill the thief.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Tinax(f): 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
2 wrongs can’t make a right.,, this is the mother of his kids... he should have considered that....,and himself is a saint :-....
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by t00dugged(f): 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
hardbody:

You do not know what you do not know. Simple logic. Have a good night's rest Sir. I do not banter with kids on a serious matter.
Yeah they turn ancestors when they can't argue again, remember I didn't invite you into my comment you old frail wrinkled,snuff stained dirty teethed ancestor grin grin grin.And by the way ,it's Madam not sir .

A good night to you too.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by micflo28(m): 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
I like his cool. He is got concrete evidence to divorce, have the kids go for a DNA test and disown them if they are not his. It's like starting life afresh with no burden grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by melaninpop: 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kriss216:

I love your last word.

wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.