Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband (38433 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by Priscy01(f): 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
Big Brother Naija star Gifty Powers has teased her fans with a picture of her husband’s back view, Igbere TV reports.

The 27-year-old shared a picture of the man backing the camera in an Instagram post on Tuesday.

She said he is the father of her two children.

“The father to my two charming kids (Alisha & E) Dim oma. Nkem.

“God richly bless all the responsible and caring fathers out there. I know the hustle is tough when it comes to supporting your kids, but your God no go shame you,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ9O0xnhqA7/?igshid=8eu56lcwx77v

In a Punch interview on January 10, Gifty spoke on why she has kept her American husband’s identity hidden.

“I am married and the reason I still have not revealed his (husband’s) identity is that my personal life is extremely priceless and not for sale. My husband is an American and a month after we got married, he suggested that since I am a Nigerian, he would love for us to live in my country.

“Am a Nigerian, he would love for us to live in my country. But I declined, due to personal reasons. However, I still have my house and businesses in Lagos and Abuja,” she said.

Gifty welcomed a baby boy in December 2020.

She has another child Alisha.

Alisha turned 3 on December 17.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by slimjohn2k5: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
When it start, we go see his face. Just dey show us wetin u feel like for now

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by Hongkog(m): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hope she didn't snap some random man passing in the mall.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by longetivity(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
congratulations
Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
Who the husband epp?
If she chooses to keep her husband anonymous, who dat one come epp?

The man is a simp, for allowing his wife.. keep him as a faceless man

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by Starcrest1: 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
She should go and resurrect her dead acting career instead of showing us her husband back upandan.

She should endeavour to be brilliant......

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by Kilishihunter: 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
Awon slay Mamas go still find am If you like crop the pix show us only the bear bear Them must find am. And gifty is not 27 Evening newspaper can never be brought out the next day

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by blinking001(m): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
So what are we suppose to do with this information Her husband her problem..... nonsense evening newspaper

7 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by winterfell007(m): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
Is she married undecided undecided?
Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by Naijaarchive(m): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
Abeg... Something wey na we go settle am Las Las
Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by Effico5real(m): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
What should we do with this information?
Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by femi4: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
It ain't gonna last

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by SocialJustice: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
Olosho get husband or this is her current prey.

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by ElRapido: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
Na this same Nairaland we go see him face. No be today.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by Kharol1234: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
No be Kidd be that
Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by Chisaedhor: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin
Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by ForTheBetter: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by officialMarcTimi(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
When your face swell up u go show us him face, hide him face for now

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by Factfinder1(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
Less than 6 months they will breakup and we will see his face

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by SweetCunt97(f): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
He looks handsome, probably dem beard gang fellow.
Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by olatade(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
We have more important things to worry about
Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by Abalado(f): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
Her husband abi another woman's husband,,,,if them born am well make she turn him back to us , social media go scatter today bcs the owner of the husband go see am,her won don finish be that,asewo oshi

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by tunapawizzy: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
i thought she wants to keep his identity and her personal life private...she still dey show d guy back,

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
Fucknmods.. who cares This odede is claiming 27. God i done die cheesy grin
Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by Commonguy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
the guy that commented first didn't lie sha
when things happens in the home his face will be revealed.. there's no marriage that dosen't have ups and down... but I'm happy for them

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by bmcariyo(m): 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
Guess the man want it private. Maybe he got a legal wife and she is just a baby mama.

Quote me at your risk. I said MAYBE
Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by CoolMade127: 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by Olukat(m): 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
Do you think she wants her marriage kept from the public?
NO BE GIFT? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband by meobizy(f): 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
Gifty too lie. She's lucky for her biracial heritage. If she was full African nobody for send her ever fibbing mouth. She will post the picture eventually. Her type is like the female who refuses to send nudes yet keeps teasing them. One day, she'll bite the bullet.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Hottest Up Coming Artistes In South East Nigeria (photos) / Kcee Steps Out In A Cool Combo Outfit But Still Got It Wrong / Alice Alache Akla Adepe, Miss Nigeria 1963 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.