Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Is It Good To Make Love To Ur Lover While R&b Sonhs Are Playing? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Good To Make Love To Ur Lover While R&b Sonhs Are Playing? (914 Views)

Playing Recorded Qur'an In Unclean Places / Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam / Opposition To Sukuk: CAN Is Playing ‘dog In The Manger’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Make Love To Ur Lover While R&b Sonhs Are Playing? by fadal(m): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
This is for my shakes is it good to make love with ur lover while yall following thé r&b rythms tongue
Re: Is It Good To Make Love To Ur Lover While R&b Sonhs Are Playing? by AntiChristian: 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
fadal:
This is for my shakes is it good to make love with ur lover while yall following thé r&b rythms tongue

Actually both fornication and listening to Music is forbidden!
Get married and enjoy with your wife.
Re: Is It Good To Make Love To Ur Lover While R&b Sonhs Are Playing? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
AntiChristian:

Actually both fornication and listening to Music is forbidden!
Get married and enjoy with your wife.

So listening to Islamic songs is forbidden.. No wonder you're indeed SUFI and KAFIR

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Make Love To Ur Lover While R&b Sonhs Are Playing? by fadal(m): 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
@antichristian

I am talking about married couple are they allow to listen to love songs while their making love?
Re: Is It Good To Make Love To Ur Lover While R&b Sonhs Are Playing? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Listening to Music is not permissible in Islam.

https://www.nairaland.com/4438133/evils-music
Re: Is It Good To Make Love To Ur Lover While R&b Sonhs Are Playing? by RightChannel: 10:17am On Jan 15, 2021
Rashduct4luv:
Listening to Music is not permissible in Islam.

https://www.nairaland.com/4438133/evils-music

If listening to music is not permissible in Islam what is prophet Dawud doing in Quran? Why should Allah recognized him as righteousness King and prophet?

If listening to music is not permissible in Islam, why did you have Islamic musicians promoting Islam through their songs?

Something must be done with majority of you people in this religion called Islam
Re: Is It Good To Make Love To Ur Lover While R&b Sonhs Are Playing? by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
RightChannel:

If listening to music is not permissible in Islam what is prophet Dawud doing in Quran? Why should Allah recognized him as righteousness King and prophet?

Quote the verse where Prophet Dawud was playing Music in the Qur'an? Allah appointed him as such. Same way He appointed others.

If listening to music is not permissible in Islam, why did you have Islamic musicians promoting Islam through their songs?
Same way we have Muslims who drinks, sells or produce Alcohol which is forbidden. Having many people do an action does not make it right in Islam.

Something must be done with majority of you people in this religion called Islam

You need to do something to your brain instead.
Re: Is It Good To Make Love To Ur Lover While R&b Sonhs Are Playing? by RightChannel: 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

Quote the verse where Prophet Dawud was playing Music in the Qur'an? Allah appointed him as such. Same way He appointed others.

I don't just understand the kinds and types of Muslims we have here on NL, Maybe you guys just hide your Quran under the pillow

Quran Chapter 34 Surah Saba verse 10

We bestowed grace aforetime on Dawood from Ourselves: "O ye Mountains! sing ye back the Praises of Allah with him! And ye birds (also)! And We made the iron soft for Him.

Quran Chapter 21 Surah Anbiyaa verse 79:

To Sulaimaan We inspired the (right) understanding of the matter: to each (of them, Dawood and Sulaimaan) We gave Judgment and Knowledge; it was Our power that made the hills and the birds celebrate Our praises with Dawood: it was We Who did (these things).

Sahih Muslim Hadith 1735 Narrated by Abu Musa

The Messenger of Allah (saws) had said to Abu Musa: If you were to see me as I was listening to your recitation (of the Qur'an) last night (you would have felt delighted). You are in fact endowed with a sweet voice like that of (the Noble Prophet of Allah) Dawood (a.s.) himself!

Sahih Muslim Hadith 1734 Narrated by Buraydah ibn al-Hasib

The Messenger of Allah (saws) said: Abdullah ibn Qays has been gifted with a sweet melodious voice out of the voices of the family of (the Noble Prophet of Allah) Dawood (a.s.).

Rashduct4luv:

Same way we have Muslims who drinks, sells or produce Alcohol which is forbidden. Having many people do an action does not make it right in Islam.

Singing and dancing with samba (Bandiri) that you're used to is haram right? Did you understand Islam more better than sultan of sokoto?

Rashduct4luv:

You need to do something to your brain instead.

Something must be done with your brain or you should go back to Quranic school

Re: Is It Good To Make Love To Ur Lover While R&b Sonhs Are Playing? by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
RightChannel:

I don't just understand the kinds and types of Muslims we have here on NL, Maybe you guys just hide your Quran under the pillow

Quran Chapter 34 Surah Saba verse 10
We bestowed grace aforetime on Dawood from Ourselves: "O ye Mountains! sing ye back the Praises of Allah with him! And ye birds (also)! And We made the iron soft for Him.

Don't be so dumb! Musical Instrument is forbidden. Where do you see musical instrument in the verse above? Does mountain, birds and Dawood's song constitute musical instruments?

Abeg don't infect me with your foolishness with all these nonsense you keep typing.

Quran Chapter 21 Surah Anbiyaa verse 79:
To Sulaimaan We inspired the (right) understanding of the matter: to each (of them, Dawood and Sulaimaan) We gave Judgment and Knowledge; it was Our power that made the hills and the birds celebrate Our praises with Dawood: it was We Who did (these things).

Where do you see musical instruments in the above? Same idiocy.

Sahih Muslim Hadith 1735 Narrated by Abu Musa
The Messenger of Allah (saws) had said to Abu Musa: If you were to see me as I was listening to your recitation (of the Qur'an) last night (you would have felt delighted). You are in fact endowed with a sweet voice like that of (the Noble Prophet of Allah) Dawood (a.s.) himself!

Is sweet voice Musical instrument? Same malady!

Sahih Muslim Hadith 1734 Narrated by Buraydah ibn al-Hasib
The Messenger of Allah (saws) said: Abdullah ibn Qays has been gifted with a sweet melodious voice out of the voices of the family of (the Noble Prophet of Allah) Dawood (a.s.).

Is sweet melodious voice akin to Musical instrument? lipsrsealed

Singing and dancing with samba (Bandiri) that you're used to is haram right? Did you understand Islam more better than sultan of sokoto?
Islam is the text not any personality. If the Sultan uphold the texts of Islam, we'll follow him. Otherwise we follow the texts.

Something must be done with your brain or you should go back to Quranic school
Stop my mentions please. I so much dislike boastful ignoramus.

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
“Among my ummah there will certainly be people who permit zinaa, silk, alcohol and musical instruments…” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari ta’leeqan, no. 5590; narrated as mawsool by al-Tabaraani and al-Bayhaqi. See al-Silsilah al-Saheehah by al-Albaani, 91).

Which means those listed are forbidden.
The exception to the above is the daff – without any rings (i.e., a hand-drum which looks like a tambourine, but without any rattles) – when used by women on Eids and at weddings.
Re: Is It Good To Make Love To Ur Lover While R&b Sonhs Are Playing? by RightChannel: 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

Don't be so dumb! Musical Instrument is forbidden. Where do you see musical instrument in the verse above? Does mountain, birds and Dawood's song constitute musical instruments?

So you never knew that Dawood played musical instrument? See, go back to Quranic school okay

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5048) and Muslim 793

“You have been given a beautiful voice (mizmaar, lit. flute) like the beautiful voices of the family of Dawood"

Rashduct4luv:

Abeg don't infect me with your foolishness with all these nonsense you keep typing.

Where do you see musical instruments in the above? Same idiocy.

Is sweet voice Musical instrument? Same malady!

Is sweet melodious voice akin to Musical instrument? lipsrsealed

Islam is the text not any personality. If the Sultan uphold the texts of Islam, we'll follow him. Otherwise we follow the texts.

You are calling ahadith of your prophet nonsense and even calling him a fool, that's lovely. Am I the one that wrote those verses and hadith I shown you? Music that you said is not permissible in Islam was recognized by Allah and Muhammad respectively

Rashduct4luv:

Stop my mentions please. I so much dislike boastful ignoramus.

Because you were seriously pained grin imagine telling us that listening to music is not permissible in islam

Rashduct4luv:

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
“Among my ummah there will certainly be people who permit zinaa, silk, alcohol and musical instruments…” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari ta’leeqan, no. 5590; narrated as mawsool by al-Tabaraani and al-Bayhaqi. See al-Silsilah al-Saheehah by al-Albaani, 91).

Which means those listed are forbidden.
The exception to the above is the daff – without any rings (i.e., a hand-drum which looks like a tambourine, but without any rattles) – when used by women on Eids and at weddings.

"You were indeed given one of the mizmars of the Prophet Dawud (David)." ( Mizmar is actually a wind instrument like flute. In the hadith above, "mizmar" means nice voice, tone, timbre.)

Bukhari, Fadailul-Qur'an 31; Muslim, Salatul-Musafirin 34; Tirmidhi, Manaqib 55
Re: Is It Good To Make Love To Ur Lover While R&b Sonhs Are Playing? by RightChannel: 7:13am On Jan 20, 2021
Rashduct4luv I thought you are fully equipped but finding out now that you're an empty barrel
Re: Is It Good To Make Love To Ur Lover While R&b Sonhs Are Playing? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
RightChannel:

Is it David you are calling dawud?

Don't Muslims have prophets beyond Jews
Re: Is It Good To Make Love To Ur Lover While R&b Sonhs Are Playing? by RightChannel: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
Mikecold:
Is it David you are calling dawud?

Don't Muslims have prophets beyond Jews

Yes, King David is Prophet Dawood in Quran

(1) (Reply)

Schools In Palestine / Michael Jackson accepts Islam? / Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.