Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Father Kukah Must Be Allowed To Practise His Faith And Politics - Garba Shehu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Kukah Must Be Allowed To Practise His Faith And Politics - Garba Shehu (22922 Views)

Remove Your Cassocks, Join Politics, Garba Shehu Replies Kukah / Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith / INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Kukah Must Be Allowed To Practise His Faith And Politics - Garba Shehu by Dawnofhope: 4:14am On Jan 15, 2021
pquaver:
. He called it reconciliation I call it endorsement... Indirect endorsement so as to claim. Unbias on the pulpit
Ok you now agree that you accuse him base on Assumption but not a fact . You always throw out the message and follow the messenger . If he Lied tell us that in paragraph So and so is not Correct this is the Correct version of the story . I saw alot of his pictures with Buhari he call it meeting , I saw alot of his pictures with the governor of Sokoto and alot of people , why can't you call that Endorsement ? He can be a politician and can be supporter of Atiku or Atiku can be his choice candidate , but in the message Atiku is not mention even once . And Buhari is in his last term and can Contest again , so that you will not say he discredit Buhari in order for Atiku win Buhari . You guys said he Hate Muslims , is Atiku not a Muslim? You said he Insult islam , but is Atiku not one of them ? Don't you see that your opinions contradict one another ?
Re: Father Kukah Must Be Allowed To Practise His Faith And Politics - Garba Shehu by pquaver(m): 6:46am On Jan 15, 2021
Dawnofhope:
Ok you now agree that you accuse him base on Assumption but not a fact . You always throw out the message and follow the messenger . If he Lied tell us that in paragraph So and so is not Correct this is the Correct version of the story . I saw alot of his pictures with Buhari he call it meeting , I saw alot of his pictures with the governor of Sokoto and alot of people , why can't you call that Endorsement ? He can be a politician and can be supporter of Atiku or Atiku can be his choice candidate , but in the message Atiku is not mention even once . And Buhari is in his last term and can Contest again , so that you will not say he discredit Buhari in order for Atiku win Buhari . You guys said he Hate Muslims , is Atiku not a Muslim? You said he Insult islam , but is Atiku not one of them ? Don't you see that your opinions contradict one another ?

Oga I am a Nigerian. We know ourselves. They tricks and the disguise. Even Trump who wanted his supporters to storm the capitol did not come out straight to say it. OK shebi he hate the killing and all the bad things that are happening ba? My question is when did he start to hate it from 2015? I have asked you people just for 1 Christmas day message during 5 years of Jonathan.. When these happened.

1. UN house bombing
2. Nyanya Park bombing
3. Bombing inside abuja
4.catholic church Christmas day nombing
5. Slaughter of farmers by herdsmen in benue
6. Boko Haram suicide bombings in the borno
7. Kidnap of Christian chibok girls
8. Slaughter of Boys of Federal government College buni yadi
9. Domination of agencies and parastals with ndigbo and ijaw
10. Non pay en of Biafra army veterans

There are many more. I am not asking for all. I just asking for only 1 Christmas message against any of these and I will yeild.
Where is the consistency? He kept quiet. That is the power of transport fare in dollars.

We are not saying he hates Muslims rather he is saying stuff against Muslims indirectly because Buhari is a Muslim. just anything that can robe him in.. Atikus money is talking hence the grand thief from adamawa shouldn't be since with him or are you guys now practicing double standard? Did you not claim Buhari's integrity is fake because of people around him? So why will pastors and bishop surround themselves with the adamawa crook.. Oga kuka is a politician he has his choice of candidate but he should stop using the pulpit for his political advancement. I am a catholic and as a catholic we don't want it.. Since he kept quiet during Jonathan he should keep quiet now. If he want this message out he should type it and send it to Mbaka to speak. The message and the messenger need to match.
A thief cannot be seen stealing yesterday and nobody burnt him and next day another thief is caught he is now first to carry tyre saying he should be burnt for stealing.. The message is right just like the example but the bearer here also matters. He should keep quiet let other who haven't stolen before make that decision thank you.
Re: Father Kukah Must Be Allowed To Practise His Faith And Politics - Garba Shehu by smith1985(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2021
charsola:

Go read history about Catholic crusaders and come back to argue, Catholic Church is not just ordinary churches

you mean how they massacred those who opposed their dogma? how they massacred Anglican Church and Pentecostal ?..man stop over rating your catholic church the world are wiser now , ur stone age crusaders won't succeed in this 21st century OK.
Re: Father Kukah Must Be Allowed To Practise His Faith And Politics - Garba Shehu by smith1985(m): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2021
Ibegtodiffer:

I'd ignore, but you would remain misled. Catholic church completely pulled out of Christian Association of Nigeria during Jonathan's era. Don't spew falsehood pls.

hahaha pulled out of GEJ are? and what happened when they are in during the last election despite the endorsement of Atiku by the catholic poster boy Kukah?
Re: Father Kukah Must Be Allowed To Practise His Faith And Politics - Garba Shehu by smith1985(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2021
privaldo:

I will help you to make the statement simpler, whatever happened between GEJ and the Catholics in Nigeria their cup of coffee but if you harm a priest then you will answer to the Pope and the Vatican. Oh, I forgot I am not religious.

And when several Catholic priest were been murdered in Benue and other States what did your god pope do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Did Not Congratulate Tinubu — NNPP / EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down / Babatunde Gbadamosi Asks Followers To Buy Labour Party Governorship Form For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.