Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,072 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Tell Lagos State To Lower Flag To Half Mast. Former Gov Kanu Has Passed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Lagos State To Lower Flag To Half Mast. Former Gov Kanu Has Passed (1005 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday / Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast / Buhari Orders Nigerian Flag To Be Flown Half-mast For 3 Days In Honour Of COAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Lagos State To Lower Flag To Half Mast. Former Gov Kanu Has Passed by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
Lagos State need to accord Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu same honor they gave General Mobolaji Johnson after he passed.

We demand it.

1 Like

Re: Tell Lagos State To Lower Flag To Half Mast. Former Gov Kanu Has Passed by loopman: 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Lagos State need to accord Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu same honor they gave General Mobolaji Johnson after he passed.

We demand it.

Who are the we? You people behaving stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: Tell Lagos State To Lower Flag To Half Mast. Former Gov Kanu Has Passed by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

We demand it.

He die throway

Lagos don't give a shìt bro

3 Likes

Re: Tell Lagos State To Lower Flag To Half Mast. Former Gov Kanu Has Passed by Dimmatic(f): 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
Learn how to drive better than you can imagined.

1 Like

Re: Tell Lagos State To Lower Flag To Half Mast. Former Gov Kanu Has Passed by SalamRushdie: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
I am sure they will once the Governor of Lagos is officially informed by the family..Kanu has been well honored in by the Lagos State govt over the years , that I can attest to .. RIP Sir

2 Likes

Re: Tell Lagos State To Lower Flag To Half Mast. Former Gov Kanu Has Passed by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
loopman:

Who are the we? You people behaving stupidity.
Bloody coward
Can you say this to miyettiala?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Lagos State To Lower Flag To Half Mast. Former Gov Kanu Has Passed by loopman: 1:09am On Jan 14, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Bloody coward
Can you say this to miyettiala?

Stop acting your stupidity online

1 Like

Re: Tell Lagos State To Lower Flag To Half Mast. Former Gov Kanu Has Passed by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:46am On Jan 14, 2021
SalamRushdie:
I am sure they will once the Governor of Lagos is officially informed by the family..Kanu has been well honored in by the Lagos State govt over the years , that I can attest to .. RIP Sir
Thank you jare. That makes me feel better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos / Debunking Ipob Lies About General Leo Irabor Being A Muslim / Sunday Igboho Reject Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.