Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,259 members, 7,842,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card (27837 Views)

Peter Obi Posts Wrong Picture As Prof Saheed Aderinto, Deletes His Tweet / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by eskorelvis: 10:18am On May 24, 2021
Futurecrypto1:
Guy it is alright as the niggar above me says
If you want to earn money online check my signature. All you have to do is roll every hour. My friend got 8k after two weeks. Please you have to be consistent and serious

And how much did u get cos it seems u're merely only looking for referrals
Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by Wisdomclass1: 10:26am On May 24, 2021
AdeOri99:
That's bad.

Promote your business with us, at 2k per 5000 reach. (niche specific)
online traffic ?
Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by Gashand55: 10:48am On May 24, 2021
see below
Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by linconby: 11:09am On May 24, 2021
Go to their office and lodge complain. If there is need to do Court affidavit to rectify it .

ATTENTION ; FOR YOUR CHANGE , CONFIRMATION , CORRECTION OF NAMES EITHER DUE TO MARRIAGE, BVN OR DATE OF BIRTH ERRORS ETC , PUBLIC NOTICE ON STREET NAMING, PICTURE PUBLICATIONS ON WEDDINGS, BURIALS, BIRTHDAYS, INSTALLATIONS, PUBLICATION OF YOUR COMPANY, CHURCH, ANY ORGANISATION WITH REGARDS TO CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION KNOWN AS C.A.C, ADVERTS OF VARIOUS KINDS, BRIEF ON ANY PROGRAMME OR BURIAL, INTERVIEWS, BOOK OR ALBUM LUNCH, BOOK REVIEW, YOUR SCHOOL EXCURSION TO TRIBUNE NEWSPAPERS, END OF D YEAR PARTY, YOUR SCHOOLS INTER HOUSE SPORTS, GRADUATIONS, COMMISSIONING ETC VIA NIGERIAN TRIBUNE NEWSPAPERS YOU CAN CONTACT : 08035142985
Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by Nobody: 11:28am On May 24, 2021
Wisdomclass1:
online traffic ?
Yea, we collect emails, based on indicated interests and send them relevant information (they have optin to receive promotions from us)
Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by Malex228(m): 11:49am On May 24, 2021
Futurecrypto1:
Guy it is alright as the niggar above me says
If you want to earn money online check my signature. All you have to do is roll every hour. My friend got 8k after two weeks. Please you have to be consistent and serious
I just finish the registration so wat next
Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by shekauvsbuhari: 11:59am On May 24, 2021
rejoice4eva:
I downloaded the NIMC app, and logged in only for me to meet the passport of another person entirely, and all my data was correct.
What is the implication and what should I do?
The temporary ID card has my correct picture.
. Isa Panta-amin have enrolled you as a Bokoharam member. Get ready to report to your duty post.
Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by IQUIT(m): 12:02pm On May 24, 2021
99thEnemy:
Wahala be like ...... a vehicle consisting of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
and the same vehicle so dey run on flat Tyres.

1 Like

Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by Emeka71(m): 12:25pm On May 24, 2021
Canvass:
I experienced something like that too but when I checked back after about 2 months, the error was rectified without lodging any complaint.
To be on the safe side, you may have to approach a registration center to get your biometrics redone and all data updated.
Good luck.
There is no need to get your biometrics re-registered as long as you have already registered before.
Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by Charly68: 1:53pm On May 24, 2021
Nothing work in the hand of our leaders ..you can imagine the billions washed since obj time.. And the old man prided himself as an achiever after wasted billions on power and national Identity card projects ..!
Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by Aytiny15: 2:33pm On May 24, 2021
Go sue the FG for wrong picture on your data.
rejoice4eva:
I downloaded the NIMC app, and logged in only for me to meet the passport of another person entirely, and all my data was correct.
Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by poweredcom(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2021
Same tin as mine....imagine my I'd card foto is blurry I wan go change dat picture abeg

I have the real ID card not temporary
Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by damaestro: 2:43pm On May 24, 2021
I experienced the same thing today, just go to the app info, clear the cache and the data and reopen the app
Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by Abmalcom(m): 6:00pm On May 24, 2021
Uninstall and reinstall. I hope that fixes it
Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by Gfskw: 7:55pm On May 24, 2021
How
Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by player007(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2021
rejoice4eva:

The Solution is Simple......
Go and do plastic surgery.
Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by AOTEMN: 2:31am On May 25, 2021
Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by DedeNkem: 7:52am On May 25, 2021
rejoice4eva:

Nothing in this useless country works well. Either the software used is outdated or someone who works there wants to use your data for criminal purpose.

Alert the immigration office as soon as possible!
Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by madyfrank: 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
After checking my NIN on the portal is saying not Active and I have wrong DOB. Please how can I correct it, I need it urgent
Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by Assetosky(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2023
I think you forged it.
Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by Assetosky(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2023
Multitude of you have this problems,but will accuse Tinubu of forgery for same problem

Tuehhhhhhhhhh
Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by Ajomoghem: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
Please I need help. I registered with the NIMC 4 years ago and it was successfully linked to my SIMs. It showed successful but when I checked it , is showing not verification by the NIMC. what does that mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements / Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son / Photos From Isa Abdulsalami Abubakar's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.