Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,737 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) (35836 Views)

Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by Nimrod81: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Despirado121:
A man who was arrested at Eclipse nightclub in Victoria Island, Lagos State says he has tested positive for COVID-19 in police cell, Igbere TV reports.

Ipadeola Oriyomi, a social media influencer, said on Instagram he spent the night at Maroko Police Station after the arrest before being moved to Oshodi task force.
All the policemen there should get tested too...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKBOElRlMlS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Mr Oriyomi said he was thrown right back into the cell instead of being isolated or taken to an isolation centre for COVID-19 infected persons.

The social media influencer who pleaded with authorities concerning his case said the decision to throw him back into the cell endangers his health and that of the people inside the cell with him.
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by Neddstark: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
Bros no get COVID anything. Him want make them free am. Abeg make una free am. He is not a criminal.
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by CBARRY1: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
He looks scared !
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by Basicend: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
BabaOwen:
I'm sure he is one of the people calling it sacamdemic before, now reality don dey clear for your eyes grin

Watin be reality. . ?

Na the useless and unreliable test of NIDC, or the scam of covid itself.
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see a second wave of this virus but it won't be very deadly. But the government will try to make it look deadly like the first wave so that they can cash out from it. This I have seen.
falseprophet1 it is very deadly.

I see the cases everyday.

Don't spread misinformation
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Natural selection!
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by Eluala(m): 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
Just shut up and stop saying nonsense.
FalseProphet1:
I see a second wave of this virus but it won't be very deadly. But the government will try to make it look deadly like the first wave so that they can cash out from it. This I have seen.
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by cjudy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
gypsey:
He definitely is one of the ignoramuses, that is why he went to a crowded nightclub in the first place. He eye don clear!
Anyhow you put it, it's still scamdemic in Nigeria
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
He is done for
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by Whitecoal711: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
See eyes
the guy be like, covid ko 19 ni
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by UDUJ(m): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Double wahalar
But why are my western brothers having the same tribal marks with Binis
Exactly what is on my face as a Bini niggarrrr

Oh...you were supposed to say Yoruba have our blood in thier dna.....because na we be Yoruba father....especially the people of osun...ile ife to be exact....
If you doubt..look for any old man in your area to enlighten you more

Those dudes don't know their history. They should go study more. The yorubas originated from the ancient Benin kingdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by Lucyfa10: 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Bia! Forget this guy no get covid, na d trick to get released na im e dey find...oshi
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Infecting him was enough punishment
Y put him back inside cell
We dont value life
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by goshen26: 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
How u take get phone type this
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by Sobasojek: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
[s]
UDUJ:

Those dudes don't know their history. They should go study more. The yorubas originated from the ancient Benin kingdom.
[/s]
Edos are yoruba. All Edo indigenes migrated from ile ife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by sokera: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Double wahalar

Oh...you were supposed to say Yoruba have our blood in thier dna.....because na we be Yoruba father....especially the people of osun...ile ife to be exact....
how can a minor tribe in population claim to be the father of the must populated tribe in Africa ? Bini too small in population to be the father of entire Yoruba tribe ... guy calm down abeg

1 Like

Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by Bennysam: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
udoakwa:
Jesus, what as country why put him back into the cell when he isn't a criminal and when he suppose to isolate to avoid infecting others. why is all our system so backward

Some country this guy will go to a better jail after isolation
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
udoakwa:
Jesus, what as country why put him back into the cell when he isn't a criminal and when he suppose to isolate to avoid infecting others. why is all our system so backward

He broke the law so he shouldn't come here crying foul. The poluy should do the correct thing by charging him allowing him to post bail and sending him to an isolation ward. Once discharged and tested negative he should be brought before the magistrate for dispensation of justice
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
This our police sef. He should have first been quarantined, instead of them throwing him right back inside the cell.

I'm sure he was thrown back into the cell, because the police men are more afraid of their life than that of the detainees.
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by kadiri3(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
BabaOwen:
I'm sure he is one of the people calling it sacamdemic before, now reality don dey clear for your eyes grin
see mumu u dey see stage thing u are talking rubbish
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Duh
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by Nmezor(f): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
The police go soon catch am...He ought to be isolated ASAP.
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by Jayjay5000(m): 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
Double wahala
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by Isokoson1: 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Abeg which kind news be this.. Scamdemic...
Foolish people everywhere
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Double wahalar

You're wrong son.
Go and dust your history book or you reduce the intake of your cannabis.
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by Boxer007(m): 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
Despirado121:
A man who was arrested at Eclipse nightclub in Victoria Island, Lagos State says he has tested positive for COVID-19 in police cell, Igbere TV reports.

Ipadeola Oriyomi, a social media influencer, said on Instagram he spent the night at Maroko Police Station after the arrest before being moved to Oshodi task force.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKBOElRlMlS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Mr Oriyomi said he was thrown right back into the cell instead of being isolated or taken to an isolation centre for COVID-19 infected persons.

The social media influencer who pleaded with authorities concerning his case said the decision to throw him back into the cell endangers his health and that of the people inside the cell with him.

Wow. Check out his lovely thick igbo sexxy firm rubber lips
cheesy
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by Augustenite(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Will you kip quite?

So u too don start. Seen ko, sinner ni.
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by Daniella2252(f): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Double wahalar

This thing you dey smoke dey worry you ooo
I swear reduce am ode
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by shoprite: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
Anyone been to Idumota or Mile 12 market lately? Why these noise about night clubs ? . . .midnight curfew as if the Coronavirus only travels at night undecided

Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by alloy123: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
Has he not been tested?
thelinguist:
The guy wants to be free.. He doesn't have covid-19
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by Chelsea350(f): 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
You saw well...
Re: Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
God help us for this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos / 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore / 5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.