Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Open By February 15 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Open By February 15 (14230 Views)

Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister / NEC Recommends ₦302 Per Litre Petrol Price By February / Second Niger Bridge To Open By February 2022 - George Moghalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Open By February 15 by IFSHR: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
Not 22 again.

Good news
Re: Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Open By February 15 by bizbaba: 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
If anyone is in Lagos, surulere or yaba area, I would need your help a great deal......or plz refer me to anyone u know.......abeg abeg abeg
Re: Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Open By February 15 by sapele914(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
pickatyouu:
Boyfriend will be like I would have taken you to a five star restaurant but I would love for them to open the bridge and so bad it's on the 15th, so sorry we can't have a beautiful valentine threat
Nigeria will be under covid lock down.
Re: Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Open By February 15 by elmessiahs(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
but the East west road is still as worse as ever
Re: Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Open By February 15 by Abdulmumin412(m): 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
Queenlovely:
I bet u with my clitoris, the second Niger bridge may never be completed in this decade.

even when it is completed, they would mount a heavy toll gate for 30 years, to pay off the debt if building it

the problems are the igbo themselves, they don't cooperate to do something. why should I cry more than the bereaved.

we had an agreement last year that igbos should stop eating cow meat, we should eat goat meat or chicken instead. Do you know what happened? they went back to eating cow meat in just 3days. yet even the Fulani don't eat their own cow meat.

these generation of igbos are idiots, very selfish, all they want to do is make money to show off.

whereas if they cooperate together, they can build the 2nd Niger bridge 46 times. nnewi has bastard billionaire everywhere yet they can't pool funds together to finance huge projects. Then from ur assertion what do u suppose to say to outsider that did it four u? Thank u I think

Re: Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Open By February 15 by Abdulmumin412(m): 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
Gamer999:
Ohoke... Wahala for who dey eko
are u Ebira?
Re: Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Open By February 15 by Brunicekid(m): 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
Detective Fashola has spoken...
Re: Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Open By February 15 by mrdharkchild(m): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
Queenlovely:
I bet u with my clitoris, the second Niger bridge may never be completed in this decade.

even when it is completed, they would mount a heavy toll gate for 30 years, to pay off the debt if building it

the problems are the igbo themselves, they don't cooperate to do something. why should I cry more than the bereaved.

we had an agreement last year that igbos should stop eating cow meat, we should eat goat meat or chicken instead. Do you know what happened? they went back to eating cow meat in just 3days. yet even the Fulani don't eat their own cow meat.

these generation of igbos are idiots, very selfish, all they want to do is make money to show off.

whereas if they cooperate together, they can build the 2nd Niger bridge 46 times. nnewi has bastard billionaire everywhere yet they can't pool funds together to finance huge projects.

Hope say your clitoris make sense?
Bacause I go like follow u bet am. Make me self taste am, I won check something
Re: Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Open By February 15 by ofiko123(m): 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ok...
Re: Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Open By February 15 by chinchonglee(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
Starcrest1:
Its good, it's been a long time coming.

This is brilliant.......
What is brilliant abt this development
Before nko, won't they open it?
It's their responsibility to do so.
Re: Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Open By February 15 by FalseProphet1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
I see them shifting the date.
Re: Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Open By February 15 by Dollanaira: 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Open By February 15 by Gamer999: 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
Abdulmumin412:
are u Ebira?
yes sir, obviously you are
Re: Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Open By February 15 by Melaninprincess(f): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
They should open it on time. I'm already spending more because I'm going through a longer route. Need to save more on my iNest

Re: Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Open By February 15 by Danfederal: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Queenlovely:

whereas if they cooperate together, they can build the 2nd Niger bridge 46 times. nnewi has bastard billionaire everywhere yet they can't pool funds together to finance huge projects.

Oya na, me I bet with my Blokus cheesy
Re: Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Open By February 15 by mabeni(m): 4:48am On Jan 15, 2021
If una like, don't open it again. We are already used to our traffic
Re: Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Open By February 15 by chatinent: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2021
Ok o.
Re: Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Open By February 15 by Abdulmumin412(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
Gamer999:
yes sir, obviously you are
Yes I am
Re: Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Open By February 15 by Gamer999: 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Abdulmumin412:
Yes I am
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secession Agitators Plotting Violence In South West – YAF / Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Assets Linked To Oyo-ita / Don't Allow Nigeria To Disintegrate - Emir Of Gwandu Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.