Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Benue Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On 2 Lgas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On 2 Lgas (8937 Views)

Cross River Government Imposes Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In Bakassi, Akpabuyo LGAs / Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each / Benue Imposes Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew On 3 LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On 2 Lgas by IGBOpigs(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
ALL PRAISE BE TO ALLAH , WHO MAKE MY STATE (KEBBI) TO BE AMONG THE PEACEFULL STATE IN NIGERIA, NO RELIGION CRISES,NO KIDNAP,NO FULANI ATTACK,... MUSLIM AND CHRISTIAN ARE LIVE IN LOVE TO EACH OTHER,FULANI FEAR THE FARMERS. THANK YOU GOD
Re: Benue Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On 2 Lgas by simkard: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
bjtinz:
This ban get as e be. People there are not finding it funny at all.

Imagine trekking kilometers because there is no vehicle
aswear I live in that axis and I can testify ,I trekked about 6 kilometers this evening due to the absent of bike.
Re: Benue Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On 2 Lgas by 99thEnemy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
DoriZicon:
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature of this account...

What niche?
Re: Benue Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On 2 Lgas by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:35am On Jan 15, 2021
aka Eriggs
Bandits and criminals have finished Benue State!
Have you let darling daddy know this?
Re: Benue Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On 2 Lgas by bjtinz: 8:08am On Jan 15, 2021
simkard:
aswear I live in that axis and I can testify ,I trekked about 6 kilometers this evening due to the absent of bike.

Wow. I can imagine. I can understand the banning of the baja bike which is mostly used by the criminal elements, but can't understand why the popular 'women' bike was banned as well.

I hope they review it soon.
Re: Benue Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On 2 Lgas by apostlepaul007(m): 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
He who brings ant infested firewood home should be ready for the visit of the lizards.
As one who has had first hand encounter with the criminality going on in the two LGA'S ,I personally support any policy that will bring about the return of peace and order but most of the directives are only implemented in the urban centers while the villages are left out and we all know that most of those causing trouble are hiding in those villages

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zulum Orders Rebuilding Of 33 Houses For Teachers, Shares Food To 16,000 Women / Edo 2016: APGA Wants Election PostponedĀ again As Labour Candidate Laments / Enugu Govt Awards Contracts For Projects Worth Over N3.2 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.