Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel (61445 Views)

Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash / Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Taye4j: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
I thought our Igbo brothers (AKA Developers -) said they own the USA while the Yorubas own the UK.

Ayam not understanding again.

4 Likes

Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by NovusHomo(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ababbio:

https://www.thecable.ng/biden-appoints-nigerian-born-badejo-as-white-house-counsel

"Biden had announced the appointment of Badejo, a lawyer and an alumn(us) of Berkeley Law College in the US, when he named additional 20 members of the office of the White House counsel."

Seems you folks don't know wat a government cabinet is. It comprises Secretaries of Government departments. The equivalents in Nigeria are federal government Ministers, or State Commissioners. I do not want to belittle these guys accomplishments, but they are low-level appointees and they were appointed not just because of their knowledge, but because they supported and worked hard for Biden's election. They are like Assistants in whatever office they are named to. By the way, "Office of the White House Counsel" is simply the legal Department of the White House. A lawyer is just a lawyer, even if he/she has one of the cheap-for-sale SAN titles. Congratulations to them.
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by achymmania: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
Nigerians are mad people, let me explain

when someone makes it outside Nigeria, they start tracing the persons ancestral origin.

lai lai. Even if he does otherwise outside, the name checkers association will still trace his ancestral origin.

1 Like

Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Taye4j: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
harmony75:
Congratssssss ma'am abeg how Nigerians was in trump's administration?!

We have like 5 now.
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by thaoriginator: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
Positive
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by seguno2: 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ottyn01:
Go Biden smiley

Yoruba's keep making us proud since 14BC.winktongue

longetivity:
OMOLUABI TO THE WORLD, shame on Trump and his ipob miscreant followers

Is Yoruba not part of the shithole continent
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by ledaman: 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Funmi Olurunnipa Badejo from Anambra state. wink
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ottyn01:
Go Biden smiley

I am not Yoruba, I am Fulani but Yoruba Amaka

1 Like

Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Jibsy203(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Instead of Biden to be harvesting any afonja skull miners skull on sight and he's here appointing them to his ministry,it will end in tears for yolobas Sha,cos I know dat Biden will leta deal with those ugly afonja pigs in d US
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by EXLOVER(m): 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
ogbonti:

lef am - make him dey appoint Naija left and right - dem go soon spoil him government

haba what am I even saying - corrupt man na him dey sabi appoint corrupt people grin
Omo your name funny o
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Kaiser20: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
freemanq:
Our govt should wake up and make use of the talented human resources God has bless us with and make use of them now. Americans are now enjoying what we halt to be enjoying. We really need people with fresh ideas to pilot this country,
Those talented human resources will not function when they get to Nigeria.
All the Diaspora professionals never did well in Nigeria.
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by seguno2: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
freemanq:
Our govt should wake up and make use of the talented human resources God has bless us with and make use of them now. Americans are now enjoying what we halt to be enjoying. We really need people with fresh ideas to pilot this country,

Do you have a PVC to make your government wake up to do anything whatsoever for you
What percentage of your family and friends have their PVCs
Only a joker expects something for nothing. Are you a joker by any chance?
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by samwillyco1(m): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS on your new appointment but please make us proud and give me an American Visa, I am tired and jobless in this country.
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by yinks77: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
THOSE BRINGING ETHNICITY INTO THIS ARE WORST THAN BUARI'S GOVERNMENT. THEIR SHOW OF ETHNIC SENTIMENT SHOWS IF THEY WERE IN THE POSITION OF AUTHORITY THEY WOULD BE FAR FROM RATIONALITY IN DECISION MAKING AND APPOINTMENTS. BUNCH OF STUPID TRIBAL BIGOTS
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by int0x80(m): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
This is what I call inclusive government, unlike Trump's regime! Thank God he's gone forever!
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by BewareOf419: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
I See Him Appointing An Hausa/Fulani Man As CSO
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Priye007(m): 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Congratulations.
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Karmaisme(m): 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
Midas01:
Sorry to disappoint you but Trump will have a second term in office and Biden won't be president.

You've been watching too much of Nolywood.

1 Like

Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Kraytur: 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
C=3
O=15
R=19
O=15
N=14
A=1
______

6-66

2020/666

= 3.0330

Biden’s campaign number 30330 ....

Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by SavageResponse(m): 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
Nigerians are mad people, let me explain

when someone makes it outside Nigeria, they start tracing the persons ancestral origin.

the funny thing is that these people they hail don't care, just like African Americans hates Africa,

one thing makes my heart bleed, seeing the ratio of good brains in this country to stupid people is appalling.

we don't need more educated illiterate, we need critical thinkers in our society

Don't mind them...as far as I'm concerned this lawyer is an American and not a Nigerian
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by vioment: 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
Congratulations Mrs funmi.

Naija leaders need anchor with US for success.

They should be having a vision of what he wants from naija, and also have our intent for him. Like electricity. Borrowing should not be our intent.

Find a way to bring all the best electricity companies to Nigeria from America and even other places.

If not we will be building our foundation on quick sand again.

If na when I be tribe defender, I for dey see 4 to 1/2(half) score in appointment category. I be naija uplifter, so I see 5-0, naija is winning. Yoruba is currently helping us to increase global score.

Good luck to funmi and other intelligent Nigerians, make USA proud and make us proud.
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Peterus604: 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dis people (satanic people),have an agender to push there agender
Nija b wise.....

Nothing good of dis kind come easly
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by CORRECTMAN78(m): 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
yanabasee1:
Yoruba Amaka ohhhhhhhhhh......

Way to go......

I celebrate you and I am proud to be called a Nigerian after you.....

Not those drug carriers killing my morals....

Drug carriers kill your moral but human parts dealers as peculiar to Ewedu people motivates/inspires you.

Well, good luck to you in 2021 as you go about your trade
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by ipobarethieves: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
ChidiAlaigbo:
Biden! When will you appoint an Igbo?

Biden why?
Dem go soon protest. grin
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Mechejy: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ababbio:

https://www.thecable.ng/biden-appoints-nigerian-born-badejo-as-white-house-counsel
let me ask:when will a Nigerian fulani be seen doing one thing or the for their born to rule country. People that value cow more than human lives.but if is slaughtering or bombing or committing one huge evil you see them coming first
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by AGUYI(m): 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Because Nigerians must have been involved in this level of electoral fraud. No White would have rigged election this way[color=#006600][/color]. Nigerian: Rigging elections since 1960
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by chubinwa(m): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
sometimes, I wonder how Ipob members reason. to think that racist cum dictator Trump would give them biafra beats my imagination. Kanu keep deceiving you people per second billing.
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Icekyng: 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
Centcanada:
Because Joe biden is appointing some African's into his cabinet mostly Nigeria(Yoruba's) that's why the whole world thought he is the best man. But they forget that if a man wants to kill you, he will use ur households enemy's. Humans are too too draft! We all day na!
Goan siddon

1 Like

Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Konquest: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ababbio:

Mrs. Funmi Olorunnipa-Badejo... That's the fighting spirit... The immigrant drive.
Congatulations to you and all those Nigerian-Americans who made it
into the various positions of the U.S. Government... Class of 2020! grin

2020/2021 has been the real deal for Nigerians-Americans of Yoruba descent
and I'm proud of you all.
Proud of the entire Nigerian/Nigerian-American community
as well!

#Nuff respect
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by YorubaPrince: 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
Odua1stson:
Potorpotorians people will not like this, all they know to do best is drug pushing and nothing else. They are tarnishing our image abroad, they are a disgrace to nigeria, i wish government should give them their biafravd country and i bet with my balls that within five years those fools will turn it to drug pushing captital of the world.
spit on nyamiris
yoruba lagba

Well said, Baba! cool
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Nchenches: 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ottyn01:
Go Biden smiley

Crude oil and gas deposits in IPOB territory keep us together in one Nigeria.

Na today? At one point, there may be no roads, electricity and flights to one Nigeria, so long as crude oil flows in the Niger delta.

An Omoluabi intelligence by half.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack / Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died / Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.