Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo (55506 Views)

3 Policemen Dismissed For Firing Shots While Hyping Musician In Kano / 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) / Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Kyrestas: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
See them , so you can kill
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Oladat(m): 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
This is what you get when you set up an armed security outfit without proper training and orientation.How, where and when were the members of the amotekun corps trained?We don't seem to learn from our past experience in this country.How could we forget the carnage caused by the OPC in it's heyday?I hope the government would admit it's mistake and disband this clown of a security outfit, recruit new members and give them proper training.

1 Like

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Bluffly: 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
Herdsmen:

Says a Yoruba full
What a pity. Take a look at yourself in mirror always

1 Like

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by tammie24: 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
MelesZenawi:
They haven't even reached life span of 3 months and are been dismissed like this..

Before they will reach one year , by then all of them would have been dismissed...

Now I see there are security network worse than SARS....

From killing Innocent Fulanis even without the cows ( Where are the cows in voice of Tinubu) to killing innocent citizens..

Amotekun is dead and buried....nailed coffin
you will be alright las las
grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by pacespot(m): 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
The heart of a Nigerian man has much higher propensity to do bad things than good.
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Miyetti Allah will laughing at them
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Princeofasia: 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
dismssed is not enough o, they should face the law

1 Like

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Princeofasia: 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
pacespot:
The heart of a Nigerian man has much higher propensity to do bad things than good.
98.3% bad and 1.7% good
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
Herdsmen:
When will the Yoruba tribe get one thing right ....

They failed with their own security outfit... Yoruba have not gotten anything right as a nation in Nigeria..
maybe herdsmen are right.. since over 25 years of protecting Yoruba bushes and forest we’ve not heard of such barbaric activities.. till amotekun took over.

Guess it’s right to allow herdsmen manage Yoruba securities..if not Yoruba will kill themselves within a year..

Cowards don’t handle security.. fear go make a.m. shoot .. even breeze no safe..
Your likes always promote tribalism I feel it's because of your inferiority complex that you seem to elevate your tribe over another,
If we are to speak in the manner you've spoken your fulani tribe have failed woefully ly in thier jihad campaign against Yoruba and igbos even with thier move to seize farmlands by their AK wielding herdsmen who only drink cow urine and eat dung to just feel like a cow..... You see what I just said desist from tribalism

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Honor10: 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
Herdsmen:

They failed with their own security outfit... Yoruba have not gotten anything right as a nation in Nigeria..
maybe herdsmen are right.. since over 25 years of protecting Yoruba bushes and forest we’ve not heard of such barbaric activities.. till amotekun took over.

Guess it’s right to allow herdsmen manage Yoruba securities..if not Yoruba will kill themselves within a year..

Cowards don’t handle security.. fear go make a.m. shoot .. even breeze no safe..

Get sense and stop hyperventilating on yoruba matter, I can see u av bn spitting all over the thread

1 Like

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by feedthenation(m): 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
---Too much incidents relating to accidental discharge---
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by juman(m): 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
Seeing the faces of those guys, I think Amotekun will do well.

They are middle aged persons.
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Greenback: 11:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
tyup:
shocked

we'd all have been very Happy if the accidental discharge had hit one of the armed Hoodlums. But what i can't seem to understand is why it's only in Oyo state Amotekun seem to be on rampage

Mallam face your north
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by BSdetector: 12:07am On Jan 15, 2021
Herdsmen:

grin coming from someone whose regional governors don't have the balls to protect their state. I heard akwazu lake is full of your dead brothers from the time of Peter Obi...I guess the south east needs a strong yoruba leader with balls. Put your life's frustrations on the people who fvcked your grandma's in the civil war. The commmader was Gowon who was a northerner. Leave the Yoruba's out of your foolery

1 Like

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by demmie1: 12:25am On Jan 15, 2021
In as much as any group carry ammo, they will feel untouchable especially if backed by the law.
The only way to prevent security killings is when there are punishments for it
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Tochj(m): 12:35am On Jan 15, 2021
Very good, let them rid them of all the bad eggs.
Amotekun is very important.
Fulani herdsmen is working with the media to destroy Amotekun.
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Ostrogoth(m): 12:39am On Jan 15, 2021
Herdsmen:

I don't usually comment here, but I just have to say this: sit down somewhere, read this your writeup, and ask yourself if you deserve the education that helped you to know what to, where to, and how to type. You might want to question your state of mind into the bargain.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Rawhumper(m): 12:54am On Jan 15, 2021
How reliable is your source to assist one get his European visa?

I am interested but i need how true it is before i can recommend you to my sponsor.

quote author=Ajibade123 post=98066333]good I love the swiftness till today SARS officer that killed plenty people are still in the service

if you are interested in working and studying in some designated countries check my signature for my contact[/quote]
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by electhnd(m): 1:49am On Jan 15, 2021
even the people that are supposed to protect us,are also killing us ............. WAHALA no too much
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by vioment: 2:12am On Jan 15, 2021
Media games. PR stunt.

How can you be in primary 5 and decide to go back to start from nursery school. Give ekelebe technology and increase pay and training, as a state leader, you should help them get better with fg. This is not a case of reading a book up to page 100 and restarting or starting back from page 10 to get a better understanding. The state leader is going from primary 5 back to nursery school.

Amotekun or these other groups, are not ekelebe, they need to be charged for harassment when they just go and encounter a person and start demanding their id and start searching them. To me, that is searching them for later robbery.

Fg need to take account of real cases of harassment, send moles and undercover that when harassed, then take amotekun to court, and as fg, take part of the state budget in percentage like from 10% and up, for paying for court cases.

In the case of a real legit ekelebe, the cases of harassment and other cases, should be on fg budget. It should also be cheaper than amotekun or others.

The state leaders need to get creative in solving crimes and security of where they lead. All these tribal sentiment paths is not the right path.

The fg need to let it known to the north too or anywhere. Let them know that their budget could be affected if they don't comply. The penalty should be monthly and yearly.

Nip it in the bud. Fg need to be on a developmental mindframe. No time to dey play around, zamfara started this nonsense. Clean it up.
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by ChengHun(m): 2:26am On Jan 15, 2021
Amotekun won't solve any problem. What we need is total overhauling of all the existing armed forces.
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Galaxydon1(m): 2:34am On Jan 15, 2021
yanabasee1:
I said this before that, Amotekun will definitely be more dangerous than the police....

This was how Bakasi boys help and assisted the southeast and southsouth until it became uncontrollable and their members began to steal and rape women and the government had to ban them....

Government should look into state policing critically....

Uniform too the shack our head.... Especially when there's a gun attached to the uniform...

please say what you know.
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by bigcasava1(m): 3:08am On Jan 15, 2021
Una never go far una done deh kill innocent citizen. We shall see!
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Dex4(m): 3:16am On Jan 15, 2021
They responded to robbery situation....are they police now?
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by 1988: 3:29am On Jan 15, 2021
All these security outfits are just govt employment progs created to tackle unemployment but without real professional training for the people recruited. Most of these recruits are either dropouts or jobless hoodlums that responded to a recruitment PSA and after a 1 month of match past are given uniforms and guns and told to pretend they are security. The real victims are the public. Think about it: Do these guys, including police and soldiers, look like they have any public interaction training or etiquette classes? They can't even communicate with proper grammar ffs

1 Like

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:58am On Jan 15, 2021
Is this another form of police brutality?
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 15, 2021
Cantonese:

In Ibadan you see Amotekun controlling traffic.

I actually thought the outfit was principally carved out to handle herdsmen and the evil behaviors. Everyday in the southwest cases of herdsmen’s destructive actions are heard of. I expected the group to get into the bushes and forests to clear them and make the south west states safe. What purpose do they serve then when the guns given to them are used by them to shoot people in the cities?

Meaning there are no serious crimes in the city like armed robberies? Come on, use your head.
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Pat081: 5:16am On Jan 15, 2021
Amotekun are using local guns oo what of if they now give them AK-47 they will just b killing who is agaist them or sleeing with peoples wife and galfriends like men in black
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by endsarrrs(f): 5:22am On Jan 15, 2021
owobokiri:
These ones are worse than the Nigerian police. With their faces liike that of cadavers..
Salvage grin
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by deenee: 5:30am On Jan 15, 2021
My sincere condolences to the family of the bereaved.

But on a serious note what was the deceased doing at a crowded gas station at 10pm in the night especially one littered with hoodlums armed with dangerous weapons.

For me, common sense would have told me to quickly leave the place to prevent the stuff that happened.
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by hotseat: 5:41am On Jan 15, 2021
Talk of one bad egg spoiling the bunch!

The summary dismissal should send a clear signal that impunity won't be condoned.

The rules of engagement must be strictly adhered to in order to nip in the bud of any excesses of the Amotekun corps.

Say no to extra judicial killings and highhandedness!
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by ThatFairGuy1: 6:00am On Jan 15, 2021
MelesZenawi:
They haven't even reached life span of 3 months and are been dismissed like this..

Before they will reach one year , by then all of them would have been dismissed...

Now I see there are security network worse than SARS....

From killing Innocent Fulanis even without the cows ( Where are the cows in voice of Tinubu) to killing innocent citizens..

Amotekun is dead and buried....nailed coffin
Jealousy kills faster my dear Igbo brother.
Amotekun is here to stay, do not die before death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest / Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa / Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.