Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba (7653 Views)

Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024 / APC So Far Won Only 11 States- See The List / Common Sense Not Functional In Abia Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by DamnnNiggarr: 3:00am On Jan 15, 2021
NIN: Only 11 computers functional in Taraba

Lack of functional computers in the Taraba State office of the National Identity Management Commission is hampering the registration of the National Identity Number.

A worker of the commission, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told our correspondent on Thursday that only two computers were functioning in the Jalingo office of the commission which usually received over 1,000 enrolees on a daily basis.

“We have only two functional computers here for enrolment and as a result of this we are not enrolling enough.

“The people we attend to per day hover between 180 to 200. I don’t know of the situation in the local government areas, but I think the situation will not be better than what we have here.

“As I talk to you, we have one system each in Ibi, Yoro, Zing, Karim-Lamido, Gashaka, Bali, Sardauna and Gassol local government areas, bringing the total number to 11 in the whole of Taraba State,” he said.
https://punchng.com/nin-only-11-computers-functional-in-taraba/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by simplyhonest(m): 4:29am On Jan 15, 2021
With the huge amount of money allocated yearly to these agencies, issues such as these should be non existent, but due to chronic corruption, such funds meant for equipments are always looted by those in charge....

What a shame.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by superCleanworks(m): 4:29am On Jan 15, 2021
fantabulous

breeze don dey blow

Hello, can the budget and allocation for NIMC be show to Nigerians so we can judge this matter?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by Justinlean02(m): 4:29am On Jan 15, 2021
Ok...
Nigeria in 20201 grin grin

3 Likes

Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by Mynd44: 4:30am On Jan 15, 2021
The irresponsibility of the Nigerian government can only be matched by that of the Nigerian people.

Since 2013 when NIN was launched, this much Nugerians have not done it?
Same thing Nigerians did for BVN until they threatened to block their bank account, they didn't do it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 15, 2021
Only 11? Ha.

2 Likes

Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by The5DME(m): 4:32am On Jan 15, 2021
I'm going to kosofe today to do my nin, hopefully I get it done.
Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by potbelly(m): 4:33am On Jan 15, 2021
grin grin
Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by timwudz(m): 4:33am On Jan 15, 2021
Leemao
Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by mabeni(m): 4:35am On Jan 15, 2021
Why are Nigerians like this? Why can't all of us not refuse doing this thing during this time of pandemic? I even heard some people paid to get their way out to get the NIN... THEN, what happens to those who can't afford to pay their way out?.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by DoctorDree(m): 4:37am On Jan 15, 2021
Nigeria is one hell of a zoo.....nothing seems to be working fine......

2 Likes

Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by superCleanworks(m): 4:39am On Jan 15, 2021
Justinlean02:
Ok...
Nigeria in 20201 grin grin

Sir, Your calendar is 18,180 years ahead of my own.
Sir, what planet are you writing from?

14 Likes

Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by Dididrumz(m): 4:40am On Jan 15, 2021
It's about the same number here in Bayelsa; maybe even less.

Most times, the staffs also steal equipments that are meant to be used for work.
Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by superCleanworks(m): 4:40am On Jan 15, 2021
mabeni:

this is 4:30am and u are already booking space. have you done morning prayer before doing all this wahala?
Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by superCleanworks(m): 4:45am On Jan 15, 2021
Mynd44:
The irresponsibility of the Nigerian government can only be matched by that of the Nigerian people.

Since 2013 when NIN was launched, this much Nugerians have not done it?
Same thing Nigerians did for BVN until they threatened to block their bank account, they didn't do it

NIMC was created for a purpose which is more important to the government than it is for an average Nigerian whose daily mission is to wake up and continue hustling.

What adverts and publicity did government do? ZERO.

But if it was HIV, COVID and all those money making ventures, they would have done DOOR TO DOOR publicity

17 Likes

Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by mabeni(m): 4:49am On Jan 15, 2021
superCleanworks:

this is 4:30am and u are already booking space. have you done morning prayer before doing all this wahala?
no. I don't do it. Morning prayers does not define how my day gon be. Good morning
Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by pyyxxaro: 4:50am On Jan 15, 2021
I de tell one guy say this Country naa Scam

The guy de follow me argue undecided
Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by Dirakamara(f): 4:58am On Jan 15, 2021
Lol.....they need money to buy new one
Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by dkdmy: 5:05am On Jan 15, 2021
Nothing in Nigeria surprises me anymore.
Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by philipstanley(m): 5:08am On Jan 15, 2021
am not surprised!
so only 2 in Jalingo the state capital
and one in each of the other LGA
Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 15, 2021
E shock Una!!

Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by Tunasco4u(m): 5:17am On Jan 15, 2021
Ok
Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:18am On Jan 15, 2021
“The people we attend to per day hover between 180 to 200. I don’t know of the situation in the local government areas, but I think the situation will not be better than what we have here.
Coronavirus is REAL.
Keep safe out there guys.

#OnDemMANNALevel..........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by Grace001: 5:21am On Jan 15, 2021
The people we attend to per day hover between 180 to 200. I don’t know of the situation in the local government areas, but I think the situation will not be better than what we have here.

Yet they are expected to register thousands. And some fool-ish idiot people would say people are lazy to go for NIN.

Let’s assume 500 people were on the queue for the registration and they were only able to attend to 200 so the remaining 300 people went there to waste their time.

Nigeria as a fail country is only good at inflicting hardship and sufferness on her masses. Unfortunately Nigerians are used to suffering and smiling and the elected leaders knew this

Joke of a country

5 Likes

Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by superCleanworks(m): 5:25am On Jan 15, 2021
mabeni:
no. I don't do it. Morning prayers does not define how my day gon be. Good morning

fantabulous
Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by Starcrest1: 5:37am On Jan 15, 2021
That's normal thing in Nigeria naa. Incompetence is our middle name. I don't know if we are ever going to get it right.

This ain't brilliant......
Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by ahnie: 5:39am On Jan 15, 2021
naija
Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by ebukamat34: 5:42am On Jan 15, 2021
The question is are they all working or just physical boxes

why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM0ExigSG5c
Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by Childrentablets(f): 5:50am On Jan 15, 2021
cry
Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 15, 2021
problems no dey finish for Naija

Ilu Agidigbo

Listen to this poem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJI-f-Mk2bw
Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by ipobarethieves: 6:06am On Jan 15, 2021
The5DME:
I'm going to kosofe today to do my nin, hopefully I get it done.
u beta relax.The large crowds are waiting for u.Pipu even sleep around there.Tgimg fat one can do online and go back to Ur office)home nah theatre of war
Re: NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba by sylve11: 6:08am On Jan 15, 2021
Na so the country just dey. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo / Buhari Makes U-Turn, Okays Padding Of 2022 Budget By National Assembly / Obasanjo Begs Boko Haram Leader's Family For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.