Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

COVID-19: Ignore Fake Lockdown Alert, PTF Tells Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Ignore Fake Lockdown Alert, PTF Tells Nigerians (12272 Views)

Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP / Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC / Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Ignore Fake Lockdown Alert, PTF Tells Nigerians by endsarrrs(f): 6:17am On Jan 15, 2021
If the govt tries another lockdown, We gonna #endsars 5.0v2. . .bad governance angry
Re: COVID-19: Ignore Fake Lockdown Alert, PTF Tells Nigerians by samx4real(m): 6:41am On Jan 15, 2021
PTF don dey get sense now oh.

is good
Re: COVID-19: Ignore Fake Lockdown Alert, PTF Tells Nigerians by samx4real(m): 6:42am On Jan 15, 2021
endsarrrs:
If the govt tries another lockdown, We gonna #endsars 5.0v2. . .bad governance angry

Them know already na

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ignore Fake Lockdown Alert, PTF Tells Nigerians by OmoOshodi(m): 6:50am On Jan 15, 2021
2nd lockdown can not nd never happen..

Corruptuin is killing us in Nigeria more than Covid 19.....In other News : high quality fast growing fingerlings and juveniles dey available joor
Re: COVID-19: Ignore Fake Lockdown Alert, PTF Tells Nigerians by ofiko123(m): 7:02am On Jan 15, 2021
Ok...we have heard...
Re: COVID-19: Ignore Fake Lockdown Alert, PTF Tells Nigerians by nedekid: 7:04am On Jan 15, 2021
DestroyEvil:

You are one of the very very few that still have sense in Nigeria! Greedy Health authority have taken the million $ bribe from the makers of Coro propaganda to brainwash senseless gullible Nigerians. And they are so much succeeding because Nigerians hate their lives, they love suffering more than joy, they love enslavement more than Freedom! Look at how so many senseless folks here are begging to be locked down and caged in their houses like brainless animals that they truly are! Even animals would not beg to be killed by the same people that have publicly vowed that they want to reduce African population. Only brain-dead Nigerians that are less than animals in thinking are waiting and begging for Vaccines from their enemies that want them stone-cold dead. Also ask yourself, with the whole Technological Advancement of this World that takes Man to Moon and Mars, why are they lying that there is no other way medicine or tech to prevent/cure Covid 19 without Killing innocent Souls and shedding innocent Blood to prepare the Medicine/Vaccine. Their satanic evil plan is to initiate people indirectly and to implicate them before our CREATOR, so that even when their Vaccine destroys those that took it, Heaven shall reject them into Hell. Long ago, they intentionally announced it that unborn Human Beings shall be murdered to Produce the Vaccine that shall save you to make you fellow partaker of evil and guilty of Murder before the CREATOR of Humanity. You said you are against killing of unborn babies; they force you to partake of the abortion by saying people should take that violently slaughter aborted Babies Vaccine into their body. You need to see the recorded X-Ray Video of an 8months old baby whriting in excruciating Pains as the murderous Doctor cuts his hand, dashed the killing Tool into his stomach, etc. Foetus is a Human Being! If you were aborted, you shall not be here to read this! Ask yourself: so no other way to cure Corona Virus without forcing Christians to become guilty of Murder?! Madagascar, Senegal and many Countries are now CronaVirus Free without a single Vaccine. But senseless gullible People that don't want to use their God-given Brain would still look for a Reason to submit their throats to their enemies and the Enemy of their God. End Time Truth is too bitter, many would pretend they didn't see this Warning. Keep your God-given DNA configuration unaltered so that you will remain Rapturable to receive the gift of Immortality that Satan is trying so hard to prevent us all from! Thank you JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach!
You are speaking out of ignorance. Well, I do not blame you, I spoke that way few day ago Untill corona knocked. I pray it does not come near you. Families are being devastated. The health infrastructure has collapsed.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ignore Fake Lockdown Alert, PTF Tells Nigerians by ceejayluv(m): 7:21am On Jan 15, 2021
PhavesGideon:
lockdown the whole country for a virus that is 99.7% recoverable so u dickheadz can cash out comfortably. European players like Cr7, Hazard and the rest contacted the virus without even knowing, and were still running on the pitch. But for 9ja, every death na COVID 19 cause am, when we all know people die everyday like chicken before the said Corona came. Una fada
Thousands die daily normally in Nigeria due to other causes. So it's not true that "every death" is due to covid. NCDC stats are just the tip of the iceberg of the real figure.
Re: COVID-19: Ignore Fake Lockdown Alert, PTF Tells Nigerians by ceejayluv(m): 7:23am On Jan 15, 2021
nedekid:

You are speaking out of ignorance. Well, I do not blame you, I spoke that way few day ago Untill corona knocked. I pray it does not come near you. Families are being devastated. The health infrastructure has collapsed.
Better late than never. But I wonder why you had to wait till coro knocked. A virus that spread from China to Brazil in few weeks and you were somehow expecting it to jump and pass Nigeria?. It's called a pandemic for a reason.
Re: COVID-19: Ignore Fake Lockdown Alert, PTF Tells Nigerians by ceejayluv(m): 7:26am On Jan 15, 2021
This is the highest no. Of deaths recorded in a Day in both waves so far. It's a sample population, portraying a larger devastating trend. I pity the 1 percenters that Will perish.
Re: COVID-19: Ignore Fake Lockdown Alert, PTF Tells Nigerians by Alexaonfleek: 7:48am On Jan 15, 2021
I saw the fake circulation.
When they say regulate social media people will be protesting.
Re: COVID-19: Ignore Fake Lockdown Alert, PTF Tells Nigerians by dheolexaone(f): 7:52am On Jan 15, 2021
Behind every rumor, there is a line of valid news.

Stay safe out there.
Re: COVID-19: Ignore Fake Lockdown Alert, PTF Tells Nigerians by Adekaely: 7:55am On Jan 15, 2021
thank God
Re: COVID-19: Ignore Fake Lockdown Alert, PTF Tells Nigerians by nedekid: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2021
ceejayluv:

Better late than never. But I wonder why you had to wait till coro knocked. A virus that spread from China to Brazil in few weeks and you were somehow expecting it to jump and pass Nigeria?. It's called a pandemic for a reason.
Ofcourse, I believed it. Just wanted to buttress my comments to that guy. Hence my statement I reasoned like him few days ago. Anyway all doubts are cleared now.
The epidemic is truely devastating.
We all should stay safe.
Re: COVID-19: Ignore Fake Lockdown Alert, PTF Tells Nigerians by SirWarlock: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2021
ceejayluv:
This is the highest no. Of deaths recorded in a Day in both waves so far. It's a sample population, portraying a larger devastating trend. I pity the 1 percenters that Will perish.
we recorded 35 deaths in a day last year but that was due to backlogs.
Re: COVID-19: Ignore Fake Lockdown Alert, PTF Tells Nigerians by DestroyEvil: 9:57am On Jan 15, 2021
PhavesGideon:
lockdown the whole country for a virus that is 99.7% recoverable so u dickheadz can cash out comfortably. European players like Cr7, Hazard and the rest contacted the virus without even knowing, and were still running on the pitch. But for 9ja, every death na COVID 19 cause am, when we all know people die everyday like chicken before the said Corona came. Una fada
Wow!!! You are so woke! With few like you still in Nigeria, my Hope of a greater People emerging soon has been renewed. I thank YAHWEH your life. You shall fulfill your Glorious Destiny in Jesus' Name.
Re: COVID-19: Ignore Fake Lockdown Alert, PTF Tells Nigerians by MummyD2020(f): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2021
DestroyEvil:

You are one of the very very few that still have sense in Nigeria! Greedy Health authority have taken the million $ bribe from the makers of Coro propaganda to brainwash senseless gullible Nigerians. And they are so much succeeding because Nigerians hate their lives, they love suffering more than joy, they love enslavement more than Freedom! Look at how so many senseless folks here are begging to be locked down and caged in their houses like brainless animals that they truly are! Even animals would not beg to be killed by the same people that have publicly vowed that they want to reduce African population. Only brain-dead Nigerians that are less than animals in thinking are waiting and begging for Vaccines from their enemies that want them stone-cold dead. Also ask yourself, with the whole Technological Advancement of this World that takes Man to Moon and Mars, why are they lying that there is no other way medicine or tech to prevent/cure Covid 19 without Killing innocent Souls and shedding innocent Blood to prepare the Medicine/Vaccine. Their satanic evil plan is to initiate people indirectly and to implicate them before our CREATOR, so that even when their Vaccine destroys those that took it, Heaven shall reject them into Hell. Long ago, they intentionally announced it that unborn Human Beings shall be murdered to Produce the Vaccine that shall save you to make you fellow partaker of evil and guilty of Murder before the CREATOR of Humanity. You said you are against killing of unborn babies; they force you to partake of the abortion by saying people should take that violently slaughter aborted Babies Vaccine into their body. You need to see the recorded X-Ray Video of an 8months old baby whriting in excruciating Pains as the murderous Doctor cuts his hand, dashed the killing Tool into his stomach, etc. Foetus is a Human Being! If you were aborted, you shall not be here to read this! Ask yourself: so no other way to cure Corona Virus without forcing Christians to become guilty of Murder?! Madagascar, Senegal and many Countries are now CronaVirus Free without a single Vaccine. But senseless gullible People that don't want to use their God-given Brain would still look for a Reason to submit their throats to their enemies and the Enemy of their God. End Time Truth is too bitter, many would pretend they didn't see this Warning. Keep your God-given DNA configuration unaltered so that you will remain Rapturable to receive the gift of Immortality that Satan is trying so hard to prevent us all from! Thank you JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach!

Wow!, this people don't consider us as humans

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People / APC Governors To Contribute N6Bn For Upcoming Congress, Despite Owing Salaries / Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.