Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot (48420 Views)

Capitol Riot: 'Qanon Shaman' Jacob Chansley Sentenced To 41 Months In Prison / Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House / China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot by ogbonti: 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
LordReed:

Trump is already irrelevant. Come 2024 if he gets the chance to run won't win the primaries, you can bet on that.

You are a very brilliant person - and all praise and glory goes to CNN for working on your intelligence

I agree with you - Trump is very irrelevant but have you seen where someone loads a gun to kill a fly ? NEVER

If the democrats and establishment republicans believe what you just said that Trump is irrelevant- why trying to impeach him even when he leaves office - and trying so hard to ban him from running for office ever again ?

Why not just allow his irrelevance to be tested with the voters SO he can be defeated so badly that he will be forced to accept he is truly irrelevant ?

Odoryor, please answer that question grin

EVEN when the constitution says a person who is no longer in office can not be impeached, they are so ailing to set the standard of going outside of the constitution to impeach Trump even as a private citizen- if this is normal to you then you are an abnormal person!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot by LordReed(m): 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
ogbonti:

You are a very brilliant person - and all praise and glory goes to CNN for working on your intelligence

I agree with you - Trump is very irrelevant but have you seen where someone loads a gun to kill a fly ? NEVER

If the democrats and establishment republicans believe what you just said that Trump is irrelevant- why trying to impeach him even when he leaves office - and spring so hard to ban him from running for office ever again ?

Why not just allow the irrelevance of his personality play out with the voters he is refusing to accept he is irrelevant?

Odoryor, please answer that question grin

Same way a silly joke destroyed the political career and presidential ambition of Al Franken. Can you explain why Republicans crucified Franken over a joke? It's the same thing happening to Trump even though his is more deserved. Trump's irrelevance is already apparent with the way Mitch McConnell has started treating him. You think if Trump was still relevant McConnell won't have been courting him for the future?

Also get your facts straight, I don't deal on CNN talking points like conservatives who like to parrot Fox, Breitbart, OAN and Newsmax. Such are more sheep than sheep themselves.

1 Like

Re: Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot by ogbonti: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
spiritmasquerad:

Stop being stupid dude, he was for inciting volence or would u prefer that he cause more volence?

you idiot, when these saints incited violence what did you do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsP_dhAMQZ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJCDe7vdFfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku_t-2LgkgM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9U8RFjoP2A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UilzDRQXES4

those were the saints in the democrat party making peace for the past 4 years

if you can show me a video where Trump asked that someone should go and attack the capitol then i will give you $100 instanta - please Seun Osewa bear me witness - I will pay you no questions asked - if you can’t show me a video of that then STFU and keep your stinking liberal hollow brains and cursed fingers out of this thread!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot by ogbonti: 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
LordReed:

Same way a silly joke destroyed the political career and presidential ambition of Al Franken. Can you explain why Republicans crucified Franken over a joke? It's the same thing happening to Trump even though his is more deserved. Trump's irrelevance is already apparent with the way Mitch McConnell has started treating him. You think if Trump was still relevant McConnell won't have been courting him for the future?

Also get your facts straight, I don't deal on CNN talking points like conservatives who like to parrot Fox, Breitbart, OAN and Newsmax. Such are more sheep than sheep themselves.

For you to even mention Mitch McCornell shows you are a very shallow minded political pundit

Mitch just won re- election last November for his senate seat that will see him be a senator for the next 6 years (2026) and he doesn’t need Trump right now and he believe 6 years is a long time for everthing’s about Trump to go away - that is his calculation so it is not surprising he is acting this way, if he was due for re-election in 2022 - he won’t say or do what he is doing right now

Most likely too he has been in Washington as a Senator for the past 36 years so this may actually be is last term before he retires voluntarily from the Senate so he doesn’t really care.

It is the timing - but I know you don’t get it because you are very narrow minded
Re: Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot by tit(f): 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
How can you commit suicide and the gun disappear?
Na the wife shoot am.

1 Like

Re: Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot by Olakunleyakub(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
His life his decision.

Life goes on!
Re: Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot by IMASTEX: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
BafanaBafana:

He is a Trump supporter. Fact
He breached the Capitol. Fact
He was arrested and charged. Fact.
He commited suicide. Fact.
The story stated all the above, it did not say why he committed suicide however.
If convicted, he stands a chance of parting aways $1,000 or 180 days in jail that could instigate such behaviour. Especially when he feels that it will be more punishment after he was rubbed of what he believes.
Re: Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot by bootycapon(m): 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
Stupid man. Vain pride make them feel entitled to being treated like kings even when they go wrong. Spoilt old brat like many white supremacists who are in no way better than their black country men made to feel like super humans by a corrupt system that has continuously suppressed people of colour in America thereby making them subservient to these good for nothing proud pigs. One foolish man down more psychos to follow.
Re: Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot by LordReed(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
ogbonti:

For you to even mention Mitch McCornell shows you are a very shallow minded political pundit

Mitch just won re- election last November for his senate seat that will see him be a senator for the next 6 years (2026) and he doesn’t need Trump right now and he believe 6 years is a long time for everthing’s about Trump to go away - that is his calculation so it is not surprising he is acting this way, if he was due for re-election in 2022 - he won’t say or do what he is doing right now

Most likely too he has been in Washington as a Senator for the past 36 years so this may actually be is last term before he retires voluntarily from the Senate so he doesn’t really care.

It is the timing - but I know you don’t get it because you are very narrow minded

LMFAO! Pot calling kettle black. Not only are you shallow but you are blind to the obvious bird sitting on your nose. The GOP is all about obtaining power and keeping it. Even if Mitch was leaving tomorrow he would not leave the GOP with its arse hanging out, he would do everything in his power to make sure the GOP continue to retain power. If Trump was not irrelevant Mitch would be courting him in view of 2024. Unfortunately for you Trump supporters your bulldog's teeth have been pulled off. Trump's greatest power was in harnessing social media. Having been kicked off all the major platforms it is so bloody obvious he has nothing else going for him, cue his plans to open his own media network. Until that happens, which is unlikely since banks are not going to give him a dime, Trump's reach is curtailed drastically.

Secondly, my blind friend, Trump's relevance to the media was as a presidential candidate or as president, come 20th he'll no longer be any of those. Cue his desire to announce a run for 2024 which he hopes will keep him in the media spotlight. Trump will become that crazy old man shouting at the neighbourhood kids from his lawn, an article or 2 for laughs will be all he's going to get. Trump has no solid opinions on national issues that make him interesting except his populist appeal to bigots. The media will not waste their time covering him as much as they used to.

Finally, Trump is tainted goods. When Trump was an unknown people were willing to say let's give him a chance, now that people have seen him in action the overwhelming reaction to him is aw hell no. He was never able to get 50% approval rating when the average for US Presidents is 55% so he was performing below average in the eyes of the people. Just like Clinton had baggage coming into the 2016 elections, Trump has acquired a heap ton of baggage and it has already cost the GOP the House, the Senate and the Presidency. Who in their right minds in the GOP establishment will be clamouring for this under performer to come back?

So my dear blind pot, think on these things and recognise how bleeped up Trump is.

CC: budaatum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot by HallaDaTruth: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
HE WAS MURDERED. IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW. LEAVE ALL THESE SO CALLED SUICIDE NONSENSE. HE PROBABLY HAD A HOT SECRET ON THESE CRAZY DEMOCRATS AND THEY DECIDED TO SILENCE HIM PERMANENTLY
Re: Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot by HallaDaTruth: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
ogbonti:

you idiot, when these saints incited violence what did you do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsP_dhAMQZ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJCDe7vdFfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku_t-2LgkgM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9U8RFjoP2A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UilzDRQXES4

those were the saints in the democrat party making peace for the past 4 years

if you can show me a video where Trump asked that someone should go and attack the capitol then i will give you $100 instanta - please Seun Osewa bear me witness - I will pay you no questions asked - if you can’t show me a video of that then STFU and keep your stinking liberal hollow brains and cursed fingers out of this thread!

Nairaland is full if Liberal lunatics. Once they know you support Trump or the truth, they gang up against you.

1 Like

Re: Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot by ogbonti: 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
HallaDaTruth:

Nairaland is full if Liberal lunatics. Once they know you support Trump or the truth, they gang up against you.

exactly
Re: Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot by ogbonti: 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! Pot calling kettle black. Not only are you shallow but you are blind to the obvious bird sitting on your nose. The GOP is all about obtaining power and keeping it. Even if Mitch was leaving tomorrow he would not leave the GOP with its arse hanging out, he would do everything in his power to make sure the GOP continue to retain power. If Trump was not irrelevant Mitch would be courting him in view of 2024. Unfortunately for you Trump supporters your bulldog's teeth have been pulled off. Trump's greatest power was in harnessing social media. Having been kicked off all the major platforms it is so bloody obvious he has nothing else going for him, cue his plans to open his own media network. Until that happens, which is unlikely since banks are not going to give him a dime, Trump's reach is curtailed drastically.

Secondly, my blind friend, Trump's relevance to the media was as a presidential candidate or as president, come 20th he'll no longer be any of those. Cue his desire to announce a run for 2024 which he hopes will keep him in the media spotlight. Trump will become that crazy old man shouting at the neighbourhood kids from his lawn, an article or 2 for laughs will be all he's going to get. Trump has no solid opinions on national issues that make him interesting except his populist appeal to bigots. The media will not waste their time covering him as much as they used to.

Finally, Trump is tainted goods. When Trump was an unknown people were willing to say let's give him a chance, now that people have seen him in action the overwhelming reaction to him is aw hell no. He was never able to get 50% approval rating when the average for US Presidents is 55% so he was performing below average in the eyes of the people. Just like Clinton had baggage coming into the 2016 elections, Trump has acquired a heap ton of baggage and it has already cost the GOP the House, the Senate and the Presidency. Who in their right minds in the GOP establishment will be clamouring for this under performer to come back?

So my dear blind pot, think on these things and recognise how bleeped up Trump is.

CC: budaatum

your tactics here is to spew a lot of thrash and concoct dense text as a response hoping it discourages me from pointing your flaws - NAH it won’t, I make a living deconstructing bull sh !ts like you have littered all around this thread.

I will itemize my response so that others who are following will understand - and I have no desire to change your mind because your heart is reprobate- it is lost and irredeemable!

For starters,

1. you stated no one in the establishment will be willing to support Trump come back in 2024- so I ask what planet did you just arrive from ? Apart from Ted Cruz in 2016 - all 15 other contestants in the republican primary were establishment candidates with Jeb Bush being the chief favorite. Bush had the money - the family name recognition and the support - since you were not on planet earth in 2016, google is your friend to tell you what happened to all of them

2. How can a man who won the primaries without a single establishment support in 2016 be seeking their help in 2024? you must be loco

3. An independent polling done by Gallup shows that Trump is the most admired man in America as of today - Gallup is a more credible source of the collective feeling of Americans than your ignorant as$

4. You said banks won’t fund Trump in anything he is doing so he is done - so his own money in his personal bank account will not be released to him abi? you see how st u pi d you are ?

5. You said it is highly unlikely Trump will be able to set up his own social media site - let me ask you, how much does it cost to host a site or have a World wide area Network - internet backbone with all the infrastructure in place - not more than $20 million - Trump is worth not less than $2 Billion in liquid cash not to talk of assets of more than $10 Billion world wide - so you think Trump is like Omoyele Sowore or Ezekwesili who can’t raise $100,000 to do anything for themselves ? you are really an i d i ot

6. Trump had 75 million people who voted for him and he is not your typical everyday politician.
Of that 75 million - he won’t lose even 1,000 of those voters IF another election is held today. If you have ever been to a Trump rally, you will realize that Trump supporters are not people you can preach to and sway away from him. With all the negative press and media attacks Trump got for 4 solid years, instead of Trump to lose voters, he got 12 million more vote increase in 2020 from the number he got in 2016- what does that tell you?

7. If Trump is finished like you suggest here, why are the democrats so eager to have him banned from politics forever ? Who flogs a dead horse ? A lunatic

and you and your fellow democrats are nothing but lunatics - I didn’t call you a lunatic, you called yourself a lunatic by supporting the flogging of Trump who in your eyes is an irrelevant dead horse

you see ya life? grin
Re: Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot by caye(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Altair25:
Finally, someone is thinking this through.
Have you heard of suicide by shooting a gun through the mouth? With a pistol? Can't you do same thing with a pistol shot on the heart?
Some Nigerians are just unintelligent.
Re: Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot by China112(m): 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
Good evening. First of all I am sorry for posting this here but things have been very rough.
I am starving with nothing to eat.
I am sorry if you feel offended but please help me
gtb 0 122 242 718
Re: Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot by budaatum: 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Racoon:
Why killing yourself and causing your family anguish in being radicalised by a failed president inordinate ambition? Handsome gentleman with stupid ideology of life.
I think the reason is he became a pariah in his community. He'd have been a hero if people around him had approved of what he'd done, but I bet everyone looked at him with derision and disrespect and he was far too ashamed to live on.

I expect it will happen to many as time goes by. More and more people will realise their errors of the past 4 years and feel remorse. In due time.
Re: Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot by Altair25(m): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
caye:

Have you heard of suicide by shooting a gun through the mouth? With a pistol? Can't you do same thing with a pistol shot on the heart?
Some Nigerians are just unintelligent.
Did you read the first post at all or are you just looking for who to use and catch cruise?
Re: Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot by LordReed(m): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
ogbonti:

your tactics here is to spew a lot of thrash and concoct dense text as a response hoping it discourages me from pointing your flaws - NAH it won’t, I make a living deconstructing bull sh !ts like you have littered all around this thread.

I will itemize my response so that others who are following will understand - and I have no desire to change your mind because your heart is reprobate- it is lost and irredeemable!

For starters,

Bwahahahahaha. Let's take a look at the garbage you call a response.

1. you stated no one in the establishment will be willing to support Trump come back in 2024- so I ask what planet did you just arrive from ? Apart from Ted Cruz in 2016 - all 15 other contestants in the republican primary were establishment candidates with Jeb Bush being the chief favorite. Bush had the money - the family name recognition and the support - since you were not on planet earth in 2016, google is your friend to tell you what happened to all of them

What has the number of establishment candidates in 2016 got to do with who is going to support him in 2024? Is your naive arse expecting Ted Cruz to cede his 2024 ambitions for Trump? Gosh what a blind Bartimeus.

2. How can a man who won the primaries without a single establishment support in 2016 be seeking their help in 2024? you must be loco

LMFAO! Who are the fucking gatekeepers to the party primaries? Who are the people who control the delegates? People cried about what happened to Bernie Sanders, Trump's 2024 ambition will suffer a worse faith, that's if they even let him in the door.

3. An independent polling done by Gallup shows that Trump is the most admired man in America as of today - Gallup is a more credible source of the collective feeling of Americans than your ignorant as$

You just proved you are a dummy. I gave you job approval rating numbers and you are here talking of admiration. Do bosses evaluate people by how popular they are or how they perform their jobs. Never mind you must be a bar fly so such are beyond your kern.

4. You said banks won’t fund Trump in anything he is doing so he is done - so his own money in his personal bank account will not be released to him abi? you see how st u pi d you are ?

Why didn't he use his own money to fund his election challenges? Why has he been chilling on free Twitter? You are just a brainless nincompoop.

5. You said it is highly unlikely Trump will be able to set up his own social media site - let me ask you, how much does it cost to host a site or have a World wide area Network - internet backbone with all the infrastructure in place - not more than $20 million - Trump is worth not less than $2 Billion in liquid cash not to talk of assets of more than $10 Billion world wide - so you think Trump is like Omoyele Sowore or Ezekwesili who can’t raise $100,000 to do anything for themselves ? you are really an i d i ot

You really are fućking daft. The guy is in fućking debt, why hasn't he paid them off? Its media network he will be focused on when his creditors are already braying for blood. Dumbasses like you admire such a dumbass like Trump who lost a billion dollars during relative economic boom.

6. Trump had 75 million people who voted for him and he is not your typical everyday politician.
Of that 75 million - he won’t lose even 1,000 of those voters IF another election is held today. If you have ever been to a Trump rally, you will realize that Trump supporters are not people you can preach to and sway away from him. With all the negative press and media attacks Trump got for 4 solid years, instead of Trump to lose voters, he got 12 million more vote increase in 2020 from the number he got in 2016- what does that tell you?

And he lost by 7million votes or do you think they give the presidency to you if you lose? Oh forget I asked, you obviously lack 2 brain cells to rub together.

7. If Trump is finished like you suggest here, why are the democrats so eager to have him banned from politics forever ? Who flogs a dead horse ? A lunatic

You cripple your opponent any chance you get especially in the GOP playbook. The Democrats have borrowed a leaf and now you are crying blood. Eat the L bro and stop crying like a lil bitch.

and you and your fellow democrats are nothing but lunatics - I didn’t call you a lunatic, you called yourself a lunatic by supporting the flogging of Trump who in your eyes is an irrelevant dead horse

you see ya life? grin

You can cry from dusk to dawn it won't change the fact that Trump is worth less than a piece of roasted yam. In fact cry some more, I think I have acquired a taste for maga tears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke / Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) / Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.