Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,783 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) (2511 Views)

Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) / Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) / Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) by insidenaijasblog: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2021
An unidentified young man has been stabbed to death by suspected armed robbers in Oshodi area of Lagos State, Insidenija reports.

According to an eyewitness who shared the story on Twitter, the man was stabbed twice by robbers this morning, and his lifeless body lying on ApapaOshodi express, Oshodi opp heritage bank.

He said more than one hour after calling the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency( LSTEMA), that their office is located at Cappa in same Oshodi they are yet to carry the person.

As of the time of filing this report, the LSTEMA and the police are yet to issue any official statement regarding the circumstances surrounding the man's death.

See the pictures of the body of the man as obtained by Insidenaija below:

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/armed-robbers-stab-man-to-death-in-lagos-photos/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Oam4j, Dominique

Re: Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) by Jessepaid(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2021
Oh.....fvck...

Another one....

Daylight robbery...

Daylight murder...
Re: Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) by Simplyleo: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2021
Okay.
Re: Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) by insidenaijasblog: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2021
cry cry cry
Jessepaid:
Oh.....fvck...

Another one....

Daylight robbery...

Daylight murder...

Re: Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 15, 2021
I was traveling yesterday and the only prayer on lip was against kidnappers cos dem go just beat me or make dem kill me ni cos menogetshishi
And I no sure say I get person wey fit pay ransom..
That's how bad and crazy this country has become

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) by insidenaijasblog: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2021
southniyikaye:
I was traveling yesterday and the only prayer on lip was against kidnappers cos dem go just beat me or make dem kill me ni cos menogetshishi
And I no sure say I get person wey fit pay ransom..
That's how bad and crazy this country has become
Eiya, God will heal our land
Re: Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) by yanabasee1(m): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2021
Simplyleo:
Okay.

Are you disappointed?

It wasn't in the east and wasn't caused by the easterners, right?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) by insidenaijasblog: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2021
Was this man really stabbed or he was dumped there.

No blood, nothing
Re: Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) by aysnoopy(m): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2021
I don't think we are safe anymore
Re: Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) by aysnoopy(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
This is sad.
Where can we go from here.. everything is going dark so where can we find the light?
I'm tired of this shithole.
May his soul rest in peace. embarassed

Let no one drag with robbers.. just surrender. Life is to precious to be lost
Re: Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) by insidenaijasblog: 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
aysnoopy:

I don't think we are safe anymore
hmmmm
Re: Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) by illicit(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
Doesn't look like robbery though....
this looks like fight.
RIP
Re: Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) by ebhaleleme51490: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Oh.....fvck...Another one....Daylight robbery...Daylight murder...
Re: Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) by insidenaijasblog: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) by aysnoopy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
insidenaijasblog:
hmmmm

Yea.. that's just the fact
Re: Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) by seborrhic: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
Where is the stab wound?
Where is the blood?
Where is the entry or torn part of his shirt where the knife or sharp object passed through?
If it was in the face or head,aside caked blood,his face or head would have been disfigured,not as undisturbed as is showing here.
It's very irritating to see how someone would just post with a narrative that suits his thinking without reasoning.
This person most likely died at home or someone's place and in order to avoid police trouble or deflect from the real cause and place of his death,he was dumped on the road.
Won't be surprised to hear he died in a hotel,club or with someone and they quickly organised and dumped him on the road.
Re: Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) by insidenaijasblog: 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) by smoke9910(m): 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
2021 never go far and the kind news person dey see no be small thing. May God keep us safe cos the times are rough .
Re: Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) by Mayng01(m): 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
Rip
Re: Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Too bad
Re: Armed Robbers Stab Man To Death In Lagos (photos) by chinchonglee(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
This weekend wen going to work early morning, when i got to orile I saw a scene where dey were abt burning a someone alive.

I immediately park and wanted to intervene but something told me to ask what he has done. When i asked i got the shocker of my life. These idiots wait for their victims at night or early in the morning (before the day breaks), approach their victims with a first time stab and ask for their phones and other personal belongings. They kill some of their victims in the process. Woow!
Human lives is now equivalent to phones!!!
I entered my car, waited for them to lit the fire which was done almost immediately. I had joy within me.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Policemen Scamper As Unknown Gunmen Storm Nnobi Anambra Station, / Graphic Videos Of Police Man And A Boy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha / Yahoo Boy Praises Girlfriend For Assisting Him In Defrauding Clients (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.