Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,315 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Covid19 - What You Must Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid19 - What You Must Know (197 Views)

What You Must Know About The New Electricity Tariff Hike / Covid19: What Next After The Lock Down? / COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid19 - What You Must Know by Teddeebear: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
So I came into the week hearing stories on money coming in again from Europe, more high profile Covid ambassadors being recruited again. Then I recall that the last time money came in from the World Bank and Europe into Nigeria. It came with conditions to lockdown.
#askyourgovernors about the MOUs the sign before collecting the monies.

And I wonder why would humans choose evil over good?
Why would humans choose to perpetrate evil against fellow human beings?

Of a truth, the love of money is the root of all evil.
But they forget that all is vanity.
Maybe they don't even know that those giving them the printed are also planning to destroy the printed paper.

Maybe they don't know that they will also become slaves in the NEW WORLD they are assisting to be created.

But first why is it hard for them to think,
Think of the untold hardship lockdown has caused.
Think of the loss of jobs, closure of businesses, SMES who have been unable to pay salaries.
Do they think that another 75Billion from the globalists will sustain this deception?

Now insecurity is on the rise …

Why would a govt choose to allow her economy to collapse and depend on aids from evil people which will always come with terms and conditions?

Does it mean that there is no Covid?

Yes, there is a Virus called CoronaVirus.
But what they are marketing on the Media are lies
99% of what we are being told about the virus is false.

If covid is not a new virus, then why are we running up and down now?
Why the lockdown, masks, social distancing et al
You see they sold fear to you that is why you are still afraid.

Let me ask, since June when the lockdown was lifted gradually, have you seen anything that looks like what you have been told?
Let me ask?
Do you really believe that a mask can protect you from a virus so dangerous and you can't even see with your naked eyes?

If the mask is working, then why the social distancing?
if the social distancing is working, why the lockdowns?
If the lockdown is working, why the mandate Vaccines that have not been used by humans before?
You see this vaccine is tory for another day.
I will give you a gist soon.

Before I go, let me ask more questions.

Is mask, social distancing, lockdowns a medically or scientifically proven method of combating COVID19?

Why can't we think of other solutions?
Don't we have educated people in this country?
Or they have all sold their souls to the devil too?
Why do we have to copy and paste some guidelines instead of looking at our peculiar case?

The answer is simple!
Money Money Money!!
People are making millions of naira to get the nation to comply with this scam.
The evidence is there to stop acting as though you are not seeing it.

You see there is a playbook, and people are being paid heavily to follow the playbook.
The covid numbers are falsified, not only in Nigeria but in every country of the face of the earth except Tanzania, where the president chose to act differently.

It is sad what the world is turning into, the lies and deception.
A world filled with fake people, with evil intentions.
One thing is sure, God’s words will come to pass.
2021 will be an interesting year!
There will be a fight between good and evil, with no fence for anyone to sit.

Pray for our Esthers, Davids, Johns, Joshuas, et al who will be on the frontline of the wars to come.
And remember this no evil will go unpunished.

Finally take your salvation seriously, if you are yet to give your life to Christ genuinely, run to my profile and say the short prayer of salvation pinned on it.
Re: Covid19 - What You Must Know by Teddeebear: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
More to come

(1) (Reply)

Remembrance Day: Ayade Lauds Sacrifices Of Ex Servicemen, Says They Deserve Care / Ngige: Obiano Has Taken Anambra 20 Years Backward / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Sacks His Entire Cabinet, Gives Reason For His Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.