Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

I'm Finally Ready. How Do I Get To Taraba State? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I'm Finally Ready. How Do I Get To Taraba State? (1063 Views)

Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) / Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Finally Ready. How Do I Get To Taraba State? by joviegghead: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
I remember I posted here about how I was unable to go for NYSC in November due to unpreparedness.
Thanks to all who commented and gave encouraging advices. I really appreciate y'all.

Now I'm ready. Please who knows how i'll get to Taraba from Lagos state?

I've got just 5 days.

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Ready. How Do I Get To Taraba State? by SweetBuns(f): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
oh my God grin

you're in for quite a ride!

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Ready. How Do I Get To Taraba State? by iliyande(m): 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
SweetBuns:
oh my God grin

you're in for quite a ride!

Night buss
Re: I'm Finally Ready. How Do I Get To Taraba State? by iliyande(m): 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Night buss
Re: I'm Finally Ready. How Do I Get To Taraba State? by joviegghead: 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
iliyande:
Night buss

You don't have to hurt my feelings na.

I just need detailed description how to get there. Lagos to Taraba.
Re: I'm Finally Ready. How Do I Get To Taraba State? by joviegghead: 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
iliyande:

Night buss
Explain
Re: I'm Finally Ready. How Do I Get To Taraba State? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
joviegghead:
I remember I posted here about how I was unable to go for NYSC in November due to unpreparedness.
Thanks to all who commented and gave encouraging advices. I really appreciate y'all.

I've got just 5 days.

Taraba is very far, if you are box up do take a flight to Yola in Adamawa and link Taraba by road but I think Cross Country took me directly to Taraba during my service year but there driver enh the guy would be facing incoming vehicle believing they would leave the road for him. Alternatively break the trip into two, Lagos to Benue ..Benue to Taraba.
Re: I'm Finally Ready. How Do I Get To Taraba State? by joviegghead: 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
uruba23:

Taraba is very far, if you are box up do take a flight to Yola in Adamawa and link Taraba by road but I think Cross Country took me directly to Taraba during my service year but there driver enh the guy would be facing incoming vehicle believing they would leave the road for him. Alternatively break the trip into two, Lagos to Benue ..Benue to Taraba.
What year??
Re: I'm Finally Ready. How Do I Get To Taraba State? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
joviegghead:

What year??
That is a long time ago 2008 I think.
Re: I'm Finally Ready. How Do I Get To Taraba State? by iliyande(m): 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
joviegghead:

You don't have to hurt my feelings na.

I just need detailed description how to get there. Lagos to Taraba.

There are transport companies that ply Lagos-Jalingo or alternatively Lagos-Abuja or Lagos-Makurdi is cheaper than direct journey
if your want to break the journey into 2 I will advise you stop over in Abuja and book TSTC buss in Mararaba International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State.
Or Makurdi.

feel free to ask me any question
Re: I'm Finally Ready. How Do I Get To Taraba State? by joviegghead: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
iliyande:

There are transport companies that ply Lagos-Jalingo or alternatively Lagos-Abuja or Lagos-Makurdi is cheaper than direct journey
if your want to break the journey into 2 I will advise you stop over in Abuja and book TSTC buss in Mararaba International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State.
Or Makurdi.

Actually, if the cost difference between both options isn't substantial, I'll pick the first.

Which transport companies ply Lagos-Jalingo?

Cuz I haven't gotten lot of good answers online.
Re: I'm Finally Ready. How Do I Get To Taraba State? by iliyande(m): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
joviegghead:

Actually, if the cost difference between both options isn't substantial, I'll pick the first.

Which transport companies ply Lagos-Jalingo?

Cuz I haven't gotten lot of good answers online.

Go to Ido Park - Book Dantulo Buss.

Note: Iam not in Lagos, but my bros use
Re: I'm Finally Ready. How Do I Get To Taraba State? by joviegghead: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
iliyande:

Go to Ido Park - Book Dantulo Buss.

Note: Iam not in Lagos, but my bros use
Wow!
That's at oyingbo. Thanks. I'll check it out
Re: I'm Finally Ready. How Do I Get To Taraba State? by ZEAK: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=joviegghead post=98084969]I remember I posted here about how I was unable to go for NYSC in November due to unpreparedness.

Op my cousin bro had been crying since yesterday because he was deployed to this Taraba state o, and he doesn't know anyone/anywhere there o
Re: I'm Finally Ready. How Do I Get To Taraba State? by ZEAK: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2021
Someone should please save a soul......... how can he connect Taraba state from Onitsha?
Re: I'm Finally Ready. How Do I Get To Taraba State? by joviegghead: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=ZEAK post=98113643][/quote]

He can use money to work it to any state he wants.

But seriously, your bro isn't a kid na. He'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Ready. How Do I Get To Taraba State? by eki2000(m): 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
Enter Keke Maruwa.

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Ready. How Do I Get To Taraba State? by Bellings: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
iliyande:

Or Makurdi.

This is the best advice so far I think you should go with this.

(1) (Reply)

Fg's Plan To Scrap Nysc / NYSC Members Warned Not To Grant Interview To The Press / Why Do Female Corp Members Cheat On Their Spouses During Thier Service Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.