Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,468 members, 7,850,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" (44519 Views)

Uganda: Bobi Wine's Supporter Kidnapped, Tortured & Dumped At Mortuary (Graphic) / Uganda bans red beret, opposition Bobi Wine's signature headgear / Bobi Wine Charged With "Annoying" President Museveni In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by mariahAngel(f): 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
[s]
lkillbrokehoes:
If not that you are extremely stupid, do you know how many people I've helped in the real world/offline? do you know how many orphanage homes I've visited? those are the kind of people that needs my help not a faceless person that will use my money to fvck random girls and drink to stupor, if not that you don't have common sense, you would have noticed I rarely give anybody something here unless I see the person physically. were you not the same person I told to meet me in the real world and you claimed that I wanted to fight/beat you? get out of my sight please, brainless girl.
[/s]

You go reason am abi? Well, you ain't fooling no one but yourself, you e-millionaire!
Go redeem yourself before you can dare to have a conversation with me! Until then, your words mean nothing!
Just mere gibberish your delusional mind churned out!

Now, let me warn you though, for every time you dare to trouble me without cause, you will be troubled and restless a thousand fold!
God dey take my matter personal!

1 Like

Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Coinbased: 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
seriously
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Neddstark: 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
SweetVibe:

You are very wise and understand how the world operates. The type of person every leader should have as their adviser

Thanks Sir. This comment made my day. Though I must infer that my opinion sometimes tilts towards the conservative side. Have a wonderful 2021.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by RenaissanceGuy: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
mariahAngel:
Bobi wine should go and take a seat!
He still has a lot to learn.

Dictatorship indeed!
And what's that to learn? The young man is nearing 40, in case you're thinking he's "too young". And he's currently a member of their parliament. Seems you haven't been following the events and his popularity in Uganda.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by ruggedtimi(m): 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Museveni never tire..
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by gbowoade85142: 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
:The Trump way nko? Lol. Trump has a lot of African traits
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by naijapips04: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Calibrator:
When the President of the United States refused to step down, this is the kind of precedent he is setting.

Waiting for America's hypocritical assessment of this election.

Shut up. Which president refused to step down?
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by pooozeee(m): 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2021

Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Blackdisciple(m): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
The president blocked all social media
and the next thing is he is the winner of the just concluded election , that old man must have rigged the election.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
If not that you are extremely stupid, do you know how many people I've helped in the real world/offline? do you know how many orphanage homes I've visited? those are the kind of people that needs my help not a faceless person that will use my money to fvck random girls and drink to stupor, if not that you don't have common sense, you would have noticed I rarely give anybody something here unless I see the person physically. were you not the same person I told to meet me in the real world and you claimed that I wanted to fight/beat you? get out of my sight please, brainless girl.

this una fight Don do na.. No vex.. Leave am she be woman
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

You go reason am abi? Well, you ain't fooling no one but yourself, you e-millionaire!
Go redeem yourself before you can dare to have a conversation with me! Until then, your words mean nothing!

Now, let me warn you though, for every time think to trouble me without cause, you will be troubled and restless a thousand fold!
God dey take my matter personal!

Las Las una go still settle..
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Skymoore1004: 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
They were never going to let him win.
Africa man embarassed
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by piagetskinner(m): 1:19am On Jan 16, 2021
Another Trump
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by lkillbrokehoes: 5:50am On Jan 16, 2021
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

[s]You go reason am abi? Well, you ain't fooling no one but yourself, you e-millionaire!

Now, let me warn you though, for every time you dare to trouble me without cause, you will be troubled and restless a thousand fold!
God dey take my matter personal![/s]
Lolz okay...I will be in Nigeria by couple of weeks for some business, visit me you coward. I will tell you where to meet me, the truth is that your silly types only make mouth online but you are a coward in the real world, meet me and I will show you that all the men you have ever met in your life have never accomplished half of what I've accomplished, you can call me a poor brokeass here but meet me for once I double dare you, I'm not someone that makes mouth anyhow without proof, I'm a proof to online dumbasses like you, I will be waiting for your reply,,if only you don't run away. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by BluntCrazeMan: 6:23am On Jan 16, 2021
Kriss216:
Museveni don run Bobi Wine APC style.

I'm familiar with these words. These words cost Nigeria a good man.
Continue to rest in Peace sir.
Fela saw Abiola as one of them Bad Men..
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by mariahAngel(f): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2021
[s]
lkillbrokehoes:
Lolz okay...I will be in Nigeria by couple of weeks for some business, visit me you coward. I will tell you where to meet me, the truth is that your silly types only make mouth online but you are a coward in the real world, meet me and I will show you that all the men you have ever met in your life have never accomplished half of what I've accomplished, you can call me a poor brokeass here but meet me for once I double dare you, I'm not someone that makes mouth anyhow without proof, I'm a proof to online dumbasses like you, I will be waiting for your reply,,if only you don't run away. cheesy
[/s]

Final warning!!!

Never ever quote me again, or else you suffer the consequences!
Whenever you see any of my comments, move on away for your own good!
You have a very bad aura! I perceive a very bad spirit within you, that is why you're stirred anytime you come across me! You're an evil person whose only aim is to trouble and cause unhappiness in others.
If you try that with me, you're going to get burned real bad! The force within me is bigger and stronger than you.
From this moment on, I'm never going to reply you, but if you ever quote me with your nonsense again, you will suffer the consequences, regardless of wherever you maybe!
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by lkillbrokehoes: 11:21am On Jan 16, 2021
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

[s]Final warning!!!

Never ever quote me again, or else you suffer the consequences!
Whenever you see any of my comments, move on away for your own good!
You have a very bad aura! I perceive a very bad spirit within you, that is why you're stirred anytime you come across me! You're an evil person whose only aim is to trouble and cause unhappiness in others.
If you try that with me, you're going to get burned real bad! The force within me is bigger and stronger than you.
From this moment on, I'm never going to reply you, but if you ever quote me with your nonsense again, you will suffer the consequences, regardless of wherever you maybe![/s]
Words from a jobless online coward! toothless keyboard warrior. cheesycheesy I knew you will retreat, brainless girl. next time try me and I will make you suffer the consequences, you think I'm like others that you can mess with and go Scott free? nah I'm gonna fry your flat ass and put you in your place lolz cheesycheesycheesy

My eyes are on you, from now henceforth.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by mariahAngel(f): 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
[s]
lkillbrokehoes:
Words from a jobless online coward! toothless keyboard warrior. cheesycheesy I knew you will retreat, brainless girl. next time try me and I will make you suffer the consequences, you think I'm like others that you can mess with and go Scott free? nah I'm gonna fry your flat ass and put you in your place lolz cheesycheesycheesy

My eyes are on you, from now henceforth.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft / Police Raid Gay Wedding In Uganda, Arrest 44 / Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.