Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Tafawa Balewa’s Tomb To Get Facelift (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tafawa Balewa’s Tomb To Get Facelift (Photo) (39727 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Visits Bauchi To Woo Delegates, Visits Tafawa Balewa’s Tomb / Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo / FG To Resume Third Mainland Bridge Repair As Other Lagos Bridges Get Facelift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tafawa Balewa’s Tomb To Get Facelift (Photo) by rummmy: 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
One of the originators of Nigerias problems..
Rip sir.
Re: Tafawa Balewa’s Tomb To Get Facelift (Photo) by DEEBOZZ(m): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
TAFAWA BALEWA at the inauguration of the Organization of Africa Unity 1966.

I always tell people that I do not believe in African personality, but in human personality. The African is a human being and, therefore, we have to see to the development of the human personality in Africa. I think any talk of African personality is based on inferiority complex. I do not regard any human being red, white, brown, yellow or green as superior to me. I regard myself as equal to anybody. I am a human being.
Re: Tafawa Balewa’s Tomb To Get Facelift (Photo) by chatinent: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ok.
Re: Tafawa Balewa’s Tomb To Get Facelift (Photo) by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Tafawa Balewa will be biting his hand in his grave and asking him self, is thus the Nigeria I suffered for or another Nigeria. These are the real leaders if Nigeria, not the types of Milkers of Nigeria that we have today. May Almighty God grant you Alhanat Fiduas.
Re: Tafawa Balewa’s Tomb To Get Facelift (Photo) by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Tafawa Balewa will be biting his hand in his grave and asking him self, is this the Nigeria I suffered for or another Nigeria. These are the real leaders of Nigeria, not the types of Milkers of Nigeria that we have today. May Almighty God grant you Alhanat Fiduas.
Re: Tafawa Balewa’s Tomb To Get Facelift (Photo) by Myer(m): 7:46am On Jan 16, 2021
thundafire:
They always look for way to steal money. Nigeria politicians are very good in that

The more important questiom is how his tomb inspires anyone. Rather his achievements are what shoud be celebrated. But of course his only achievement is being the first prime minister.
Re: Tafawa Balewa’s Tomb To Get Facelift (Photo) by Tribalism123(m): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2021
If Belewa were to be alive today, he would have been still in Nigeria politics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clothes Spread On Rail At The Ministry Of Finance Building In Abuja (Photo) / ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt / Report Any Filling Station Selling Higher Than 87#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.