Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,685 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial (34812 Views)

Ndubuisi Kanu To Be Buried On October 15, 2021 - Court Rules / LASG Holds Service For Ndubuisi Kanu, Names Estate After Him. / Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial by naptu2: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
joseph1832:
Bros. Pardon me. Did Raji Rashmi governed Benue state? There's a street named after him there. Very close to Enugu Round about in Otukpo town.

To the best of my knowledge he only governed Lagos and Ogun states.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial by joseph1832(m): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
naptu2:

To the best of my knowledge he only governed Lagos and Ogun states.
Alright. smiley
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial by Minjim: 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Why are you wasting taxpayers money on a military dictator?
Did we vote him?
The military era is wasted years which we should always forget to remember in Nigeria
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial by dfrost: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
naptu2:

For me it's between those 6, but I really can't say because they governed at very different times and circumstances, but it's between Mobolaji Johnson, Lateef Jakande, Raji Rasaki, Buba Marwa, Bola Tinubu and Babatunde Fashola.

Raji Rasaki the no nonsense gomina
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial by Tareq1105: 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Austin4Jesus:
Support the family he left behind .. That's a better way to remember and appreciate his services

Permit me to say that Lagos State govt has been very close to the family. You should know what that means. We see him as one of us. I can tell you without mincing words that he was more Yoruba than Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial by dfrost: 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
IgboWarlord:
I have a question please..During the civil war,on which side did Ndubuisi Kanu fight for,the federal or the seccesionist side..My history buffs in the house,please help a brother out..

Word in bold type
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial by Ishilove: 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
naptu2:

Colonel Mohammed Buba Marwa. He became a Brigadier General just before he left office (just like Rasaki).

I'll give a better response about him in the next post, but your post reminded me of this.

You ought to be writing books, my love.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 16, 2021
naptu2:

It's a quote of a post that I made before Ambode became governor.

Fashola was the governor in 2012 when I made the post. Click on my username and you'll see the original post.

There's also a picture of Ambode beneath the new post (Sanwo-Olu was not even mentioned).

undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial by piagetskinner(m): 1:17am On Jan 16, 2021
E no go better for covid and the creators of the virus
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial by naptu2: 7:46am On Jan 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial by porthouse7(f): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2021
civilserva:
Fake news.

How can Igbo man be governor of Lagos State. Not possible, maybe this another attempt by Igbos to claim Lagos
history sud tell u Yoruba military officers also ruled Ind east.... Igbo obsession with Lagos is too strong

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial by Tochj(m): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Godblessbiafraa:
Ndubuisi Kanu, former Lagos State governorgrin

Duly elected and loved by the good people of Lagos State kiss
Appointed by the military not Elected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari / Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January / HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.