Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,306 members, 7,860,757 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

��� � ���� ��� ���� ��� ���� - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ��� � ���� ��� ���� ��� ���� (319 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

��� � ���� ��� ���� ��� ���� by uncleiykeman(m): 12:20am On Jan 16, 2021
*THE 3 WISE MEN FROM THE EAST*

���������� ���������� ���������� �� ����� ������������....

14 - 02 - 2021

Over the years, political leaders have emerged from the south east, some have written their names in the sands of time, while others have gone down memory lane unremembered.

Today we are witnessing a new crop of leaders emerging in Abia state, these are leaders considered to be digital leaders in tune with the times, proactive and productive leaders who feels the pulse of their people and are always working to make life better for their people.

The people of Abia North never had it so good, today we can see quality roads being constructed all across the region, solar powered bore holes being installed in rural communities where there are no potable water, health centers are being built, primary schools being renovated and new class room blocks being built, the empowerment programs in Bende Federal Constituency and the entire Abia North has been described as second to none in the entire federation, micro business grants are being issued to widows and others who are into micro businesses.

The leaders in Abia North work in synergy and are constantly delivering dividends of democracy to their people.

At this juncture, you might be tempted to ask *"Who are these digital leaders transforming Abia North?"*

They are a trio with *A THREE CORD BOND THAT CANNOT BE BROKEN* . A team set up by the leader of leaders to deliver the dividends of democracy. Watch out for more in the future . Don’t you like the way they dignify our great igbo outfit? I must get my own white and red cap ( after becoming a chief ). I am just loving the igbo identity in this elegant outfit.

While on the runway, someone asked me *"don't you wish you had a legislator like mine"*

See pictures below.

https://towncriermagazine..com/2021/01/3.html?m=1

���� ���

(1) (Reply)

Timi Frank Reveals Buhari's Government Are Prioritising Fulani Herdsmen / Yemen War:biden Suspends Arms Sales To Saudi Arabia And UAE / Govt Is Supplying Us With AK-47, Cows Don’t Give Birth To Guns – Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.