Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (63228 Views)

Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment / NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) / Airforce Jets In Baga Destroy Boko Haram Elements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by GreenArrow1(m): 4:27am On Jan 17, 2021
andrewegbuna:

Ur an idiot..small thing u go dey shout ipob up and down..anyway nice one from d Nigerian army.

No mind am. There are soldiers from all tribes fighting book haram up north including a huge on number gallant Igbo fighters.
I say this since NL has formed a habit of referring to all Igbos as Ipob sympathizers/members.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by Slurity(m): 4:35am On Jan 17, 2021
Veqtor:
So there are no bodies of the terrorists that died during the attack?

Story for Amadioha.

You pple should keep playing Ludo there... thinking that you are playing us.

Meanwhile...

https://www.nairaland.com/6366863/iswap-terrorists-seize-military-base
Go through the pictures again, this time open your eyes
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by Jostoman: 5:58am On Jan 17, 2021
Well-done to the good ones among Nigeria army, more of this.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by Temptee101(m): 6:19am On Jan 17, 2021
Godons1:
[s]Nnandi Kanu and his IPOB MISCREANTS will soon get such treatment. grin cheesy cheesy[/s]
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by nyiamfrank: 6:27am On Jan 17, 2021
Which borther or Port did those heavy weaponry and vehicles enter the country?
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by Decent09(m): 7:51am On Jan 17, 2021
Veqtor:

Story for Amadioha.

Meanwhile...

Must you drink before you can see, werrey
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by Veqtor: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2021
helinues:

What do you want to do with the bodies of the terrorist?

You want eat am? undecided embarassed

What do you mean? When terrorists kill innocent citizens and even nigerian soldiers, are pictures of the victims not all over the internet?

So y shldnt they post pictures of arrested or killed terrorists?
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by geezynoni: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2021
Veqtor:

Story for Amadioha.

Meanwhile...

You blind?
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by Veqtor: 8:09am On Jan 17, 2021
Decent09:

Must you drink before you can see, werrey

See what exactly? U want me to carry magnifying glass to look d pictures to see bodies of terrorists? U are sick in the head.

Sailorsoldier1:
Ode ...mumu

As for you, pained bmc wailer... U nd ur entire generation are follow-come fools..

Work harder...so you can earn ur 30k salary... January don go half.

stealmatic:

u are one of the fools we are talking about,if the situation is the other way round u would have said buhari or tinubu are doing nothing,that same amadioha will punish you and others praying for bad things for this our country,I add sango,obatala,yemoja to kill those of you that are always happy when something bad happens to this country and sad when something good happens

Heyss... Never-do-well, in ur pathetic, unsatisfied life, never you quote me again.

I don't really argue with dumb f**ks who celebrate mediocrity.

As you are...you don't even know ur left from ur right...you just a silly waste of matter .. uselessly occupying space.

Bunch of wailing Fulani truants.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by Veqtor: 8:12am On Jan 17, 2021
geezynoni:

You blind?

You dey see?
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by geezynoni: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2021
Veqtor:

You dey see?
Apparently, their bodies got burnt...check the last image for bones
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by Veqtor: 8:40am On Jan 17, 2021
geezynoni:

Apparently, their bodies got burnt...check the last image for bones

Oh...I now understand d reason for d mentions.

I made dat comment long b4 d OP updated the thread.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by Sailorsoldier1: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2021
Veqtor:

See what exactly? U want me to carry magnifying glass to look d pictures to see bodies of terrorists? U are sick in the head.

As for you, pained bmc wailer... U nd ur entire generation are follow-come fools..

Work harder...so you can earn ur 30k salary... January don go half.

Heyss... Never-do-well, in ur pathetic, unsatisfied life, never you quote me again.

I don't really argue with dumb f**ks who celebrate mediocrity.

As you are...you don't even know ur left from ur right...you just a silly waste of matter .. uselessly occupying space.

Bunch of wailing Fulani truants.

See dis Idiot....never to do well .....cursed bastard....ur generation will never succeed for wishing Nigeria bad. U will never grow old. Beast
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by VERTEX1: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2021
Sorry dear
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by blackboy(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2021
I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe. I feel sorry for the soldiers but Buratai and FG are playing with the lives of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by Tudorsk(m): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2021
Fake and old pictures
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by dederocs(m): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2021
Kill them all.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by bigcasava1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by Charly68: 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
If the Govt can float a fund tagged operation end insurgency I shall contribute ...this nonsense must end. Our Khaki men are desperate to turn the heat on the miscreants
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by Veqtor: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
Sailorsoldier1:
See dis Idiot....never to do well .....cursed bastard....ur generation will never succeed for wishing Nigeria bad. U will never grow old. Beast

U are already dead. Zombie.

U and ur entire generation are walking corpses.

Nigeria will end...so accursed Fulani parasites like you can go back to ur desert...and continue to eat sand. Bastard son of a thousand fathers.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by Muhammaddaddy: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
May God protect our fathers and brothers in maiduguri. Ameen[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by Sailorsoldier1: 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Veqtor:

U are already dead. Zombie.

U and ur entire generation are walking corpses.

Nigeria will end...so accursed Fulani parasites like you can go back to ur desert...and continue to eat sand. Bastard son of a thousand fathers.

ur mum died a LovePeddler remember? Ur daughter will follow suit.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by Veqtor: 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
Sailorsoldier1:
ur mum died a LovePeddler remember? Ur daughter will follow suit.

U were and still are, a victim of paedophilia, cos ur failed excuse of a father failed you.

No wonder you talk and reason like someone going through trauma.

Pls...go n adjust ur diapers, overgrown man child...b4 dabbling into conversations for real grown-ups.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by Sailorsoldier1: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Veqtor:

U were and still are, a victim of paedophilia, cos ur failed excuse of a father failed you.

No wonder you talk and reason like someone going through trauma.

Pls...go n adjust ur diapers, overgrown man child...b4 dabbling into conversations for real grown-ups.

u are just angry wit urself.....drop ur account details....i mean it
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by Veqtor: 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Sailorsoldier1:
u are just angry wit urself.....drop ur account details....i mean it

Hahahaha... If you could afford a pair of my shoes, you won't be on BMC 30 thousand naira payroll... F**k off zombie.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by Sailorsoldier1: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
Veqtor:

Hahahaha... If you could afford a pair of my shoes, you won't be on BMC 30 thousand naira payroll... F**k off zombie.
hahahahahahaaaaaa...
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by luluosas(m): 6:22am On Jan 18, 2021
Good one. May all the promoters and sympathisers of these Islamic terrorists Boko Haram sleep and never wake up in Jesus name. Amen.
More success to our gallant military men and women.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks by litaninja(m): 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
~yawn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim Man Blasts Hadiza Balarabe For "Not Covering Her Chest" / How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) / Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.