Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven (12785 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by JesusSonOfGod: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2021
Mdmelijah:

Your post is a bit confusing

Being born again as Jesus said is not by hearing the gospel but by doing the gospel.

You write living righteously but still write that no matter how good or righteous a person life or deeds are they will still end up in hell. Abraham said, Lord I know you won't judge the righteous with the wicked.

Do you take away the meaning of being truly born again to mean sitting in a church listening to a preacher preach.

I tell you, we ought to do the deeds while not neglecting the scripture or the word of truth.

This scripture should answer this..

Romans 10 :13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Your 2nd question..

No matter how good one is, if he/she does not have Jesus as your Lord and Personal Savior, that person will end in hell. When you receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior, He gives the Holy Spirit and we must live a life of the Spirit, by letting the fruit of the Spirit manifest in us.

He gives us His own Righteousness as a gift. We are now justified before God because of God's own Righteousness and not our self-righteousness.

Note, this time you have the Holy Spirit and when I mean living righteously, I mean letting the Holy Spirit lead you, this way you overcome sin easily & you preserve this gift of righteousness.

Galatians 5:16-21 So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will never fulfill the desires of the flesh. For what the flesh wants is opposed to the Spirit, and what the Spirit wants is opposed to the flesh. They are opposed to each other, and so you do not do what you want to do. But if you are being led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law. Now the actions of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity, promiscuity, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, rivalry, jealously, outbursts of anger, quarrels, conflicts, factions, envy, murder, drunkenness, wild partying, and things like that. I am telling you now, as I have told you in the past, that people who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

True born again are those who believe in Jesus Christ and follow His comands.

Hope you understand?

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by Humanoid01(m): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2021
TrustworthyQ:
Una no Wan get Sense this 2021 abi?

Na this heaven those thieves dey use collect Una change abi cheesy
Heaven is earth. No go dey suffer say one imaginary palace dey wait for you. E go shock you las las grin
Use your head baba. What if you die con realize say the palace exist truly and everything wey Bible talk na true? Who e go shock pass? Na you lose in the end na. BTW, there is no way you can liken Heaven to earth, absolutely not.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by Humanoid01(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2021
Legalcriminal:
How can Jesus a man saved a fellow man when he couldn’t save himself from that kind of toture and being nailed on wood.
His father set him up forsaken him or what !!
He could have saved Himself, but He chose not to because the love He had for you and I was too much to forsake. He knew the effects of what He was going to pass through, that's why He chose not to "save Himself" .
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by Humanoid01(m): 11:59am On Jan 17, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
What if God actually exists but only atheists would be allowed into heaven? I find it bizarre how theists never thought about that possibility. like we die and God goes "HopefulLandlord, I exist but the test is to weed out those that would believe something on no evidence, you passed. you may pass"

I guess they would find the thought highly disturbing lol
Lol a clear case of when thinking outside the box goes awfully wrong.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by justt: 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
JesusSonOfGod:
There's no way you can make heaven, except you are born again. There's no other way, no other short cut to enter the Kingdom of God except by being born again. This is why Jesus Christ stated it and made it clear how important it is by saying "Verily verily..."

No matter how good you may be, no matter how many poor people you have helped, no matter how charitable you are and no matter how you have abstained from sin, if you are not born again, you will end up in hell.

This is not a matter of denomination, this is the truth. You can't make heaven with your self righteousness, it must be God's righteousness, which you can only receive through being born again and preserving it by living righteously. By the manifestation of the fruit of the Spirit in your life, which is also the character of Jesus Christ reflecting in your life.

Time is ticking. If you are reading this and you are not born again yet, then you are not reading this by coincidence. Come to Jesus and be saved.

To be born again, you must hear the Gospel, believe in Jesus Christ, repent of sins, confess Jesus Christ and be baptized. Then grow in faith by studying the word of God frequently. These should be done in a Bible believing church. God bless you.

John 3 : 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, He cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3 :5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, He cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Thanks for putting this here.
When next you are having a post like this, kindly include the salvation prayer because you never can tell someone somewhere might want to give his/her life to Christ. The highlighted portion is not descriptive enough.

Are you reading this and would want to give your life to Christ? Check my profile.

1 Like

Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by JesusSonOfGod: 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
justt:

Thanks for putting this here.
When next you are having a post like this, kindly include the salvation prayer because you never can tell someone somewhere might want to give his/her life to Christ. The highlighted portion is not descriptive enough.

Are you reading this and would want to give your life to Christ? Check my profile.

You are right. Thanks for the correction. I wish to get more corrections from you if there will be any such mistakes, in my subsequent posts. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by 9jamustchange: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

Moses too was literally the way for his people to get saved.

Noah too.

Heb.1.1 - God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
Heb.1.2 - has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by 9jamustchange: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
Legalcriminal:
How can Jesus a man saved a fellow man when he couldn’t save himself from that kind of toture and being nailed on wood.
His father set him up forsaken him or what !!

"he didn't save himself" not " he couldn't save himself"

The reason is:
Matt.26.53 - Or do you think that I cannot now pray to My Father, and He will provide Me with more than twelve legions of angels?
Matt.26.54 - How then could the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must happen thus?"
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by nizetee: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
The Elohim knew humanity to be a foe That, unconquered, would conquer them And thus they feared and hated the race of men.
Yet every device that Heaven had employed Did not accomplish the fall of man but his ascendance. They set mankind to make war upon himself And this, like the chirurgeon's knife, cut away the weak, The strong remained and, untainted and tested now in battle, Became yet stronger against the Elohim's dominion. Their plagues and famines killed many but taught the living The lessons of medicine and agriculture And made my children stronger by the suffering they wrought. Thus the adversity that Heaven set against mankind did not avail The cause of Heaven but the cause espoused by me, Strengthening by their efforts the arm of the adversary. Thus was the greatness of the Nephilim To find new power even in that set against them. Sorely vexed indeed were Heaven's princes by their deeds That effected not the outcome that they desired. Again and again they sought some plot or ploy That would gain them advantage over man And thus preserve the kingdom that they stood within When their wiser brothers forsook its high spires, Discerned that those towers would not forever stand But one day in posterity would be as stones upon the earth Blackened by the smoke of ruin and the blood of war.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by 9jamustchange: 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
TrustworthyQ:
Una no Wan get Sense this 2021 abi?

Na this heaven those thieves dey use collect Una change abi cheesy
Heaven is earth. No go dey suffer say one imaginary palace dey wait for you. E go shock you las las grin

Any sense that does lead to God is nonsense! THE FACT THAT THIEVES USE THE NAME OF GOD TO DEFRAUD OTHERS DOESN'T MEAN PEOPLE SHOULD WORSHIP GOD. The existence of counterfeit proves that the original exists as well.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by Maycash89(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
AntiChristian:
Alhamdulillah I'm a Muslim. I pray to die a born again Muslim.
There's nothing like born again Muslim or born again Christian,What's born again? Is the birth of Christ in a man; mind you being born again is not an automatic qualification to the Kingdom of God,born again is an introduction to the family of God on earth,you are born again to see the vision to enter the Kingdom.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by 9jamustchange: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
What if God actually exists but only atheists would be allowed into heaven? I find it bizarre how theists never thought about that possibility. like we die and God goes "HopefulLandlord, I exist but the test is to weed out those that would believe something on no evidence, you passed. you may pass"

There's is no"if" God is (exists) and is a rewarder of those who dilligently seek. Heb 11.6
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by 9jamustchange: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

God hasn't left the all important yardstick of judgment to human guesswork. It's clearly spelt out in the scripture:
John.3.18 - "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John.3.19 - And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
John.3.20 - For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
John.3.21 - But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God."
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by calcal: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
JesusSonOfGod:
There's no way you can make heaven, except you are born again. There's no other way, no other short cut to enter the Kingdom of God except by being born again. This is why Jesus Christ stated it and made it clear how important it is by saying "Verily verily..."

No matter how good you may be, no matter how many poor people you have helped, no matter how charitable you are and no matter how you have abstained from sin, if you are not born again, you will end up in hell.

This is not a matter of denomination, this is the truth. You can't make heaven with your self righteousness, it must be God's righteousness, which you can only receive through being born again and preserving it by living righteously. By the manifestation of the fruit of the Spirit in your life, which is also the character of Jesus Christ reflecting in your life.

Time is ticking. If you are reading this and you are not born again yet, then you are not reading this by coincidence. Come to Jesus and be saved.

To be born again, you must hear the Gospel, believe in Jesus Christ, repent of sins, confess Jesus Christ and be baptized. Then grow in faith by studying the word of God frequently. These should be done in a Bible believing church. God bless you.

John 3 : 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, He cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3 :5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, He cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

As of now, NIGERIA IS HELL, SO DEFINITELY NO NIGERIAN WILL WILL MAKE IT TO HEAVEN BECAUSE CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME AND IT WILL NOT END AT HOME.

FOR ANY NIGERIAN THAT WANTS TO SEE HEAVEN, YOU MUST FIRST LIBERATE YOURSELF FROM THE OPPRESSOR.

THE JEWS ARE LIBERATING THEMSELVES EVERYDAY FROM THE ARABS
THE ARABS ARE LIBERATING THEMSELVES EVERYDAY FROM THE JEWS
ACTION IS GOING ON. SO YOU READING BIBLE OR QURAN WILL NOT MAKE YOU TO GET TO GOD-GIVEN LAND.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by omotola90(m): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
JesusSonOfGod:

praise be the holy name of the Lord... I want to be in thy presence forever lord
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by ladybug123: 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
In addition to all that, it is very important that we love and care for the poor. Jesus called them his brothers and sisters (Mtt 25:31-46)
I see that as divine expo to make heaven
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by martius101(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
Decent09:

Before Jesus nko

before Jesus was his preparation.....all done was for his coming 1st and 2nd Time.....note it.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by oloyedewaris(m): 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
Lashist:

Islam needs to change the orientation of islam to people about islam by example...bro i dont really do religious talks like this o so make we bone am..thank you and happy Sunday
There is one thing i ever hate in my life, that's hypocrisy

How are you going to explain those pastors that kill, impregnate, and even molest their church members in the name of rituals

You see ehn, in every gathering of people, there will always be some bad eggs among them, after all the quran never preaches killing your fellow human

I think you need to go and read about Islam, because I see you are ignorant of some things abt Islam
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
Baba OP the Bible is there, no story.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by Myself2(m): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
JesusSonOfGod:

It's actually a little more than just being born again as John 3:3 says you can see the kingdom when you are born again, but John 3: 5 says you can only enter the kingdom by being born of water and of spirit.

So there's a HUGE difference between, seeing a place and entering that same place.
Moses saw the promised land, but he did not enter it

1 Like

Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by AntiChristian: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
Maycash89:
There's nothing like born again Muslim or born again Christian,What's born again? Is the birth of Christ in a man; mind you being born again is not an automatic qualification to the Kingdom of God,born again is an introduction to the family of God on earth,you are born again to see the vision to enter the Kingdom.

I don't like where theory. Where did Jesus explain the meaning of born again?
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by AntiChristian: 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
9jamustchange:

Heb.1.1 - God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
Heb.1.2 - has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;

Abeg, Hebrew was allegedly written by Paul. But the author is really unknown.

But even if we were to take this account for real, all Prophets are metaphorically sons of God as they represent Him on earth.

God spoke to Moses and Moses to the people. Same Noah and others.

Where did Jesus himself say these things?
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by simplesearch: 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

You guys know the truth but just like deceiving yourselves, continue reality will dawn on you some day and every idle word you said here will be played back to your watchful and astonished eye. Just that by then your faith would have been sealed.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by Lomprico2: 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
JesusSonOfGod:

Those who have received Jesus as their Lord and Personal Savior. Who believe He is the Son of God, who came in flesh to die for our sins. Those who believe Jesus is God the Son. Jesus is the Word of God. Those who have been baptized.

A born-again Christian is someone who has repented of their sins and turned to Christ for their salvation, and as a result has become part of God’s family forever. All this takes place as God’s Spirit works in our lives.

Who trust God and believes the life they now live is the life of Christ, which means it's all about His own way and not our personal ways anymore.

unfortunately, no one is like this.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by AntiChristian: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Its sweet commenting here without swearing allegiance to a prophet and his moon God abi?

Allah created the moon, star and everything. It only shows you are a liar.

Carry you terrible lie comot here.
Opuro osi!
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by mostsimpliest(m): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
Please i need a clear and genuine answer to this question from my Christian folks... WILL ANYBODY THAT DIDN'T ACCEPT CHRIST WHILE ON EARTH MAKE HEAVEN? SOMEBODY THAT DIED WITHOUT ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST AS HIS/HER PERSONAL SAVIOR??
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by AntiChristian: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
shadeyinka:

Khai!
How would you twist that which is plainly given?

(19:71) There is not one of you but shall pass by Hell.This is a decree which your Lord will fulfil.

Meaning that ALL Moslems will enter the fire of Hell.
Who does Allah mean by "YOU"? Isn't it those who follow Mohammed?

(19:72) Then We shall deliver those that feared Allah and leave the wrong-doers there on their knees.

@Blue:Meaning that AFTER you have been put inside Hell
@Bold: Some of you Muslims who fear Allah will be removed from Hell
@Green: the wrong-doers wil be left in Hell

Muslims are to stay in hell temporarily! LOL!!
After Allah through the intercession of Mohammed has begged that Muslims be removed from the fire of Hell. I hope this isn't another Taqqiya from Mohammed.

You don't even understand the context of the verse. Passing through is not entering hell.

It's a bridge call Siraat over hell which everyone will pass. This is established in Islam.

The intercession is only for those believers whose bad deeds outweighs the good.

Taqiyah ko Taqiyah ni!
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by simplesearch: 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
DropsMic:
Which of the heaven

However many they are, there is always the truth and acceptable side, and this is through Jesus Christ alone. Come to think of it how many of the religious founder we have down through history are free from sin themselves? None except Jesus. How many of them died and rose again and still effectual like Jesus, none I suppose?
Following Jesus is going through the right embassy to obtain the passport that will safe land you in heaven, playing around is taking a risk that could land your soul in the hand of racketeer s. If there are more than one desired destination in the afterlife other than heaven, then we may decide to place a gamble on Hare Krishna,or budda,or shinto, or Hindu or even Islam. But here there is only one heaven, one God,one savior, one Holy spirit, in essence one destination which Jesus represent. So why will anyone be opened to such veracity of truth and still willingly involve himself or herself in the spiritual game of uncertainty. Seek the truth and don't allow yourself to be shortchange in eternity!
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by AntiChristian: 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
martius101:

it was all a journey to see Jesus as the light....that's why God didn't send another Messiah.

Did God told you this?
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by AntiChristian: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
Lashist:

That's does the point??...who is doing the killings?? Perhap the muslims killed by Muslims where killed for a different purpose. Dont you think so?

This is not the movies! Muslim no dey kill Muslims. Majority of those Boko Haram killed are Muslims not Christians.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by AntiChristian: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
Karmatyra:
you deliberately don't want to see it, its good, all good! All I know with my small knowledge is, attributing Islam or a Muslim to being "born again" just robbs me off badly, it doesn't seem right. Maybe I'll ask my mentor about it later sha, May the blessings of Allah be with you, Amin.

Alright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youtube Spiritual Teaching--herbs & Mystics (solutions To Life Issues) / 2024: This Year No Gree For Any Devil! / Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.